IGNORED

Up to 30% OFF at the Walking Street Guest House

hamlek

Looks very interesting.

Thanks!

Great pics and helpful description.

Deffo going to keep this place in mind when booking accommodation for my June 2015 trip. My only concern would be how long I can last in the middle of the action. So may decide to stay for 7 nights then if it's manageable for me stay another 7.

Thank you and that sounds like a good plan, don't forget to use the PA discount code "ILOVEPA" for 10% discount if you book. 

That superior room front would definitely be pretty sweet for the price.looks like its all booked for when i'll be back in town though.

Looks like front room is booked out my first few days (the part I would book in advance) but have saved link to check it out once I'm in town and hopefully stay at some point in August

It does tend to get booked out fairly quickly, sorry.

you mention a 2 hour short term room...for those of us that, well lets say shoot fast, how about a 2 minute loom? LOL, j/k.

The place looks great.  I have been booking a few first days at Secrets for  years, but I will be trying your front balcony loom this go around if its available when Im there.

All the best to ya, really nicely done.

Cheers, alex

Ps. Are the girls at receptions bar-fine-able ?   :)

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

This looks amazing. I get paid on Wednesday so hopefully I am in luck for booking then

Thanks! Have a look on here and you can see our availability straight away. Don't forget to use the ILOVEPA promo code if you book.

you mention a 2 hour short term room...for those of us that, well lets say shoot fast, how about a 2 minute loom? LOL, j/k.

The place looks great.  I have been booking a few first days at Secrets for  years, but I will be trying your front balcony loom this go around if its available when Im there.

All the best to ya, really nicely done.

Cheers, alex

Ps. Are the girls at receptions bar-fine-able ?   :)

Hahaha! Do you even need a room then  :laugh:

Thank you Alex!

Not bar-fine-able but I know a couple of them are single :)

• Like 1

Guys a quick bump here

As I said i stayed here and the rooms are great

You can check availability using the booking form at the link below - no need to book you can just check it there.

http://walkingstreetguesthouse.com/book-now/

As you can see the two "superior" rooms are getting pretty full so even if you are looking at months away it is best to get it sorted out now.

Dont forget - the P-A promotion code, for a 10% discount across your entire booking (if paid in advance) is ILOVEPA

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Just booked for 5 days for next week.  Can't beat the location for that price. Looking forward to checking out the place.

Just booked for 5 days for next week.  Can't beat the location for that price. Looking forward to checking out the place.

Thank you for your reservation, see you in a couple of days.

keep the pictures of bathroom too.............

.I do not understand the meaning of this post

Really wanted to stay in one of the superior rooms on my upcoming trip but they are booked. Thinking about stopping in the standard B rooms but not sure how small 13 Sqms actually is?

Really wanted to stay in one of the superior rooms on my upcoming trip but they are booked. Thinking about stopping in the standard B rooms but not sure how small 13 Sqms actually is?

The superior rooms seem to get booked up fairly quick, sorry. 13 sqm is not very big but the floor plan is good and there is no balcony taking up any space in the Standard B rooms.

Rooms are great. I'm staying in the budget room and its as good as some 1kbaht hotels I've stayed in further away from Walking Street. The rooms small but theres enough room for everything you need. AC and TVS are good.

My only complaint would be theres alot of stairs to walk up to get to the budget rooms. Its a minor complaint as I've brought home many drunk ladys and they've had no problems with the stairs or the place. Great value and amazing location would stay here again.

Rooms are great. I'm staying in the budget room and its as good as some 1kbaht hotels I've stayed in further away from walking street. The rooms small but theres enough room for everything you need. AC and TVS are good.

My only complaint would be theres alot of stairs to walk up to get to the budget rooms. Its a minor complaint as I've brought home many drunk ladys and they've had no problems with the stairs or the place. Great value and amazing location would stay here again.

Happy to hear you like the room! I've always considered the rooms higher up to be better because they're more quiet and that's why we try to use them more but you make a good point about the stairs that I hadn't thought about. We do have rooms on the first floor as well so please just tell the reception if you want to change.

• 2 weeks later...

I am staying right now in a superior room at the back of the building, so its pretty quiet here at the back, away from the Walking Street end.

Its great to be in a new building, everything works great and the aircon if really good, perfect hot water system, nice room safe, microwave, kettle, utensils, sink. All you need in fact.

