IGNORED

Your favourite places to eat in Pattaya

My favorites atm is:

Da Marco (Soi 89 Sukhumvit): Very good Italian and swiss food. Its in the middle of no where and its recomended to make a reservation.

Maggs (Thepprasit road): English/international food. English owners where the lady is the one making the food. Had a winderful port belly a while back.

Cherrys (3 road, opposite x-zite): Allways ok buffet. Good value and ok service.

Scots coffee (Soi Khao Talo): My go to place for my coffee and breakfast. People say they also have great cakes. But dont eat sweet things so cant say.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite place to eat in Pattaya must be the FoodPark downstairs in Central Festival!

It's not the cleanest, quietest or least crowded place to eat, and some of the food can be quite bland and tasteless,

but it's reasonably cheap, aircon and a great place to watch people!

My lunch today:

Panaeng Pork Curry with rice and a fried egg= 100 baht

Mixed Green Salad= 70 baht

Roselle Juice= 30 baht

Total sum= 200 baht

Plahgat

Central FoodPark.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

My favorite place to eat in Pattaya must be the FoodPark downstairs in Central Festival!

It's not the cleanest, quietest or least crowded place to eat, and some of the food can be quite bland and tasteless,

but it's reasonably cheap, aircon and a great place to watch people!

My lunch today:

Panaeng Pork Curry with rice and a fried egg= 100 baht

Mixed Green Salad= 70 baht

Roselle Juice= 30 baht

Total sum= 200 baht

Plahgat

Central FoodPark.jpg

I really like this place too

Nice to wander round looking at the different kiosk,s before making a choice

Your paying the same price as the thai workers too

No chance of getting ripped

Russian thread! lol

Russian thread! lol

and... Chinese, Indian, Farang, Thai...you name it!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Have dined at Kiss Food many times over the years. Never found fault with food quality, prices, and/or service. What has run me away from the place are the relentless, bothersome vendors. You can't take two bites without some jackoff bothering you to buy watches, DVD's, or sunglasses.

Can't fault the salad bar at Sizzler's, but I find the tastes of their steaks disappointing. Several other BM's have made similar assessments in the past.

I,ve always found Irish Rovers, Soi LK Metro, very enjoyable for brekkie. Nicely prepared & reasonable English breakfast (however, this is a Yank's opinion).

CHEERS!

From my readings here, I would like to experience Cafe Pascal, Bake & Brew, & Persian Buffet.

Could someone please pinpoint their locations for me. MANY THANX!

CHEERS!

Kiss food is good at 3am when im a bit drunk

Much better options early on when my judgment is clear

Saying that it has its place in pattaya and im glad its there

Mornings: pineapple from a cart

Evenings: banana pancakes from a cart

Very late night meal: Spaghetti cart corner of Soi Diana and Buakhow

Sundays: Carvery at Robin's Nest on Soi Diana

Grabbing something to eat later: Subway open 24 Hr. corner of Soi Diana and Buakhow

Breakfast: Canterbury Tales on Soi Chaiyapoon

Steaks: Devonshire on Soi Lengkee (3 days a week they have steak specials)

Ribs: Lone Star Texas Grill on Soi Lengkee (2 or 3 days a week they have rib specials)

Burger when I'm thirsty: Carl's Jr. in Central Festival. As far as I know, the only fast food place with unlimited soft drink refills.

Lasagna: Witherspoon's on Buakhow between Soi Chaiyapoon and Soi Lengkee

Any time it's hot: ice cream cone at McDonalds.

I guess you can tell what part of town I tend to stay.  :GoldenSmile1:

Grabbing something to eat later: Subway open 24 Hr. corner of Soi Diana and Buakhow

Ribs: Lone Star Texas Grill on Soi Lengkee (2 or 3 days a week they have rib specials)

Burger when I'm thirsty: Carl's Jr. in Central Festival. As far as I know, the only fast food place with unlimited soft drink refills.

The same one i stay too.555.Cheers.

