IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

We will have soon available in soi Chaiyapoon; from about 1st August a 2 bedroom, both en-suite, both A/C and ceiling fans, small kitchen at the back and lounge area at the front, Ground floor so no stairs.

700 baht per night. Photo's soon.

Is that Trevor's place?

• 2 weeks later...

Is that Trevor's place?

Yes mate, we are not sure weather to rent it out as a shop/massage or apartment ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Rooms available from 350 per night, email me for a deal, [email protected]

Do we have pics of Trevor... Does he come with it ?

Do we have pics of Trevor... Does he come with it ?

No Pics Billy and when was the last time you came with it ?

Dave,  what's Trevor doing, going back home, hope that he's OK ? !

No Pics Billy and when was the last time you came with it ?

Thats not a nice thing to say about Trevor dear... He has a name.

Must admit I 've never came with Trevor.

Edited by badboybilly

Thats not a nice thing to say about Trevor dear... He has a name.

Must admit I 've never came with Trevor.

NO I didnt think you had the pleasure

I must admit I love browsing the books at Canterbury Tales Bookshop... Can do it for hours... Put on my headphones and listen to the Opera whilst im browsing!

I just ignore everyone else and browse through the books sneakily read a few ... Ignore the owner who I think was talking to me .. Turn up my Opera music and a few hours later have about 100 books on my checkout !

I love all big secindhand bookshops actually... Does anyone here love browsing secondhand bookshops?

I actually feel guilty about wasting time.. I was once browsing in Canterbury Tales for a few hours !!

I never seen many Secondhand bookshops anymore where I come from in Sydney so its like a big candy store !!!

I have an interest in crime books so CT has a big range of them even though a lot seems to be on the UK crime world.

I know books are going out of fashion but sometimes you pick up some really good ones...some gems you never see anymore

I tend to buy books ........And never have time to read them though !!!

I thnk I have books sitting on the shelf from 2 years ago that I meant to read .

Edited by badboybilly

NO I didnt think you had the pleasure

Your always such a happy person David....you know I still love you.

Edited by badboybilly

Your always such a happy person David....you know I still love you.

Yes Billy Love you too, long time, as for books we have even more now and true crime you should read the Underbelly books we have, they are set in Aus so right up your street and such an appropriate name being your favourite part of guy's anatomy ?

Dont forget to trade them in when you have finished with them, the books not the Guy's.

yes I will be up at Canterbury Tales Bookshop this weekend actually browsing.

Please make sure ALL books are displayed out on the shelves David ... Make sure they're all dusted nicely for my visit thankyou.

Do you still have German and French books... I was in Sky Bar last night and the owner asked me

me where to get French books.

Edited by badboybilly

Dave - great to meet you at long last. Was also great to run into my old DJ mate Johnny sat at the table next to me....small world! - the memories came flooding back - wild club nights back in the UK with Johnny on the decks. 

I had a very nice lunch-time Club Sandwich and cuppa at 'The Tales', I will pop in when next in town (around a week's time). 

Cheers

LW

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

• 2 weeks later...

Dave - great to meet you at long last. Was also great to run into my old DJ mate Johnny sat at the table next to me....small world! - the memories came flooding back - wild club nights back in the UK with Johnny on the decks. 

I had a very nice lunch-time Club Sandwich and cuppa at 'The Tales', I will pop in when next in town (around a week's time). 

Cheers

LW

Feelings mutual LW, was good to meet you too, all the best Dave

We have available a ground floor 2 bedroom apartment, has small kitchen and lounge, both bedrooms are en-suite with A/C etc, 2 flat screen TV's electronic safe, free LAN Internet as well as Wifi, 

Ideal for disabled and carer, wheelchair accessible.

Lounge.small.jpg13867004_506106152931839_2078558415.small.jpg13866791_506106039598517_623729793.small.jpg20160812_161038.small.jpg20160812_160634 .small.jpg

This Loom available now 550 per night, deals for longer terms, Includes A/C, Fan, fridge, kettle, free WiFi, en-suite hot shower, balcony, table/chairs, sofa, king bed, Flat screen TV, DVD player, electronic safe, many rooms for different budgets. Please see; www.canterburytalescafe.com  Rooms from 350 per night and deals for longer term's.

small AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAb 8Bsmall.jpg

Room 8B above available again on 14th Sep, other rooms available now,.

• 3 weeks later...

Room 1B available now.

please see the website for details.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dave !

Is it still raining down there, it's easing-off up-North now, should I bring sandals or gumboots (or a wet-suit !) next month ?

Is the 'poon still lively, or are the various places closed/subdued ?

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo.

Still some rain but as you know the girls in wet tee-shirts only adds to the ambience of the soi, No wellies and I always thought the high heels suited you better anyhow.

Things relatively quiet but slowly livening up, see you soon Dave

Spent a great couple of weeks in 6B. I loved it it had a Thai feel compared to a hotel. And the girls are impressed that I'm not squandering 'their' money on extravagant hotels

Daves a great guy and is available most days to see to your needs.

Location couldn't be better. Great scran in the cafe and colorful characters to be met there.

Only problem was that moody nescafe, easily rectified by the 'ask for the real coffee' in a Clint Eastwood accent.

YMMV with the rooms My next choice will be 12 A

Its fair to say a face lift is in order as it is Dave has mobility issues and has to rely on Thai standards, with regard to room conditions. Maybe some of the lifers over there could work something out with Dave. Just a thought.

Anyway cheers Dave it was a pleasure and look forward to my next visit.

Never say never

Hi Ricardo.

Still some rain but as you know the girls in wet tee-shirts only adds to the ambience of the soi, No wellies and I always thought the high heels suited you better anyhow.

Things relatively quiet but slowly livening up, see you soon Dave

"high heels"

But they match my intimate-lingerie so well ! :Think1:

Actually, the thought of someone my size in skimpies, it puts one off eating, which helps the diet ?

Spent a great couple of weeks in 6B. I loved it it had a Thai feel compared to a hotel. And the girls are impressed that I'm not squandering 'their' money on extravagant hotels. 

Daves a great guy and is available most days to see to your needs.

Location couldn't be better. Great scran in the cafe and colorful characters to be met there.

Only problem was that moody nescafe, easily rectified by the 'ask for the real coffee' in a Clint Eastwood accent.

YMMV with the rooms My next choice will be 12 A

Its fair to say a face lift is in order as it is Dave has mobility issues and has to rely on Thai standards, with regard to room conditions. Maybe some of the lifers over there could work something out with Dave. Just a thought.

Anyway cheers Dave it was a pleasure and look forward to my next visit.

All the best guys, until next time.

Room 3A available until 7th November.

Great rooms at cool price... would love to try it .

Is it necessary to deposit through paypal...i dont have a paypal account....I will be visiting around april

Great rooms at cool price... would love to try it .

Is it necessary to deposit through paypal...i dont have a paypal account....I will be visiting around april

Hi Mate, Best set up a booking via the website, drop me an email to [email protected] with your required dates, I will then let you know which rooms are available, you dont have to have a paypal account as you can pay via paypal with a credit card.

Easy way forward, cheers Dave