The guest house staff are friendly and very helpful...  when i arrived at night one, of the Sweetheart a GoGo greeters helped me to get my suitcase upstairs into my room i did not ask him, he just did it! that is what impresses a customer, a few hours later when i was considerably challenged by substantial amounts of the amber fluid, he was there again making sure i was capable of making the hike up to my room. That is impressive customer service and was of course rewarded.

Ok, its up to the Beer Garden now for a meal and drink, its a great life :-)

Got to say thank you and give hotel a big thumbs up from me.

Staying at sweethearts a go go guest house (Walking St Guesthouse) as they recently refurbished rooms. Got to give it a massive thumbs up- if you are planning to buy smallish condo this is a great place to check out. The design layout is an amazing use of space- extremely impressed and value to location is exceptional. With discount Aprox 900 baht a night. I choose to stay at front as wanted balcony looking onto walking St. It was advertised correctly as it can be noisey. However I have no issue with that at all- I sleep with TV on. Can't recommend the place enough- real attention to detail has gone into it and you feel that. Great pressure on the showers too.

Work hard, play hard

I am staying right now in a superior room at the back of the building, so its pretty quiet here at the back, away from the Walking Street end.

Its great to be in a new building, everything works great and the aircon if really good, perfect hot water system, nice room safe, microwave, kettle, utensils, sink. All you need in fact.

The guest house staff are friendly and very helpful...  when i arrived at night one, of the Sweetheart a GoGo greeters helped me to get my suitcase upstairs into my room i did not ask him, he just did it! that is what impresses a customer, a few hours later when i was considerably challenged by substantial amounts of the amber fluid, he was there again making sure i was capable of making the hike up to my room. That is impressive customer service and was of course rewarded.

Ok, its up to the Beer Garden now for a meal and drink, its a great life :-)

Got to say thank you and give hotel a big thumbs up from me.

Staying at sweethearts a go go guest house (Walking St Guesthouse) as they recently refurbished rooms. Got to give it a massive thumbs up- if you are planning to buy smallish condo this is a great place to check out. The design layout is an amazing use of space- extremely impressed and value to location is exceptional. With discount Aprox 900 baht a night. I choose to stay at front as wanted balcony looking onto walking St. It was advertised correctly as it can be noisey. However I have no issue with that at all- I sleep with TV on. Can't recommend the place enough- real attention to detail has gone into it and you feel that. Great pressure on the showers too.

Thank you so much for the kind reviews gentlemen, very, very happy to hear that you like our rooms. Would you mind putting your reviews on TripAdvisor as well? I'd really appreciate it.

www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293919-d7906865-Reviews-Walking_Street_Guest_House-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

This looks like the one, thanks for all the info. Great price, great location for a newbie to Pattaya  will be booking soon as we got our flights sorted

Never say never

This looks like the one, thanks for all the info. Great price, great location for a newbie to Pattaya  will be booking soon as we got our flights sorted

Thank you Brussh :) Don't forget to use the Pattaya Addicts promo code "ILOVEPA" when you book to get the 10% discount.

I was able to activate the discount but it seems you have no rooms available in September ??

Never say never

Hi Johan,

Is it possible to book by phone, or direct email? We would like to book our annual month stay later in the year. Trying to find availability for 2 front rooms for 4 weeks on the booking site is a little complex, as only arrival dates can be put in.

As we are always in Sweethearts every night, the location is perfect, especially with the amount we drink lol!

Pauly & Steve

Edited by Pauly

I was able to activate the discount but it seems you have no rooms available in September ??

That's weird, we've got plenty of rooms available in September, I'll have to look at that. Send me an e-mail on [email protected] with your dates etc and I'll reserve a room for you. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Hi Johan,

Is it possible to book by phone, or direct email? We would like to book our annual month stay later in the year. Trying to find availability for 2 front rooms for 4 weeks on the booking site is a little complex, as only arrival dates can be put in.

As we are always in Sweethearts every night, the location is perfect, especially with the amount we drink lol!

Pauly & Steve

Hey Pauly! Sure, just send me an e-mail on [email protected]. Hahaha! Can literally crawl home then :)

How often are the sheets of the ST rooms changed, mate?

How often are the sheets of the ST rooms changed, mate?

They're changed after every guest.

They're changed after every guest.

Did you tell your staff?