IGNORED

Review: Best and Worst Dinner in Pattaya

Gaggball

I like Patrick's and Patrick is a good host.

I used to love Patrick's lamb shanks but he took them off the menu due to low demand. Damn you non-shank-eating muthafuckers!

Hey,be careful buddy.I eat skanks.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Patrick's and Patrick is a good host.

I used to love Patrick's lamb shanks but he took them off the menu due to low demand. Damn you non-shank-eating muthafuckers!

Remember back in the day when they could not give lamb shanks away, they where only deemed fit for broth!  Now they are more expensive than a steak!

Hey,be careful buddy.I eat skanks.

SHANKS! With a haitch!

Remember back in the day when they could not give lamb shanks away, they where only deemed fit for broth!  Now they are more expensive than a steak!

My mum used to get them for the dog, but between me and my three brothers, poor Tipsy didn't stand a chance!

So who does a good shank in Pattaya now that Patrick's is out?

Very good review. They have to be the most unappetising  steaks i have seen in a long while. And whilst praising the fancy chip container   ( novel i guess ) those chips look naff i'm afraid.

SHANKS! With a haitch!

My mum used to get them for the dog, but between me and my three brothers, poor Tipsy didn't stand a chance!

My reading and writing not good.

The last good lamb shank Imhad was the Irish pub in between Pratamnak 4 and 5.

For the life of me I can't remember the name of it.

SHANKS! With a haitch!

I have read good reviews about Nicky's lamb shank.

Remember back in the day when they could not give lamb shanks away, they where only deemed fit for broth! Now they are more expensive than a steak!

Same with pork belly used to next to nothing

Now supermarket prices are crazy in Australia

I have read good reviews about Nicky's lamb shank.

Golden Ferrets on Soi NP is good, but normally only available as a special on Thursday nights.

Price has risen this year from 295baht to 320 baht, but still good value.

Special for sinbad.

Went out to our favorite tonight and fuck me if they didn't have a Lamb shank special.

I just couldn't resist.

Now if I could just find a skank,I'd be laughing,image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for reviewing all three places Pej. I plan on visiting trying out Steak and Co once on my next trip. 

Special for sinbad.

Went out to our favorite tonight and fuck me if they didn't have a Lamb shank special.

I just couldn't resist.

Now if I could just find a skank,I'd be laughing,attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Mmm. That looks fucking great!

Edit: I just saw the gravy writing - you nutter! LOL

Have to say, Patrick gave two shanks and the sauce was rich, and delicious....

The peppersause at Beefeater is really good.

But if you like blue cheese, try the blue cheese sause from steak&co, the best sause i have ever had.. the ribeye steak was good there as well.

Mmm. That looks fucking great!

Edit: I just saw the gravy writing - you nutter! LOL

Have to say, Patrick gave two shanks and the sauce was rich, and delicious....

We don't have that much lamb up here.

We have to wait for the sheep to grow another shank before we can cut another off.

Government regs.

"For my next trip, do anyone of you guy's have a different suggestions for a good steak in Pattaya?"

Mamma's on Soi 6 do a pretty good French/Thai steak for less than 500B!

post-82617-0-97714700-1424715304_thumb.jpg

I am curious if others have tried the Fraser's Jomtien Australian "Wagyu" steak which is priced at 350 on Fridays and 425 other days?

I mentioned before I had it once and thought the flavor was quite good but that it was super tough and definitely not the thing if you've got bad teeth.

What I want to know is if it is always that tough or I just had bad luck.

I will eventually try it again for that price, even tough, I enjoyed the meal. 

Then I guess I can say whether it was tough again. 

"For my next trip, do anyone of you guy's have a different suggestions for a good steak in Pattaya?"

Mamma's on Soi 6 do a pretty good French/Thai steak for less than 500B!

attachicon.gif20140811_202935.jpg

If the breakfast expert recommends then I think it will be worth me venturing there for a try.

Thanks!

If the breakfast expert recommends then I think it will be worth me venturing there for a try.

Thanks!

Their steaks good, breakfast is crap!

Patrick's Belgium Restaurant has been around for at least 15 years that i know of and has always had a very solid reputation. Surprised as you made you way through the Diana arcade you did not check out Big Horn. Also around for many many years and never had a bad steak there.

I am curious if others have tried the Fraser's Jomtien Australian "Wagyu" steak which is priced at 350 on Fridays and 425 other days?

I mentioned before I had it once and thought the flavor was quite good but that it was super tough and definitely not the thing if you've got bad teeth.

What I want to know is if it is always that tough or I just had bad luck.

I will eventually try it again for that price, even tough, I enjoyed the meal.

Then I guess I can say whether it was tough again.

Probably Kangaroo steaks mate.

Patrick's Belgium Restaurant has been around for at least 15 years that i know of and has always had a very solid reputation. Surprised as you made you way through the Diana arcade you did not check out Big Horn. Also around for many many years and never had a bad steak there.

You don't read many reviews on the Big Horn!

Archived