IGNORED

Up to 30% OFF at the Walking Street Guest House

hamlek

Thanks for the response and OK now I see its 990 baht when searching on my laptop!! Before I was searching on my smartphone and the book now page looks totally different. Thanks... ill email when I have my exact dates set..

Sounds good! Thanks! 

safe and clean. enjoyed my stay the last time i was at pattaya.

too bad it's full for the days i'm in pattaya next week :(

Thank you and sorry, very few rooms available at the moment :(

• Like 1

hotel is located inside Walking Street. Good Rooms, Good Staff, check inn time is 3pm so dont reach early because its always full. There is no waiting area available in the hotel. You have to pay extra if you reach early. Better you book 1 room each for yourself if you going to bring guest with you. Otherwise they will not allow you to take guests. Wifi was good. Over all prefer this hotel for sure if you are going to pattaya.

Edited by ananada

Have to agree. Great facilities. Only gripe was the strict adherence to the 3:00 PM check in rule when I rocked up at 1:00. The up side was I found Roo Bar next door and watched the footy with some great blokes.

Sent from my cheap-ass BLUBOO X550 Chinese phone using Tapatalk. But it's got a battery that would start a Kenworth.

This is always a 2-way thing isnt it. I understand fully what you mean but at the same time a mid-day check OUT isnt what most guys staying in WS would want, especially if nursing hangovers or looking for an extra round from Teelak. I am sure you were grateful for it at the end of the stay :P

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Hotel is located inside walking street. Good Rooms, Good Staff, check inn time is 3pm so dont reach early because its always full. There is no waiting area available in the hotel. You have to pay extra if you reach early. Better you book 1 room each for yourself if you going to bring guest with you. Otherwise they will not allow you to take guests. Wifi was good. Over all prefer this hotel for sure if you are going to pattaya.

Thank you for the review sir! Happy to hear you like our place and hope you will stay with us again.  

This is always a 2-way thing isnt it. I understand fully what you mean but at the same time a mid-day check OUT isnt what most guys staying in WS would want, especially if nursing hangovers or looking for an extra round from Teelak. I am sure you were grateful for it at the end of the stay :P

You hit the nail on the head there, we've tried to find a good balance with the check-in/check-out times. If the room was empty the night before or the previous guest has checked out early and the room is ready the next guest is always welcome to check-in earlier though, and we don't charge anything extra for that.

Its better to take a hotel at BEach Road as Walking Street will be too much noisy till early morning.

Have you stayed at our place? All but 2 of our rooms (those 2 we are very clear on our website that they are noisy) are on the side and back of the building and you can hear very little of the noise from the street, especially in the standard B rooms where you can't hear any of the noise at all.

Hi all, I'm coming in November and really like the look of the guesthouse as well as the location. Im a little bit perplexed with the #177 post.

To clarify its fine to bring a guest or multiple! Guests back at night?

Regards

Rich

Hi all, I'm coming in November and really like the look of the guesthouse as well as the location. Im a little bit perplexed with the #177 post.

To clarify its fine to bring a guest or multiple! Guests back at night?

Regards

Rich

Thank you!

If you're staying alone it's ok to bring guests back, if you're staying two people in the room we normally do not allow guests.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update regarding WSGH, we've listened to the feedback we've been getting and have changed the booking setup so you now only have to pay for the first night when making your reservation and the balance not until check-in.

Booked for March 27th through the 31st! If I like it andd there are any rooms available I will request a longer stay since Im staying in Patts until April 12th... will do a write up and if an BMs wanna link up aound that time send a PM.

P.s. ill be in a superior room facing Walking Street. I had to book on my laptop because when on my mobile I was quoted some crazy prices, dont know if that has been fixed yet... oh and I forgot to enter the code ILOVEPA for my 10% off, maybe I can request ot when I arrive?

The room looks great online, only thing Im not too cool about is the shower with nothing to stop the water from getting everywhere, is it possible to have a few extra towels?

Edited by kevin2381

Booked for March 27th through the 31st! If I like it andd there are any rooms available I will request a longer stay since Im staying in Patts until April 12th... will do a write up and if an BMs wanna link up aound that time send a PM.

P.s. ill be in a superior room facing walking street. I had to book on my laptop because when on my mobile I was quoted some crazy prices, dont know if that has been fixed yet... oh and I forgot to enter the code ILOVEPA for my 10% off, maybe I can request ot when I arrive?