Agree with you mostly.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Any locations of good authentic Korean restaurants. Friend in Patts has  Korean wife and told me about the one behind McDonalds close to Soi 6. It was tucked way back off the street. Would have never found it if he told me it was back there.

2 big mistakes in my opinion

breakfast:Canterbury Tales . there is The Loaf 10meters opposite and The continental 50 meters close for top quality breakfast

ice cream:Mcdonald's. what they sell is not ice cream.it is cold whipped cream.There are 4-5 Swensen's in Pattaya.and also u can buy movenpick and haagen dazs in supermarkets.

hang over lunch liams fish n chips new plaza also his roast chicken is excellent

I ate lunch at Central Festival today. Place was called Shabu Sushi, all u can eat and drink for 369B. I loved the Tempura Prawns and Lime ice cream. Enjoy. They are opposite the Sizzler restaurant there.

Dukes 1963, there's a good Korean restaurant called Bibimbap at the bottom of second road, around the corner from Burger King.

Sandman, you asked about the locations of the restaurants that you're interested in trying.  Cafe Pascal is on 2nd road, opposite Marriott hotel & Royal Garden Plaza, first soi after family mart, in front of the Ruen Thai Restaurant.

Bake n brew is on soi exzyte off soi chayapoom.You might pass it on your way to Bliss.

The persian buffet is on 2nd road, a couple of doors down from the boat bakery.

2 big mistakes in my opinion

breakfast:Canterbury Tales . there is The Loaf 10meters opposite and The continental 50 meters close for top quality breakfast

ice cream:Mcdonald's. what they sell is not ice cream.it is cold whipped cream.There are 4-5 Swensen's in Pattaya.and also u can buy movenpick and haagen dazs in supermarkets.

The thread topic is "favorite" not "best." Favorite is subjective, not objective i.e. there can be no right, wrong, or mistakes.

Canterbury Tales is more about the company than the food.

McDonald's cones are small, cheap, cold and, at 23 g of carbs, fit in my diabetic limits.

:D

agree Maca's cones are cheap....but they rate about,as high on the scale as the crap that is served at Kiss

• 3 weeks later...

for thai buffets i say  the fish soi 2

mks at big c soi 2

May I know the exact location of "The Fish"?

Searched on web but no luck.......

post-135998-0-39121800-1428203389.jpg

My favourites at the moment are

Lasagna: La Piola near drinking street (havent been there for over a year) or  Da Giulio & Nan on second road

Steaks: Beefeater

Burger: Carls Jr

Pizza: Ny Pizza house

Meatballs: Globetrotter

Finnish food: Maikan Majatalo in soi Yume

English breakfast: Pig & Whistle

Kebab: Lamb doner next to Sugar Sugar and if I'm at Walking Street there's usually one lady with cart near soi Diamond

Hangover delivery food: Subway (Parmesan oregano, chicken teriyaki)

Khau pad kai or thai omelette for breakfast

https://www.google.fi/maps/@12.921284,100.876898,3a,75y,306.84h,67.27t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sqNKbl2OyEhXcclgJXH48kg!2e0

Wife is often forcing me to go with her to Ninja buffet at 3rd Road & Lengkee in klang , tho Lengkee I like

Just had roast duck with gravy at lengkee

Very very good maybe the best roast I ever had

3 portion sizes I had the middle size at 200 b

- Red Kimchi

- All seasons in Central

- MK suki

- Shabushi

- Steak at boat bakery

- Steak at Santafe

a lot more places.

• 4 weeks later...

My favourites in Pattaya in no particular order

Secrets - great western and thai food

Brooklyn Diner soi bhua khao - really good pizzas and chicken schnitzel, salads etc

Casa Pascal just off 2nd Rd - fantastic buffet breakfast till 2pm. My number one brekky place

Cherrys Restaurant 3rd Rd - great restaurant for a nice night out with great food.

one of the best burgers in pattaya at Secrets

Archived