Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

On 3/18/2018 at 10:11, KittenKong said:

Pizza Pizza in The Avenue is still doing its 79B Margherita, which must be far and away the best value in town for anyone who likes (fairly) authentic Margherita pizzas.

They stopped putting the basil leaves on them though. 

On 1/26/2018 at 09:16, KittenKong said:

I could not disagree more. Both are widely available here.

Toothy pizzas are especially bad. 

2 hours ago, striderman said:

bronx now has a booth in soi diana very close to Subway. evenings i guess and like HQ closed tuesdays

5b1e61071936b_11june027(Custom).JPG.7c4d8459106b3fdaca721757b47d545b.JPG

What about the old location on lengkee - Retox?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, benny31 said:

What about the old location on lengkee - Retox?

that is still there. i walked by today

On 6/11/2018 at 09:27, Kreggerz said:

Toothy pizzas are especially bad. 

What is a Toothy pizza?

10 hours ago, robert said:

What is a Toothy pizza?

It was just a joke in the context of someone mentioning getting bad pizzas and BJs.

New York Pizza on 3rd road. (Chayapoon/Lengkee area)

:Photo1::Number1a:

NYP2.thumb.jpg.1e8845d16bcf30dd06b30927e4ec9f43.jpg

I returned to my usual place to eat pizza last night .Loaf bakery on Lengkee..

I ordered the chicken BBQ, anyway at 210 baht for an 8 inch pizza with 2 soft drinks or 1 beer included in the price I thought I got good value. I did enjoy the pizza.

My favourites:

- Pattaya: Bronx pizza 

- Jomtien: Pizza Art

1 hour ago, chirockr said:

My favourites:

- Pattaya: Bronx pizza 

- Jomtien: Pizza Art

I love Pizza Art but haven't tried Bronx but based on your post, I want to try it now. 

Is Brooklyn Diner still around at Buakhao near LK Metro? Was very good pizza and (other food) a year back. TG even gave thumbs up.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

41 minutes ago, blake7373 said:

Is Brooklyn Diner still around at Buakhao near LK Metro? Was very good pizza and (other food) a year back. TG even gave thumbs up.

yes still there. never been in the place but they seem to make a lot of pizza

50 minutes ago, striderman said:

yes still there. never been in the place but they seem to make a lot of pizza

Thanks - worth a look. Will check them out again in a month or so 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

13 hours ago, Kreggerz said:

I love Pizza Art but haven't tried Bronx but based on your post, I want to try it now. 

Just got back from Patts a few days ago, Trip report 2 is currently being written & Pizza Art was seriously good. It is however a bit out of the way so if your up that way, highly recommended!

10 hours ago, chirockr said:

Just got back from Patts a few days ago, Trip report 2 is currently being written & Pizza Art was seriously good. It is however a bit out of the way so if your up that way, highly recommended!

Not out of the way for me. Bronx is which is why I haven't tried it yet. I think for people that appreciate purist Neopolitan pizza that Pizza Art is worth a special trip though to see if it does it for you.

On 14.6.2018 at 11:41, blake7373 said:

Thanks - worth a look. Will check them out again in a month or so 

I like the pizza`s from Brooklyn Diner.For the price and service they are a very good choice.

Bronx is the best by far but I also have been enjoying Mama's  Cafe on Soi Six. Owned by Marcel a good guy! Nice thin crust and solid pizza. No pictures. Next time I am there I will post one. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, elmo12 said:

Bronx is the best by far but I also have been enjoying Mama's  Cafe on Soi six. Owned by Marcel a good guy! Nice thin crust and solid pizza. No pictures. Next time I am there I will post one. 

Do they sell it by the slice, how does it compare to Slice pizza on the same block, I have tried theres a number of times and I like it.

10 hours ago, robert said:

Do they sell it by the slice, how does it compare to Slice pizza on the same block, I have tried theres a number of times and I like it.

No slices. Their pies are about plate size. I usually eat 1/2 to 3/4 of it for a meal. Compared to Slice the crust is thinner so it is not really the same style of pizza. Here is a pic from their website that is pretty accurate. 

EVERY SATURDAY PIZZA FREE (TAKEAWAY PROMOTION°

37 minutes ago, elmo12 said:

No slices. Their pies are about plate size. I usually eat 1/2 to 3/4 of it for a meal. Compared to Slice the crust is thinner so it is not really the same style of pizza. Here is a pic from their website that is pretty accurate. 

EVERY SATURDAY PIZZA FREE (TAKEAWAY PROMOTION°

Looks good, will try one when next in town

• 4 weeks later...
On 13.6.2018 at 17:38, benny31 said:

New York Pizza on 3rd road. (Chayapoon/Lengkee area)

:Photo1::Number1a:

NYP2.thumb.jpg.1e8845d16bcf30dd06b30927e4ec9f43.jpg

Shared a Large pizza with pepperoni at New York pizza house yesterday.Cost 570 baht, but was good value for money, cause of its size.The tomato sauce? seemed like crushed tomatoes only.....no taste, and no salt.A real shame, because everything else seemed perfect to me.(my friend was very dissapointed.) If the chef could make a real tomato sauce, it would be great! Still I think there are better choices in town, and cheaper ones too.

this place  which has had mentions in this thread appears to have given up. pretty sure it is closed. seen no sign of trading for a couple of weeks...............

5b49708792d22_july10008(Custom).JPG.4a16c842d92466f3fcb2ca861686e581.JPG

it traded from around early august 2017

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2018 at 10:40, striderman said:

this place  which has had mentions in this thread appears to have given up. pretty sure it is closed. seen no sign of trading for a couple of weeks...............

5b49708792d22_july10008(Custom).JPG.4a16c842d92466f3fcb2ca861686e581.JPG

it traded from around early august 2017

yep it's done

5b5743ad4aa06_20july016(Custom).JPG.6d8686b1ca93942ce3aaf84d9b698995.JPG