Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

Yumming , Nice jersey ...

A new thread to celebrate a new era at Old Trafford. A place to share news, views, gossip, opinions & all things Manchester United.

man utd are on a slippery slope old alex could see the writing on the wall itll take 3 or 4 seasons to compete with the citys chelseas etc

man utd are on a slippery slope old alex could see the writing on the wall itll take 3 or 4 seasons to compete with the citys chelseas etc

Don't mind waiting , in fact I got a brilliant 20 years of success, that is enough for me to satisfy before I die . Van Gaal bringing another string of success would be a bonus . :)

The new kit is hideously ugly. Time to love Liverpool again.

Ok, thank you ... :)

A waste of money if you buy a United kit , Nike has announced it will end the relationship with united at the end of 2014/15 season. £67 for a new jersey that only lasted a year . Fuck that. Adidas are favourite to replace Nike next year .

ad_140327959.jpg 

I will second that .. :GoldenSmile1:

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

Hoping Van Gaal will pursue Wijnaldum to join United , he was one the the best midfielders in the World Cup, he is what United has been missing for few years after Scholes and Keano went . PSV player , very strong and skillful player. Welcome to Old Trafford Van Gaal. Can't wait for the United summer tour in USA next week, Van Gaal refused to take a holidays , he says holidays are for wimps . Lol.

Take this with a pinch of salt.

But Arjen Robben was just interviewed after the Brasil game by Dutch media.

Where the interviewers were saying to Robben 'did Van Gaal ask you for Manchester', and he did not say no. lol..

Edited by Lhasa
  • Like 3

Hoping Van Gaal will pursue Wijnaldum to join United , he was one the the best midfielders in the World Cup, he is what United has been missing for few years after Scholes and Keano went . PSV player , very strong and skillful player. Welcome to Old Trafford Van Gaal. Can't wait for the United summer tour in USA next week, Van Gaal refused to take a holidays , he says holidays are for wimps . Lol.

Obviously he has not heard about Pattaya :Think1:

................................................................................................................

My Translation

Robben : United not an option

Arjen Robben admitted coach Louis van Gaal approached him to discuss a possible transition to Manchester United.

'Yes, he indeed did ask me' Said Robben with a smile on his face after the 3-0 victory over Brazil.

'You can always come to Manchester' Is what Van Gaal said to the the 30 year old international.

But this is not an option for me, Robben said. Even though it is nice the offer is open.

Robben does not know if he will be here for the World Cup 2018 in Russia.

But he will definately be back for the European Champioship in 2016.

'As for now it seems the older i get, the better i play!'

Robben.png

Edited by Lhasa

I hope he will play in the 2018 World Cup in Russia , loves watching him playing beautiful football . So exciting .

Not a biased comment because im Dutch but i think Robben is right up there with Messi and Ronaldo.

He just needs to stop diving, he's a great player he does'nt need it.

Then again Ronaldo dives like the best of em aswell.

• Like 2

I hope United sign Stefan Di Vrij, I have been really impressed with him throughout the tournament.  

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

A waste of money if you buy a United kit , Nike has announced it will end the relationship with united at the end of 2014/15 season. £67 for a new jersey that only lasted a year . Fuck that. Adidas are favourite to replace Nike next year .

£750m over ten years , not bad for a mid table club ;) 555

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-set-to-announce-record-70mperyear-adidas-deal-later-today-after-nike-pull-out-of-the-running-9604476.html

Edited by Stillearly

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Lovely Jubbly , hope they have that £750 straight to the transfer kitty , buy Wynsldum , Robben , and so on ... :GoldenSmile1:

I will probably still buy it because it looks nice imo.

I usually end up buying 5 or 6 kits of various Premier league Teams each year.

Edited by Lhasa

thought van gaal was very negative in the semi,s,playing kurt on the left wing 2nd half ,aplayer whats never dribble past another player in his life ,who never kicks the ball with is left peg,he was one on one a few times and all he did was check back and cross with the right.robbie resenbrink where are you.

Not a biased comment because im Dutch but i think Robben is right up there with Messi and Ronaldo.

He just needs to stop diving, he's a great player he does'nt need it.

Then again Ronaldo dives like the best of em aswell.

He's what 30 now? & he's been diving (cheating) his whole career. If there was going to be an epiphany moment it would have happened by now. Can't agree that he's in the same class as Messi & Ronaldo either, these guys score 40+ a season & turn it on every week, not just when the mood takes them. I just don't want Robben at OT & hope he doesn't come.

You never caught Ronaldo diving?

You seriously thought Messi played well this tournament?

As i stated before, Robben has to sort his diving out. But i could say the same about Ronaldo.

The fact you dont think he's up there with Messi and Ronaldo is your opinion and you are entitled to. I think otherwise.

'Turn it on every week not just when the mood takes them'

Have you seen Messi this tournament. My 90 yo nan makes more miles then that. :D

There is no denying Messie deserved most of his golden balls, but seriously.. Not this one.

And you can relax again, as stated above. Robben will not be coming to Old Trafford.

Hope Manchester and Louis van Gaal will do well this year.

Its going to be hard!

• Like 2

He's what 30 now? & he's been diving (cheating) his whole career. If there was going to be an epiphany moment it would have happened by now. Can't agree that he's in the same class as Messi & Ronaldo either, these guys score 40+ a season & turn it on every week, not just when the mood takes them. I just don't want Robben at OT & hope he doesn't come.

I have seen Robben played so well at Old Trafford many times in his days with Chelsea and Real Madrid , I think Threatre of Dreams is a special place for Robben . But can't see Robben leaving Bayern Munich , they are the best team at the moment with string of World Cup winning stars .

Edited by jocky king

You never caught Ronaldo diving?

You seriously thought Messi played well this tournament?

As i stated before, Robben has to sort his diving out. But i could say the same about Ronaldo.

The fact you dont think he's up there with Messi and Ronaldo is your opinion and you are entitled to. I think otherwise.

'Turn it on every week not just when the mood takes them'

Have you seen Messi this tournament. My 90 yo nan makes more miles then that. :D

There is no denying Messie deserved most of his golden balls, but seriously.. Not this one.

And you can relax again, as stated above. Robben will not be coming to Old Trafford.

Hope Manchester and Louis van Gaal will do well this year.

Its going to be hard!

Entitled to my opinion? That's not how things are done here on PA. When 2 bm's have a difference of opinion (no matter how insignificant the subject matter) they go back & forth calling each other names like keyboard warrior, before threatening pistols at dawn the next time their both in Pattaya. This is usually followed by months of sniping until 1 or both are banned, myself & Jocky king once had a disagreement about whether Johnny Evans was a good player (I mantain he isn't) & he sent a van load of heavies round to give me a damn good thrashing.

he could have sent johnny evans himself and put in one of his career threating tackles in on you,that would have you hopping mad for a few months.ask mark davis.

Entitled to my opinion? That's not how things are done here on PA. When 2 bm's have a difference of opinion (no matter how insignificant the subject matter) they go back & forth calling each other names like keyboard warrior, before threatening pistols at dawn the next time their both in Pattaya. This is usually followed by months of sniping until 1 or both are banned, myself & Jocky king once had a disagreement about whether Johnny Evans was a good player (I mantain he isn't) & he sent a van load of heavies round to give me a damn good thrashing.

Im sorry if i did 'not' offend you ?

But i have always been somewhat of a peacekeeper.

+ I dont really want to get myself banned, i love these forums. :D

Edited by Lhasa