Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Summer transfer window 2015

jinx

DONE DEALIO 

CJonKrxUkAErquG.jpg

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great signing. Should be instantly made captain

But where is the centre back that United was always missed , last summer they didn't buy one.. Ok ok , they got a great signing , there is so many midfielders in the squad , Champion League will only allow 22 players in the team . I wonder who will be left out ..

Still think Liverpool will hold out for the 50 mill valuation. I could be wrong but the posturing and pressure from the player has all been done before. City have made their interest known to all and sundry and it is still early july. Liverpool can put pressure on the player and city by insisting he goes on tour and reject anything less than their valuation.

City will ultimately pay it. City now need to buy far more than Liverpool need to sell. It will be interesting if Liverpool hold their nerve on this one. 

Is it just me or has the window been largely underwhelming thus far? Cabaye to Palace was a surprise and Depay to United and Firmino to Liverpool were exciting signings respectively Cech to Arsenal wasn't exciting but quality business, the rest so far have been a bit ho hum.

Looking forward to some real excitement. 

Many exciting transfers happening, its just that these don't pertain to EPL.

................................................................................................................

Nice business for QPR , they get £9m of the fee :)

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Done deal, Schniederlin is a United player subject to a medical. This is turning out to be one my favourite transfer windows as a United supporter after many painful years. Otamendi & a formidable striker would top off a fantastic transfer window.

From Anderson/Cleverley/Giggs/Gibson/Fletcher/Carrick

To Herrera/Mata/Carrick/Schneiderlin/Di Maria/Schweinsteiger/Blind

jinx

Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger , the bloke that sells the letters for the replica shirts must be over the moon :)

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Chelsea have had a £20m bid turned down for Stones at Everton, they look set to go back with a bid of 26m. Chelsea don't fanny around with transfers so I expect this one to be wrapped up shortly.

jinx

as antbody bought that costa yet off shakatar.always impressed me.

as antbody bought that costa yet off shakatar.always impressed me.

Douglas Costa? Bayern have him.

................................................................................................................

thanks mick how much got to be a decent fee,have they bought any other young talent.

bayern got vidal from juva also

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Benteke to Liverpool is all but done. Just a medical now. Paid the 32.5 mill release clause. Serious coin for him. I think Liverpool overpaid but we needed a striker desperately. It is the only transfer of the summer I have mixed feelings about. The rest have all seemed solid business. 

Schneiderlin to UTD is a great signing. I really rate him. 

ramos now 7/4 from 4/1 on sky bet to go to man u

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Benteke to Liverpool is all but done. Just a medical now. Paid the 32.5 mill release clause. Serious coin for him. I think Liverpool overpaid but we needed a striker desperately. It is the only transfer of the summer I have mixed feelings about. The rest have all seemed solid business. 

Schneiderlin to UTD is a great signing. I really rate him. 

Benteke medical through, he's a Liverpool asset now. Him & Danny Ings with Sturridge (if ever fit), not bad.

Add to this the boys from Brazil supplying the ammunition, if there not top 4 this season it's bye bye Brendan.

Add to this the boys from Brazil supplying the ammunition, if there not top 4 this season it's bye bye Brendan.

I am not so sure about that. Realistically we finished sixth with 4 clubs above us that have more money to invest into squads that have already performed better. We should finish in front of Spurs and anything more than that would be seen as an excellent result. The owners bought the club as an investment not as a first love where they will pour unlimited funds into. 

Harsh as it may sound for Liverpool supporters. It isn't the eighties and we aren't a first choice club for big names anymore. Getting CL every year is a huge bonus but I can't see it happening with the current investment profile.

Benteke medical through, he's a Liverpool asset now. Him & Danny Ings with Sturridge (if ever fit), not bad.

True , seems that Liverpool ,City and United are the biggest spenders in the transfer market . Chelsea surprisely quiet but it is early days yet , Mourino is a shrewd man . Playing a waiting game with Everton Stones .

• 2 weeks later...

Benteke will be massive at Liverpool IMO.

He will take the EPL take note.

:NiceThread1: 

Benteke will be massive at Liverpool IMO.

He will take the EPL take note.

:NiceThread1: 

Yeah , he scored a super goal on his debut for Liverpool yesterday , a good sign for Liverpool and him .

Archived