IGNORED

Review: Best and Worst Dinner in Pattaya

Gaggball

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see the irony here of your posts right?

You are the reason people don't post so much anymore. You ought to be banned. But you won't be.

Why don't you just go back to Thai Visa?

Two of the most famous chefs in the world.

Thanks for the compliment mate.

Looks like you can't get through the day without thinking of me despite your constant repeating that you are ignoring me.

You just can't do it can you mate ?

You are the reason people don't post so much anymore. You ought to be banned. But you won't be.

Why don't you just go back to Thai Visa?

Wow

I am so important that I am the whole reason 555

You give me more credit than due my friend but thanks.

I won't be banned because I am not name calling, insulting or part of a gang of wannabe intimidators.

I just can't choose which is the leader and which are the followers.

Wow

I am so important that I am the whole reason 555

You give me more credit than due my friend but thanks.

I won't be banned because I am not name calling, insulting or part of a gang of wannabe intimidators.

I just can't choose which is the leader and which are the followers.

Yeah what PA needs is posters like you -argumentative, contributing no info - you and you alone have derailed this thread with your pathetic attention seeking.

The old "No Potato"came through by a skin....

He was not reconstituted!

Well just to keep you happy and because I actually do believe in fairness where reviews are concerned,

That looks like a bloodbath in a snowstorm.

Resting a steak is basic commis chef knowledge and that was not acceptable for a so called good restaurant.

Seasoning is subjective, I like a lot but others like to add it themselves after cooking.

So I will reserve judgement until I read more reviews on seasoning.

Shrimp crackers zzzzzzzzz boring it's not a Chinese takeaway.

All in all it looks like a 4 out of 10

Hell has finally frozen over, Alan my new bestie and me have agreed on something.

Oh, and Alan that is two negatives on the seasoning in this thread alone. Best you get onto the constant slating pronto.

It is hard to review a Pattaya steakhouse if you have never been to Pattaya.

And again someone that has no clue saying things they have no clue about.

You don't know me so only a clueless person would make a statement like that.

Anyone with sense would know I have been there many times and probably more than most.

Why so serious??? You should go to Pattaya you really need a blowjob! Try Pook bar.

Can someone clean up the f.. mess. I am out of pizza, popcorn and tapas (on my way home from Spain). I rather hear from people that actually tasted the shit that it is shit then the shit i am reading now from people that did not taste the shit in the shit place anyway? Shit, you think there is not enoigh shit on the world already?

Why so serious??? You should go to Pattaya you really need a blowjob! Try Pook bar.

As somebody on the ground in Pattaya, ironically I was in pook bar last night after my steak dinner. Did not know they offered blow jobs? Would it be thread fucking too much to include a Pook bar blow job review here?

As somebody on the ground in Pattaya, ironically I was in pook bar last night after my steak dinner. Did not know they offered blow jobs? Would it be thread fucking too much to include a Pook bar blow job review here?

as long as you're not alan, and you don.t talk potatoes, please carry on!

In the U.S., the old-line steak purists will almost always choose pan-fried potatoes or baked potato rather than steak fries

From the Peter Luger Web site:

post-276-0-59731700-1429782650.jpg 

My dad, who was born in 1906 and raised on a ranch in Montana, said boiled or pan-fried potatoes were the side for steak out West, along with sweet corn in season. He said he never tasted French fries until he attended graduate school in NYC in the 1930s. During WWII,  he became a big fan of English-style chips, but thought they were appropriate for fish 'n chips, not as a side for steak.

Evil 

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Hell has finally frozen over, Alan my new bestie and me have agreed on something.

Oh, and Alan that is two negatives on the seasoning in this thread alone. Best you get onto the constant slating pronto.

Yes but like I said, seasoning is selective so one mans salt is another mans kidney failure.

The other points from reviews are not so much personal preference as just plain wrong.

Wouldn't u agree ?

No thanks I prefer a nice female pair of lips from a girly girl.

Are you free tonight? 555

Now that's how u so humour my friend.

Not an insult in case your sensitive just some fun.

I don't want to come across as a bully.

:)

as long as you're not alan, and you don.t talk potatoes, please carry on!

You realise most of the potato comments are from everyone but me right?

Dog with a bone anyone ?

Yes I am free tonight and this dog has a bone...

Alan how about a mash potato dinner at S&C then dessert at Pooks?

I soooooooo want to comment on this post..............Damn damn damn damn damn

You realise most of the potato comments are from everyone but me right?

Dog with a bone anyone ?

what I know alan, is you sure occur like someone with a chip on your shoulder, and an agenda.

Yes I am free tonight and this dog has a bone...

Alan how about a mash potato dinner at S&C then dessert at Pooks?

How about we skip dinner and go straight to dessert ;)

what I know alan, is you sure occur like someone with a chip on your shoulder, and an agenda.

Someone gets it....  :Think1:

post-82617-0-22774200-1429800988.png

Occur ?

If you meant appear then I will say appearances are deceptive and if that's what you "know" then you know nothing.

I will just add what I have said a hundred times.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Oops wrong quote.

I did not start potatogate nor did I post about it as much as others on the thread.

I let it go ages ago but you guys keep bringing it up.

As I said

Irony

Hypocrisy

Think before you join the lynch mob.

Archived