Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Hey Dave do you have availability from Dec 28th to 30th in building A?

Edited by qwertyqaz

Hey Dave do you have availability from Dec 28th to 30th in building A?

Hi Mate, Yes we do, drop me an email [email protected]

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

hi dave....i had sent you a mail a week ago...awaiting reply

Hi Mate, can you try again as seems I did not receive, looked in my Junk folder and no sign there re any room enquiry.

Cheers Dave

The Wife has been missing for a week now, Police told me to prepare for the worst, so I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back

Hi Mate, can you try again as seems I did not receive, looked in my Junk folder and no sign there re any room enquiry.

Cheers Dave

Received this time and replied

Thanks for yet-another very pleasant stay, hope to see some of the late-arriving Brits when I'm back next, in March  ...

just forget to tell them I'm coming, OK ? !

The Beavers across-the-road are definitely getting better every time !

Thanks for yet-another very pleasant stay, hope to see some of the late-arriving Brits when I'm back next, in March  ...

just forget to tell them I'm coming, OK ? !

The Beavers across-the-road are definitely getting better every time !

Was good to see you as ever and look forward to March.

All the best Dave

Room Availability update;

5A available 6th December

3A available 10th December

Room 12A available from 21st December.

Includes Large bedroom and separate lounge A/C, ceiling Fan's, fridge, kettle, free WiFi, en-suite hot shower, balcony, table/chairs, sofa, king 4 poster bed, Flat screen TV in the lounge & Bedroom.

DVD player, electronic safe, 

Website 12Asmall.jpg

Room 5A available soon

Website small 5aaA.jpg

Room 3A available 12th December

The Wife has been missing for a week now, Police told me to prepare for the worst, so I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back

Les Dawson Stand Up Jokes

I said to the chemist, 'Can I have some sleeping pills for the wife?' He said, 'Why?' I said, 'She keeps waking up.'

I upset the wife's mother the other Guy Fawkes Night. I fell off the fire.

She told me it was her 30th birthday. So I put thirty candles on her cake arranged in the shape of a question mark.

I said to my wife, 'Treasure' - I always call her Treasure, she reminds me of something that's just been dug up.

She was the flabbiest stripper I've ever seen. When she ran off the stage she started her own applause.

Ours is a football marriage, we keep waiting for the other one to kick off

My wife is a sex object - every time I ask for sex, she objects.

I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should be enough."

My wife sent her photograph to the Lonely Hearts Club. They sent it back saying they weren't that lonely.

I'm not saying the wife's ugly, but last christmas she stood under the mistle toe waiting for someone to kiss and she was still there at lent. In fact she went to see that film the Elephant Man and the audience thought she was making a personal appearance.

I can always tell when the mother in law's coming to stay; the mice throw themselves on the traps.

The wife's Mother said, "When you're dead, I'll dance in your grave." I said: "Good, I'm being buried at sea."

I took my mother-in-law to Madame Tussard's Chamber of Horrors, and one of the attendants said, 'Keep her moving sir, we're stock-taking'

I went to my doctor and asked for something for persistent wind. He gave me a kite.

Marriage is an institution and that's where a couple finish up.

• Like 3

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 1 month later...

Room 4A available soon.

4A WEB small ADAbb.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Dave,

Check your messages, the system is telling me it can't accept any PM to you, your mail-box may be full ?

All the Best !

Ricardo

Hi Dave,

Still not able to PM you direct, this morning, I'm getting the same error-message as yesterday ?

I would like to book room-5A for 16-nights, arriving Tuesday 31st October and departing Thursday 16th November, at the usual price.

All the Best !

Ricardo

Hi Dave,

Still not able to PM you direct, this morning, I'm getting the same error-message as yesterday ?

I would like to book room-5A for 16-nights, arriving Tuesday 31st October and departing Thursday 16th November, at the usual price.

All the Best !

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo.

Thanks for the heads up? just had a delete of my box, please try send me another to check and all dates noted.

All the best Dave

Sent, and accepted this time, hopefully problem solved !

Please say "Hi" to the lads, from me !

See you in six-or-so weeks' time.

• 2 weeks later...

Looms available 

$$$$.jpg

• 1 month later...

Room 8B available soon.

small AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAb 8B small.jpg

Cannot seem to be able to add to my existing book/business page so will continue here for now, 

Latest into the Bookshop;

We Need To Talk About Kevin 

Eva never really wanted to be a mother; certainly not the mother of the unlovable boy who murdered seven of his fellow high school students, a cafeteria worker and a teacher who tried to befriend him. Now, two years later, it is time for her to come to terms with marriage, career, family, parenthood and Kevin's horrific rampage in a series of startlingly direct correspondences with her absent husband, Franklyn.

Uneasy with the sacrifices and social demotion of motherhood from the start, Eva fears that her alarming dislike for her own son may be responsible for driving him so nihilistically off the rails.

images (1).jpg

en Days That Changed The Nation: The Making Of Modern Britain

In today @ Canterbury Tales Bookshop Pattaya.

A brilliantly provocative history and analysis of Britain since World War II, identifying ten days that have influenced ten key aspects of our society.

3000817._UY400_SS400_.jpg

Whoops!: Why Everyone Owes Everyone and No One Can Pay

By John Lancaster.

John Lanchester's Whoops! Why Everyone Owes Everyone and No One Can Pay is the unbelievable true story of the economic crisis.

We are, to use a technical economic term, screwed. The cowboy capitalists had a party with everyone's money and now we're all paying for it. What went wrong? And will we learn our lesson - or just carry on as before, like celebrating surviving a heart attack with a packet of Rothmans?

John Lanchester travels with a cast of characters - including reckless banksters, snoozing regulators, complacent politicians, predatory lenders, credit-drunk spendthrifts, and innocent bystanders to understand deeply and genuinely what is happening and why we feel the way we do.

51XZ6hl0bgL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Eyeless in Gaza - Aldous Huxley

Written at the height of his powers immediately after Brave New World, Aldous Huxley's highly acclaimed Eyeless in Gaza is his most personal novel.

Huxley's bold, nontraditional narrative tells the loosely autobiographical story of Anthony Beavis, a cynical libertine Oxford graduate who comes of age in the vacuum left by World War I. Unfulfilled by his life, loves, and adventures, Anthony is persuaded by a charismatic friend to become a Marxist and take up arms with Mexican revolutionaries.

But when their disastrous embrace of violence nearly kills them, Anthony is left shattered and is forced to find an alternative to the moral disillusionment of the modern world.

3378000.jpg