Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Your favourite places to eat in Pattaya

Looking for some ideas on where to find the best restaurants in Pattaya for my next trip (always find myself going to the same places time and time again:

So if anyone could help me with suggestions that would be much appreciated:

What's you favourite restaurant for:

1. Breakfast with last nights hottie?

2. When you want healthy food (post gym lunch etc)?

3. Indian food?

4. Arab food?

5. Italian food?

6. British/American food?

7. Something completely different?

Thanks to all who comment and hope all the food lovers enjoy reading the responses

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst in Pattaya I eat 90 ℅ Thai food other than that I like Loaf and Bake n brew for breakfast

and although not ate there yet I am looking forward to trying out steak & co since I'll be staying at China garden next trip.

Looking for some ideas on where to find the best restaurants in Pattaya for my next trip (always find myself going to the same places time and time again:

So if anyone could help me with suggestions that would be much appreciated:

1. Breakfast with last nights hottie? Kiss food, second road

2. When you want healthy food (post gym lunch etc)? Witherspoon's have decent food -

3. Indian food?

4. Arab food?

5. Italian food? Few Italian place. One just of soi buakhao behind Asia backpacers

6. American food? Mc Donalds :-D

7. Something completely different? Tin cup soi buakhao. Cheap local food

Thanks to all who comment and hope all the food lovers enjoy reading the responses

I like Jockys on Soi Lengkee,they have English and Thai food which is very nice.

Robw

Some random thoughts:

- I became a big fan of Leng Kee on my last trip  

- A really upscale meal -- but not absurdly priced -- was the Hilton lunch buffet

- I'm still hoping to make it to Cafe Pascal one of these days for the breakfast buffet.

Some other threads that might be of interest to you:

Best pizza:  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/203378-best-pizza-in-town/

Best burgers:  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/159824-best-burgers-in-town/

"Go To" meal:  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/242388-whats-your-go-to-meal-and-where-do-you-get-it/

A popular and inexpensive fish place:  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/175693-everyday-is-fryday-new-fish-n-chip-place/

And last, but FAR from least, Nixonsbest's EXCELLENT rundown on the breakfasts in town:  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/130612-nixonsbest-and-worst-breakfasts/

if you want rice items go to kfc.....

Sailor Bar, Soi8. Inexpensive but very good breakfast special. Comprehensive menu, Western & Thai, with very reasonable prices. Inexpensive beer & mixed drinks. Not quite 24/7 as the kitchen is closed for a couple of hours in the early AM.

I recommend Sailor as a great place to take your TGF. I see many Farang/Thai couples there. Last trip TGF (eating Thai) & I (eating Western) lunched or supped there many times. Neither she nor I had any serious complaints.

CHEERS!

I love the food at Sandalays facing the beach ....Try it you will love it ........

1. Breakfast with last nights hottie? hotel breakfast on our bed :)

2. When you want healthy food (post gym lunch etc)? KFC

3. Indian food? Likes Indian but never tried in Pattaya

4. Arab food? Never tried once .

5. Italian food? Likes Italian but never tried in Pattaya

6. British/American food? Tara Court , Patricks . (Irish /Belgian) , Lewinsky .

7. Something completely different? Kebabs at corner of Pattaya tai and second rd before going to bed

for thai buffets i say  the fish soi 2

mks at big c soi 2

I eat 90% of time thai food, or other stuff(doner etc)from the carts. When I'm really hungry and fancy the farang food, i go to Finnish guesthouse Maikan Majatalo on Soi Yume. They have variety of the farang and thai food and the portions are huge(farang food) and very tasty. Most of the dishes have the warranty, if you are still hungry after clearing the plate, they offer you the another portion for free.

On Thursday 7pm they have a quiz, so it's packed full with Finnish tourists and expats. Not the best day to have a dinner there.

Here is the menu: http://maikanmajatalo.com/images/menu.pdf

Here is the location map:

Pattis-Kartta%20%28Medium%29.jpg

7-11, family mart, KFC, McDonald's, pizza hut, pizza pizza, central food court.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Few French places on soi daynight, close to tukcom, that serve decent food. Good Thai restaurant bit further up the street as well.

Some decent Thai/Chinese places along Pattaya klang.

For breakfast: continental bakery on soi xcite.

Although i eat a lot more thai food than i used to,i still love a mcdonalds,kfc and the like,a lot of people slate these places but its very consistent wherever you are in the world.At one time i used to swear by the pig and whistle but its not a patch on its former self.

one of my favourite places to eat was the wharf bar down on beach road just before Walking Street.. good food, fair prices, relaxing atmosphere

there was also a place on LM Metro that I ate at 3 times as a pre drinks dinner.. the food was good every time.. if i find the name ill post it in an edit here

Kiss resturant top of soi Diana and second road, favorite breakfast spot.

I like Jockys on Soi Lengkee,they have English and Thai food which is very nice.

Last week I went for the daily special, cant remember what it was but it was okay and cheap.

The LB with the big arse implants that used to work at 18 coins now works there, I think the same guy runs both kitchens.

Twice a week I go to Sizzlers for the salad bar, best I've found in Pattaya,

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

If you're north Pattaya (Sois 1,2,3) a short walk to Gullivers is worth it......great atmosphere and excellent menu.

We also go to the food loft, level 3 Central Festival. For some reason it's not that popular which suits me and my mates because it's usually quiet.

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

Street food is my preferable choice…especially the fruit.  But if going for a proper sit-down meal, I like Pattaya Beer Garden, both large seafood restaurants on the west side of Walking Street, and the golf-themed place on Soi LK Metro for breakfast.

There's a restaurant in that little strip mall that runs adjacent to Soi Diana (starts on 2nd Road and follows Soi Diana).  If walking from 2nd Road, its about half way down on the right with a dark brown wooden fence around the seating area.  I can't recall the name of the place, but it has the best steak I've found anywhere in Pattaya.

Oh, and there's a kick ass pizza place on 3rd road…can eat there, take out, or they'll deliver.  Can't recall the name of that either, but if you take 2nd Road, make a right on Soi Diana, go kinda-straight through the intersection at Soi Buokhao, and hit 3rd Road, it's on the other side of the street.

The artist formerly known as Shivers.

The Haven Restaraunt (Haven Hotel) on Soi 13 Beach Rd has a great menu and serves very good food (mostly thai) at good prices. I happily eat here most times I am inpatts when I am not browsing the street vendors.

And as for Maccas and KFC??? etc. WTF would you go all the way to Thailand to eat that rubbish??? Oh and ever notice that there are very few cats around..........

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it

Sex is a bit like oxygen, unimportant until you are not getting enough!

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Archived