IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Budget room on the roof, If your heat tolerant as no A/C, and fit as on the 4th floor, includes fan, King size bed, large room, has TV, hot shower, fridge, free WiFi.

A Poster 9B.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Budget room on the roof, If your heat tolerant as no A/C, and fit as on the 4th floor, includes fan, King size bed, large room, has TV, hot shower, fridge, free WiFi.

attachicon.gifA Poster 9B.jpg

The girls should feel right at home 55.

................................................................................................................

The girls should feel right at home 55.

Great room for a 12some

Great room for a 12some

Are they cheaper-by-the-dozen, then, Dave ? :hello09:

Are they cheaper-by-the-dozen, then, Dave ? :hello09:

Only if I can join in.... :Think1:

• Like 1

Only if I can join in.... :Think1:

We could play seven-a-side footsie  ...  but could the bed take it ?

It's always nice to score, away from home !  :hello09:

Apropos of which, hope your team are doing well, this season ?

Edited by semi-retired member

• 2 weeks later...

Room 4C available from 6th March

Room 4C poster small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Room 8B available Monday.

hello dave i have sent you 2 emails about rooms in building d  401-402 from mid sept till mid oct just wondering if oneof them is available for the dates on email

hello dave i have sent you 2 emails about rooms in building d  401-402 from mid sept till mid oct just wondering if oneof them is available for the dates on email

HI Mate.

Just got one of those, anyway just replied to it.

All the best Dave

Hi Dave.

Sent you two emails regarding room 8A. Please disregard the first one. I have sourced a cheap airfare so I'm going to be doing a flying visit. Tried to ring you but could not get thru

cheers

www.sugarcanemafia.com

Hi Dave.

Sent you two emails regarding room 8A. Please disregard the first one. I have sourced a cheap airfare so I'm going to be doing a flying visit. Tried to ring you but could not get thru

cheers

All noted and replied to the email just now.

All the best Dave

Many Thanks to the Canterbury Tales, for yet another good stay, and have already booked my next one !

The varied village-life on the soi, the friendly welcome & discerning conversation over a leisurely 4-hour breakfast, the convenience of Pattaya's best 2nd-hand-book-exchange downstairs, and the value-for-money make this an excellent budget-option when visiting Pattaya !

And this area, Sois Chaiyapoon/Buakow/Lengkee/LKMetro , is clearly where the budget mongers' action has moved to, as Beach Road gradually become whatever the Chinese/Russian/Indian coach-tour market are looking for !  Pity, but that's progress for you !

• Like 2

Was good to see you as ever and thanks for the laughs, look forward to next time and hopefully save some rain for you next time.

Hi Dave.

I'm going to Pattaya for my first visit in a month and I e-mailed you 4 days ago. Asking if some of your rooms was available from the 21st of April. I never got reply. Would it be better to drop you a PM here? or?

Hi Dave.

I'm going to Pattaya for my first visit in a month and I e-mailed you 4 days ago. Asking if some of your rooms was available from the 21st of April. I never got reply. Would it be better to drop you a PM here? or?

Just PM'ed you

Just PM'ed you

And found your email and replied.  :GoldenSmile1:

Daveo - I've stayed at Canterbury several times - where is building A? Above bookshop? And specifically A12? Same? Just asking because I was thinking of staying in one of your quieter rooms next time and this sounds like it fits the bill (there's also building B, maybe) and also on the website, 10 mins to WS? Are you sure? Unless it's not on Chaiyapoon, which is why I'm asking..so how about putting a simple map on the 'Tales' website??? I will pm you.

Daveo - I've stayed at Canterbury several times - where is building A? Above bookshop? And specifically A12? Same? Just asking because I was thinking of staying in one of your quieter rooms next time and this sounds like it fits the bill (there's also building B, maybe) and also on the website, 10 mins to WS? Are you sure? Unless it's not on Chaiyapoon, which is why I'm asking..so how about putting a simple map on the 'Tales' website??? I will pm you.

Yes building A is above the bookshop and B opposite the bookshop, yes by baht bus only 10 mins to Walking Street, it's only along soi Baukhao and right past Tukom to the lights then just a short walk down the slope, I used to walk back in 20 mins from Walking Street.

Also only 2 mins to LK Metro and a great night out these days.

mAPPSS.jpg

Thanks, Dave, I might try to get 12A next time then. It looks like a good room.

Thanks, Dave, I might try to get 12A next time then. It looks like a good room.

Sure, when you have dates please email me and go from there.

Cheers Dave

Room 4C available now.

Website 4C.jpg

Is it allowed to smoke in your rooms?

We encourage guests to use the balconies or windows open for smoking, so yes is allowed; not that you could stop a smoker from smoking anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Large room 4A available soon.

4A WEB small ADAbb.jpg