IGNORED

Starting a new go go with major changes. Tired of walking prices

ChaosAgogo

I remember going to Glasshouse on the basis of his promises, receiving an expat card, and the business being sold quickly after. I've been watching to see if that's his way of working.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure he has posted he could of already sold for 4 million baht

So why is he running an ad on BahtSold?

If he has already had an offer for 4 million Baht

He is doing it for fun!

No idea

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Do the math

Hey Brian. Good to have you back in the game - wish you all the best for your new go go in LK Metro. Will there be a party on the 7th. or 8th. of March? In that case I'll definitely drop by ;-)

Well, lots of different opinions here, but bottom line, i dont see anyone sticking their neck out to create something new an interesting. It's easy to be an immortal keyboard warrior when no one cares when u die. Its funny how some people's pessimistic and limited outlook leads them to believe everyone else's lives must be as shitty as their own, no?  Much respect to Brian and to those who are willing to give this gogo a fair chance. No need for a premature verdict, theres a time for everything. 

Brian has helped me out in the past from some serious trouble, and yes Ive been to his ridiculous house. Dont know him well, but i call him my friend, and what he says always goes. My dad (lives here), and me (2 week billionaire) know his partner very well. So I'll be the first to call his bullshit, and then u can laugh at me too. But I seriously doubt it.

I buy gas from the thais on the street, i rather buy food from mom and pop shop or a friend's restaurant than 7-11/McD big corporate shit, and u can bet MY OWN fat ass i will love going to Chaos and get drunk, get laid, yea that sounds so shit! 555 Fuck my life, seriously guys! Im about to kill myself here. Seriously call 911, not joking. Slitting my wrists right now!!!!

Brian, ur the fuckin man, best of luck see u soon Mr Big Brain 555

Ok, bedtime

Open tomorrow About 20 dancers 5 hostess. very nice lineup if all show... hope to see you all soon. Small go go but very nice lineup and hopefully friendly ladies who actually sit and talk to customers. Have 5 more ladies coming on the 8th. Thanks Brian

And Thanks to last poster. Not sure who but I am glad to help all fellow farlongs here in Thailand that have problems. I have built a lot of good connections here over the years and and can help anyone here who needs it. Thanks again and please don't kill yourself. Just come to Kaos opening first at least. 555

Open tomorrow About 20 dancers 5 hostess. very nice lineup if all show... hope to see you all soon. Small go go but very nice lineup and hopefully friendly ladies who actually sit and talk to customers. Have 5 more ladies coming on the 8th. Thanks Brian

What time are you opening?

Brian, best of luck and I will pop by in a month or so, headed to Hua Hin Thursday morning.

Cheers,

New Expat Daddee!

As I understand the name of the club is Khaos well that is what the sign says. be great to see how this is as not a lot of room but maybe that can be good as it could be something of a boutique Go Go. 

Wish you luck with your new Gogo.As an LK guy,it will be nice to have another hangout in the area.

My crew will love it.

So the opening party is tonight, Brian - what time approximately?

Best of luck on your grand opening hope we get some photos

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

As I understand the name of the club is Khaos well that is what the sign says.

101.jpg

;)

Best of luck on your grand opening hope we get some photos

i went by early afternoon, no sign of balloons, maybe a bit too early

101.jpg

;)

Am i right that this is the place where " My Lusi Bar 2 was before ???

Oposite of Billabong ??? cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Looks promising, I'll be in Pattaya in 5 weeks, can't wait to check it out :)

Yes.

Thank you mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Iv'e just left Kaos , and here's a tip for the falang owner or manager ,whoever the guy with the ray ban's on his head was .... it's not a good idea to appear from behind the bar and start filming your customers with your smartphone ....there are many reasons I don't want  video taken of me in a go go bar sitting with a half naked girl , and by the way she wasn't happy about it either.

I left after only two sips of my beer because of this.

Iv'e just left Kaos , and here's a tip for the falang owner or manager ,whoever the guy with the ray ban's on his head was .... it's not a good idea to appear from behind the bar and start filming your customers with your smartphone ....there are many reasons I don't want  video taken of me in a go go bar sitting with a half naked girl , and by the way she wasn't happy about it either.

I left after only two sips of my beer becuase of this.

Oops, that's very close to the top of list of definite no no's.

:)

on the bright side it sounds like the girls are slipping out of those coyote outfits.....

Archived