The room looks great online, only thing Im not too cool about is the shower with nothing to stop the water from getting everywhere, is it possible to have a few extra towels?

Thank you for your reservation! At the moment your room is available from the 31st to the 12th so if you want to book it for those dates as well just send me an e-mail, [email protected].

I haven't been able to recreate the problem so I don't know what went wrong when you searched on your mobile to be honest but if someone else get incorrect rates please let me know. I tried a number of different searches (different check-in dates, check-out dates, number of rooms and room types) when you mentioned it before and I just did again now and I always get the same rates on my phone and on my computer, 3.564 baht for a superior room for your dates with the PA discount. Yes, of course, we can sort out the PA discount when you check in, no problem.

Thanks! The wall is fairly good at keeping the water in the shower but there are extra towels available if you need.

Look forward to meeting you!

computer.png  mobile.png

johan-141.jpg

Yea i just tried to check through my mobile again and it doesn't look the same as the last time i tried and yes the prices were as advertised. Weird. Oh well a glich in my phone I guess. Anyways thanks for the response and warm welcome. Cant wait til March! Take care.

Yea i just tried to check through my mobile again and it doesn't look the same as the last time i tried and yes the prices were as advertised. Weird. Oh well a glich in my phone I guess. Anyways thanks for the response and warm welcome. Cant wait til March! Take care.

That's good to hear and thank you for checking. Thanks, you too and if you don't see me in the guest house come and say hi in sweethearts and let us buy you a beer, me, Nestor or Viking is always there.

• 4 weeks later...

First I want to say Big Thank You to all you PA members who support us by staying with us and by recommending us to your friends and family, we really appreciate it. It's been 7 months now since we finished our expansion and it's been a steep learning curve and a lot of fun and I think we've got most of the teething problems sorted now. We will celebrate this by raising the discount for PA members to 15%! The discount is valid for any rooms and any dates including our very popular superior rooms and including high season. Just like before you book your room on http://walkingstreetguesthouse.com/book-now/ and use the code "ILOVEPA".

And as this is something we get some questions about I might as well put it on here.

Instant confirmation - You can see our availability here on our Facebook page or on our website and get your reservation confirmed instantly.

Easy payment terms - You only pay for your first night when you make your reservation and the rest on check-in.

Free cancellation - Full refund if cancelled up to 10 days before arrival.

Thanks again everybody!

Johan

• Like 2

850 for your big rooms after the discount is a fantastic value

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

First I want to say Big Thank You to all you PA members who support us by staying with us and by recommending us to your friends and family, we really appreciate it. It's been 7 months now since we finished our expansion and it's been a steep learning curve and a lot of fun and I think we've got most of the teething problems sorted now. We will celebrate this by raising the discount for PA members to 15%! The discount is valid for any rooms and any dates including our very popular superior rooms and including high season. Just like before you book your room on http://walkingstreetguesthouse.com/book-now/ and use the code "ILOVEPA". And as this is something we get some questions about I might as well put it on here. Instant confirmation - You can see our availability here on our Facebook page or on our website and get your reservation confirmed instantly. Easy payment terms - You only pay for your first night when you make your reservation and the rest on check-in. Free cancellation - Full refund if cancelled up to 10 days before arrival. Thanks again everybody! Johan

Hi hamlek I'd like to book a room in October -from 30 october to 10 November- You said "you only pay for your first night when you make your reservation and the rest on check-in" However, on your website the total amount needs to be paid! Can you confirm please?

Edited by PAT21

Hi hamlek I'd like to book a room in October -from 30 october to 10 November- You said "you only pay for your first night when you make your reservation and the rest on check-in" However, on your website the total amount needs to be paid! Can you confirm please?

Hello! Thank you for informing me about that, don't know why our system had gone back to the previous setting. It should be correct now so please try again and don't forget to put the ILOVEPA code in the promotion code box and click "Apply".

Picture1.png

Thank you hamlek. My booking is completed. Looking forward to meeting you in October :Bye5:

Thank you hamlek. My booking is completed. Looking forward to meeting you in October :Bye5:

Thank you for you reservation! See you in October!

• 2 weeks later...

Bummed you guys are all sold out for my coming visit to Patts!  Stayed here last time and it was great.

Best deal in all of the Walking Street area bar none

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Bummed you guys are all sold out for my coming visit to Patts!  Stayed here last time and it was great.

Sorry, we seem to get sold out fairly early now, especially the superior rooms. Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay last time!

Best deal in all of the walking street area bar none

Thank you sir :)