IGNORED

Summer transfer window 2015

jinx

I'm pissing myself laughing, they did this to us two years ago when Moyes wanted the Portugese full back.

Well done Woodward. It's been a more exciting day today than anything we produced on the pitch so far.

thats right. He was in tears after Madrid screwed his transfer

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we are screwed trying to sign Bale anytime soon ...LOL ..!!!

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Balague on Sky saying it won't happen

"BALAGUE ON DE GEA

Right, Spanish football expert Guillem Balague has been on Sky Sports News HQ a few minutes ago and he sounds pretty sure a deal will not be done, here's what he said:

"The news is the documentation was not done on time. David de Gea was at his girlfriend’s house waiting, Keylor Navas was waiting, everything was signed and sent to Manchester but the stories coming out of the Spanish media are that Manchester United sent the paperwork back at 12.01pm Spanish time, so past the deadline.

"Everything was agreed, there was a little bit of a battle of figures, but everybody was waiting in their places. The Bernabeu was full of people, but the documents signed by Real Madrid and Keylor Navas did not come back from Manchester United on time.

"The Spanish media are fuming and saying this is revenge for what happened with Sergio Ramos (not going to Old Trafford).

"There is no precedent for a deal to be done past the deadline. Fabio Coentrao was in the same situation a few years ago when he was going to potentially move to Manchester United.

"The documents did not arrive in time, Real Madrid asked for five minutes and the league said no, so there is no precedent for this to be overruled. I know in England if everything is agreed you can have an extension but that has never happened in Spain and is not expected to happen."

jinx

Someone has dropped the ball & it wasn't Romero ...!!!

jinx

Reports coming out of Madrid tonight that Rafa ate the Paperwork.

image.jpg

jinx

I wasn't expecting Swansea to be involved in any business today but Nathan Dyer is having a medical at Leicester ahead of a possible season long loan.

It will be a shame to lose him, but with Montero doing so well and Monk preferring a narrower shape than the Swans have used in the past, he wasn't going to get many games this season. He's a fast, attacking winger but can be a little suspect working back which is why he's been out of favour with Monk.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Not heard final confirmation that the Dyer deal has gone through but looked likely.

Swans have confirmed that Dwight Tiendalli's contract has been cancelled by mutual consent.

He was the reserve right back last season but not really good enough for the Premier League.

He might make a useful addition to a Championship side though a move back abroad may be more likely?

He was a free transfer so no money lost.

Edit: both clubs now confirmed Dyer's loan move.

Swans still unable to offload Michu - they could have got 20 million 2 years ago!

From a EPL standpoint you have to say City have been the best movers & shakers this window & West Ham been the club with possibly the best moves on deadline day.

................................................................................................................

From a EPL standpoint you have to say City have been the best movers & shakers this window & West Ham been the club with possibly the best moves on deadline day.

Man City purchased where needed & plenty of youth & quality but proven players.

Respect to them & the Manager they said dead man walking only a few weeks ago.

I think they will challenge in Champ League this year.   Both Real Madrid and Barcelona look vulnerable (for different reasons).   

My favs for CL right now are in order:  Bayern Munich, PSG, Man City, RM, Barca

Man City purchased where needed & plenty of youth & quality but proven players.

Respect to them & the Manager they said dead man walking only a few weeks ago.

Or as Arsenal fans call it...Tuesday :SoWhat1:

Arsenal fans in North London disappointed that the closest they will get to new strikers this season is an RMT picket line.

Credit: Have I Got News For You

Archived