Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Up to 30% OFF at the Walking Street Guest House

hamlek

Rooms look really nice.

Smaller rooms look perfect for my next trip, on a budget, but the lack of wardrobes put me off.

Where do people put their clothes?

It looks great, but I almost dropped it. I found your website on Google, and it looks great, but it needs those bathroom pictures. I don't like the small bathrooms in the standard rooms, and those were the only bathroom pictures on Agoda, so I kept looking. Now I see that the superior looks much better, so I think it should be on the website also.

I'll go ahead and book now :)

Thanks and thank you for the reservation! Both Agoda and our website have the bathroom photos but you make a good point, the bathrooms are an important part of the room so I'll see if I can get some better ones.

Rooms look really nice.

Smaller rooms look perfect for my next trip, on a budget, but the lack of wardrobes put me off.

Where do people put their clothes?

Thank you! The superior and standard type B rooms have wardrobes but yes, the budget and standard type A rooms doesn't. Most guys who stay in them are only here for a couple of days and doesn't bother unpacking.

a11_2.jpg

standard room type b 2.jpg

You should put some of the SweetHearts girl in the pics :Think1:

Haha! I like your thinking but they're separate businesses and we don't want to do anything that can do anything to give anyone the idea that they aren't.

Have you got rooms 20th to 26th April?

Looking for 2 of your large rooms.

Thanks

Work hard, play hard

Would you mind taking a picture from the window and the balcony, looking out, from the Superior Room Back.

Thanks!

Would you mind taking a picture from the window and the balcony, looking out, from the Superior Room Back.

Thanks!

There are people staying in those rooms now but I can do after they check out. You've got light coming in but there really is no view though.

There are people staying in those rooms now but I can do after they check out. You've got light coming in but there really is no view though.

More off a private love balcony with no prying eyes!

Thanks!

More off a private love balcony with no prying eyes!

Hahaha! You sure have a way with words :) That's what I should have written on the website :)

Found this photo from when we were building, gives you an idea JasonHC73. As nixonsbest said; very private and no prying eyes, or as our website says; Big 27 sqm rooms at the back of the building which are quieter but don’t have much of a view.

post-16094-0-45353600-1416998854.jpg

Congratulations Johan....rooms look very nice. I will pass the info to all my friends, will book the room for myself very soon

Just to confirm, does the price include daily maid service and sheet changes?

The rooms look great and at a great bargain

Congratulations Johan....rooms look very nice. I will pass the info to all my friends, will book the room for myself very soon

Thank you Eddie and look forward to seeing you again!

Just to confirm, does the price include daily maid service and sheet changes?

The rooms look great and at a great bargain

It does, cleaning, water and electric always included.

• Like 2

can you smoke in the room or only on the balcony?

can you pm me with your whatsapp or line please want to ask you a few questions?

thanks

can you smoke in the room or only on the balcony?

can you pm me with your whatsapp or line please want to ask you a few questions?

thanks

We allow smoking in the rooms but if you're a non-smoker don't worry, we don't have heavy curtains and thick carpets so the smell doesn't stay in the room.

Sure, I'll send it to you now.

Outstanding rooms.  How about by the month?

Just mentioned in other thread how I'm going Guest house instead of hotel for next time (damn euro). When I'm getting around to booking for August trip will have a look. Place looks great and the location is as central to the action  as it gets. Fast wifi with no drop outs is a bonus. Incredible how some hotel's wifi is so sporadic. 

Outstanding rooms.  How about by the month?

Thank you! We give 20% discount on reservations that are 30 days or longer (can not be combined with the 10% PA discount).

Just mentioned in other thread how I'm going Guest house instead of hotel for next time (damn euro). When I'm getting around to booking for August trip will have a look. Place looks great and the location is as central to the action  as it gets. Fast wifi with no drop outs is a bonus. Incredible how some hotel's wifi is so sporadic. 

Tell me about it, and not just the Euro, the Swedish krona is down 22% from a year ago. Thanks, just let me know if you need a room. Yes, the wifi is normally fairly reliable.

Looks like a very tight squeeze in small rooms, IMHO.

The budget rooms are 13 sqm so yes, not huge but that's why they're the budget rooms.

The budget rooms are 13 sqm so yes, not huge but that's why they're the budget rooms.

Even the 24 sq meter room is small, and it's supposed to be of superior class.

I stayed in the front superior room and did not find it small.

Were can you find a brand new room,in the middle of Walking Street,2 tvs with cable,air con,large bathroom and Kitchenette etc,and key card entry,daily clean etc etc for 990 Baht a night ?

I think that would make them Superior. 

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

I stayed in the front superior room and did not find it small.

Were can you find a brand new room,in the middle of Walking Street,2 tvs with cable,air con,large bathroom and Kitchenette etc,and key card entry,daily clean etc etc for 990 Baht a night ?

I think that would make them Superior. 

I guess it's a good deal if you like WS. IMHO it's not a good location.

I guess it's a good deal if you like WS. IMHO it's not a good location.

It is the best deal on Walking Street.

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

24 sq meter is small !!!! hotel rooms are 25 sq meter average and this is a guest house with guest house prices ....

• Like 2

24 sq meter is small !!!! Hotel rooms are 25 sq meter average and this is a guest house with guest house prices ....

990 is a guest house price?