IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Dave, has the beaver-watching season started, yet ?

With their brightly-coloured plumage, and their loud mating-cry of "HelloHansumMan" , as they hope to attract a customer mate ?

Dave, has the beaver-watching season started, yet ?

With their brightly-coloured plumage, and their loud mating-cry of "HelloHansumMan" , as they hope to attract a customer mate ?

Yes in full swing....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

$$$x$$.jpg

Yes in full swing....

That reminds me why I first came to Thailand.

Some 30+ years ago, a colleague living & working in Africa related a trip here, when he'd rented a jeep & a ladyfriend, and toured the country for two weeks. Remember when two guys in a brightly-painted jeep, roaring down Beach Road with two foxy-girls in the back seats, was the height of style ? !

Anyway on the final night, she'd shown him how to use a suspended (on a rope, from the ceiling, so adjustable for height) wicker-chair, with a six-inch-wide hole in the base, her in the basket spinning while he lay underneath it doing-his-duty for England ! Purely coincidentally my friend's name was 'Woodie', wonder where he's got to now ?

I must admit I always thought that his tale was fantasy, until I saw one in a film starring John Holmes, several years later.  I wonder whether that's where the term 'spinner' comes from ?  Perhaps a more-exotic accomodation-provider might include a facility like that, in a premium-room ? !  The mind boggles, or at least mine does ! 

See you next week, a normal bed will suffice, now where did I put my leather-trimmed hand-cuffs ? :hello09:

Edited by semi-retired member
  • Like 2

Sounds like fun times of which many remain in my memory, by the way they were fur trimmed as I recal..... :Think1:

Looking forward to a good old chin wag catch up next week... :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Daveo

Sounds like fun times of which many remain in my memory, by the way they were fur trimmed as I recal..... :Think1:

Ah yes, 102 uses for a dead cat ! :GoldenSmile1:

Purr pure luxury !

Ah yes, 102 uses for a dead cat ! :GoldenSmile1:

Purr pure luxury !

I'll add it to the Menu.....

I'll add it to the Menu.....

Spam, spam, spam, eggs, chips, spam & Moggy ?

Might CATch on ?

...  or perhaps not  ...  "Mai eouw" as people say here in Thai !

I've still got some off-cuts of the pelt, how about a nice fur-lined seat, for the throne in the 'Sir B.U. Suite' ?

Dave - I will be in town in a couple of weeks and will pop into 'The Tales' for my brekkie one day. I enjoyed talking with you a few months back and it was great to bump into, at the next table, an old pal from the UK (DJ Johnny).

Cheers

LW

Dave - I will be in town in a couple of weeks and will pop into 'The Tales' for my brekkie one day. I enjoyed talking with you a few months back and it was great to bump into, at the next table, an old pal from the UK (DJ Johnny).

Cheers

LW

Be good to see you, Johnny was here recently but just gone back. All the best Dave

• Like 1

Dave ...i wanted to book your guest house for 6 days in april . from april 8 to april 14.

Could you please tell me the availability

I am definitely going to pop in for brekkie as well when I'm there.

Dave ...i wanted to book your guest house for 6 days in april . from april 8 to april 14.

Could you please tell me the availability

PM sent.

I am definitely going to pop in for brekkie as well when I'm there.

Hope to meet you when you do.

Cheers Dave

nookie asked me to ask you if you want some more CUKOO EGGS

:Think1: Would love some.

This room available soon.

small AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAb 8B small.jpg

Thai Driving licence Pack, All you need, all forms, all info and details, all questions with right answers clearly marked, do a little homework and pass easily. 

Amendment; Previously the first licence lasted for one year, now it last's for two years. 

$$$$$$.jpg

Edited by Daveo

This room available from 8th December.

website 3aa small.jpg

Love the idea of the drivers license pack.... Now I just need a place to call a residence :)

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Love the idea of the drivers license pack.... Now I just need a place to call a residence :)

Where ever your staying just get them to do you a note confirming so?

Was thinking the same thing

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Currently enjoying life at the Tales, the street-buzz has picked-up noticeably over the past few days, excellent music at Triangle Bar can now be enjoyed, without needing to leave my (facing the bar) room !

But I need to find some willing lass, to turn the pages for me  (Lazy Bugger, I hear you say ?) , on whatever book I'm currently perusing  ...  their skills all seem to be in other directions ?  :GoldenSmile1:

Some of the regular winter-visitors seem to be arriving later than other years, no doubt the result of the tragically-weak Pound, or perhaps the migratory-pattern is affected by strong headwinds ? Must ask Dave, he'd know about these things, better than I !  :hello09: 

$$$.small.jpg