IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

Lovely lovely , thanks for the Dutch news , I was hoping for him to join United cos they need a ruthless player.

• Like 1

He is a combative player Jocky but isn't he a City reject, and hes got more cards than clintons

He is a combative player Jocky but isn't he a City reject, and hes got more cards than clintons

City got rid of him because they had Kompany anyway, With Vidjic gone , United need a player like him which is De Jong . Kompany is a great leadership for city , without him, City don't do well, I suppose every team need a strong centre back like Kompany and Cahill. Agree with you about the cards .

who ?

Hope this helps.. :WinkGrin1:

post-14907-0-57741700-1403531896.png

post-14907-0-41612500-1403531900_thumb.png

Ol bighead having a moan about the world cup fixtures, he hasn't got two much to moan about with Uniteds first six games, someone has looked after them there.

And another one for the rumour mill: according to several dutch newspapers Van Gaal is interested in defender Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord, national team The Netherlands). FC Porto has contacted Feyenoord Rotterdam already and is willing to pay 8 million euro.

post-14907-0-44231700-1403533574_thumb.png

post-14907-0-97552600-1403535679.jpg

A Man(Van)Chester revoultion in the offing :)

................................................................................................................

So, Ander Herrera is the first signing of the season, the first midfielder we have signed since Owen Hardgreaves, that's if you count Fellani as a midfielder. Luke shaw has arrived in Manchester tonight for his expected medical tomorrow, interesting times.

Edited by jinx

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

image.jpg

jinx

Nice to finally see some action, don't know much about Herrera but he's got to be an improvement on the current midfielders. Time for a clear out I reckon, Cleverly, Fellaini, Nani, Young & Carrick definitely out, Fletcher too possibly. Would like to see Powell brought into the 1st team squad, & if we can add some steel in the form of a De Jong & get the best out of Mata & use Janazui correctly the midfield would be looking pretty good.

Nice to finally see some action, don't know much about Herrera but he's got to be an improvement on the current midfielders. Time for a clear out I reckon, Cleverly, Fellaini, Nani, Young & Carrick definitely out, Fletcher too possibly. Would like to see Powell brought into the 1st team squad, & if we can add some steel in the form of a De Jong & get the best out of Mata & use Janazui correctly the midfield would be looking pretty good.

BrstDJnIAAAYS8x.jpg

jinx

Louis Van Gaal has my seal of approval after his performance in the World Cup can't wait for Premiership 2014/15 next month . Changed the formations several times worked wonders in his team World Cup. One thing I don't agree with is United buying players while he is in Brazil , I prefer to wait til he comes to Old Trafford and let him buy players by his own choice .

Watched Fellini this evening, he was crap, now watching van persie, similar.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Watched Fellini this evening, he was crap, now watching van persie, similar.

Van Persie a crap !!! He scored superb goals in the World Cup (against Spain was awesome), scored an ice cool penalty last night . You must be reading too much books in your cafe . :)

Van Persie a crap !!! He scored superb goals in the World Cup (against Spain was awesome), scored an ice cool penalty last night . You must be reading too much books in your cafe . :)

Most players can't handle the heat and humidity there I guess. Robben kept going till the last minute while Van Persie was walking past the 65th minute.

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

well I thought he was very average last night, his 1st touch, his pace etc, of course all about opinions and as a Man U fan I guess you would defend him but nothing like as good as Roben.

See how he goes this season for Man U, no Europe, no one else wants him ?

well I thought he was very average last night, his 1st touch, his pace etc, of course all about opinions and as a Man U fan I guess you would defend him but nothing like as good as Roben.

See how he goes this season for Man U, no Europe, no one else wants him ?

He was injured most of the time last season, seeing you as a Hammer fan , you never forgive United for Ince saga .. 5555

An update of the rumours: according to Dutch media Manchester United is willing to pay 5 million euro for defender Stefan de Vrij (Feyenoord). Feyenoord said "no" and wants to have 9 million for the defender. De Vrij wanted to go to Lazio Roma (and reached an agreement already) but Feyenoord has turned down their offer of 5.5 million. Obviously if De Vrij can play for United, he will.

Bruno Martins Indi (Feyenoord) will be transferred to FC Porto, Daryl Janmaat (Feyenoord) will probably go to Newcastle United and ajax-hater (love it) Graziano Pellè (Feyenoord) will follow Feyenoords former coach Ronald Koeman to Southampton (the english ladies will be thrilled by this news, I've been told Graziano makes Beckham and C.Ronaldo look ugly).

I know this is a United-threat but there has been many rumours in Holland about players United is interested in since Van Gaal became coach at United. So I thought I'd mention them (almost) all. Players like Clasie and Kongolo (both Feyenoord, obviously..) are giant talents also but haven't played during this World Cup (yet).

All players mentioned are from the Feyenoord Youth Academy, 9 players in the current National Team and some ex-Feyenoord players also (Van Persie, Vlaar, Kuijt).

Feeling a bit proud I must say. Ontopic again: curious if United is willing to pay 9 million for De Vrij. I'd (also) recommend Nigel de Jong, AC Milan (now injured and out of the World Cup).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/holland/10947558/World-Cup-2014-Feyenoords-thriving-talent-factory-rolls-out-the-stars-for-glory-chasers-Holland.html

post-14907-0-93229100-1404747438_thumb.png

post-14907-0-29853400-1404747443_thumb.png

Edited by siamsmile33

Keep updating the Dutch news for us , many thanks Siamsmile33.

• Like 1

He was injured most of the time last season, seeing you as a Hammer fan , you never forgive United for Ince saga .. 5555

No I was not one of them, I was in the woods when all that went on, its just good to see Man U as a normal club since Sir Alex left as all the glory hunters gone into hiding and not having much to cheer about which us poor Hammers are used to. 

No I was not one of them, I was in the woods when all that went on, its just good to see Man U as a normal club since Sir Alex left as all the glory hunters gone into hiding and not having much to cheer about which us poor Hammers are used to.

Ok , I was United fan in 1964 , lots of Irish felt United nearer to their hearts after Munich crash in 1958 , of course , many youngster follow whoever is on top and stayed with them in later life, many youngsters follow what their Dad support , I often see the babies wearing Jersey of Their father favourite team , I don't force my daughters who to support , I have three daughters , two have no interest in football, one follows Liverpool , I never buys her a United jersey when she was small, I admire her because she has not see Liverpool win the league in her lifetime , So We are not a glory Hunters ? :)

New kit reveal 2014/2015 video

• Like 1