IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

I don´t know if it´s the best Place to eat a Pizza. But for sure a good one.

Bella Italia / Second Road - across Soi 6

I can recommend the Veggie Pizza...

IMG_5540.JPG

• Like 2

I confirm for Bella PIzza in Second Road (not far from Soi 6) @Migguu Kawaii Bar Italian (from Parma) invited me to eat their Pizzas and it was excellent.

They got a traditional wood oven for pizzas and it make the difference, for traditional Italian pizzas with thin crust and ingredient it's a solid place.

I can may add don't hesitate to add extra ingredient if you want your pizza full.

• Like 2

On 2017-07-19 at 7:38 PM, Harpunero said:

I don´t know if it´s the best Place to eat a Pizza. But for sure a good one.

Bella Italia / Second Road - across Soi 6

I can recommend the Veggie Pizza...

IMG_5540.JPG

I walked by their many times and always been thinking of trying it. I like they use a real wood oven. 

The vege pizza looks tremendous......jealous

Best pizzas in town (when i say pizza i mean PIZZA, not a cracker with ketchup, or pineapple cake LOL) for me are:

Bella Italia, Second road near Soi 6

Toscana, Beach road, between Soi 6 and Hard rock cafe

La Bocca, Jomtien, Tappraya rd, near hanuman statue

Bacco beach, Na Jomtien, near Glasshouse

Trattoria Italiana, Jomtien Tappraya road, near Bus stationto Suvarnabhumi

La Scala, Jomtien Rompho market

Hopf, Beach road, between soi Yamato 13/1 and soi Post office 13/2

I'm sure have many other good spots to find a good pizza but still hadn't the chance to try them

Pan Pan  Sausage and blue cheese.....mmmmmm

IMG_4045.jpg

39 minutes ago, just hanging said:

IMG_4045.jpg

Looks tasty. Which restaurant 

• Like 1

Just now, westie1 said:

Looks tasty. Which restaurant 

Pan Pan    555

5981a59daa5a0_aug2004(Custom).JPG.462d3c90843d9ead67d40f67858e1098.JPGfor domino pizza fans esp those in south pattaya a new take away branch is about to open in south pattaya rd next to the cucumber restaurant. opens august 3rd if it goes to plan

Edited by striderman

On 7/25/2017 at 1:57 PM, just hanging said:

IMG_4045.jpg

Looks super....how much?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Yep a slice or two of Bronx around midnight (when time gets away from you and you forget dinner) really hits the spot.

I bought 2 whole ones and took them back to the bar I was in one night.  Went down a treat!

Its also my marker for which road to turn into on way home....

Edited by Christo

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Cant wait for Bronx Pizza, seriously.  Pizza in Japan is absolute shit.  Being from Chicago, NY style is always welcome because its something different.  Chicago is always: restaurant is deep dish, bar is medium crust cut into squares.  Love that NY style.  It will be better than Japan so I'm sure I'll be pleased.

• Like 1

Food in Japan is so good, surely there's some decent pizza joints there? 

Surely there's some farang pizza shops over there. But then again, very expensive

the dominos in south pattaya rd is now up and running. a few tables inside but the main trade will be take away

599555bc6572b_aug17049(Custom).JPG.2a3280efc59d443094217112cf05f605.JPG

just down from tukom beside the cucumber restaurant

29 minutes ago, wogggy said:

Food in Japan is so good, surely there's some decent pizza joints there? 

Surely there's some farang pizza shops over there. But then again, very expensive

Ya, in Tokyo...if you want to pay triple or quadruple the value it's worth. 

Real Japanese food is pretty bland I find.  Of course sushi, yakiniku, ramen, yakitori, okonomiyaki, shabu shabu, etc is all amazing.  But the normal stuff that people eat every day....no thanks.  Just my opinion.

I eat at LaNotte on Walking Street every now and then, there food is top of the line.   Went in last night and they just started pizzas.  Damn that was a good pizza used it as an appetizer. My dinner was half a pizza and two of their appetizers.   mmmm good

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

IMG_4531.jpg

• Like 3

On 7/3/2017 at 10:03 PM, Kreggerz said:

I just tried Pizzaart in Jomtien.

Jomtien on Thappraya near Linda's and View Talay 2.

This is the best Neopolitan crust pizza I've had in Thailand by far.

It's a specific kind of traditional crust made with few ingredients and cooked super fast. Bubbly, very chewy, significant char, can't hold a lot of toppings, and not firm enough to eat with your hand without bending.

If you like the crispy cracker type crust, go elsewhere. 

They also do special pastas, pizza bread sandwiches, and eggplant parm. Talk to the owner and he'll explain it all including many off menu choices.

Highly recommended. 

I looked forward to trying this pizza after your review. 

Even though the outer crust looked brown and crispy, the dough was practically uncooked. Yuk.

Allright, it was lunchtime and I figured someone forgot to preheat the oven so I gave them another try for dinner. 

The dough on the outer edge was browned nicely but underneath it was fucking raw! Again!

The chef here is clueless. Somebody needs to tell them to preheat their oven!

by by  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, jiz said:

Even though the outer crust looked brown and crispy, the dough was practically uncooked. Yuk.

Allright, it was lunchtime and I figured someone forgot to preheat the oven so I gave them another try for dinner. 

The dough on the outer edge was browned nicely but underneath it was fucking raw! Again!

by by  

That does sound bad. Well I've eaten there four times now and never had that issue. 

I did try their calzone though and I found it unusual. The mozzarella cheese inside was softer but wasn't really melted. There was a lot of ricotta cheese in there though which you don't really want melted so maybe that was intentional. 

In any case, I understand why you wouldn't want to return. On the other hand, if what you say is true and the dough really was raw, I think you could have sent it back. 

But you gave them two fair chances. I will go back and if that happens to me to get raw dough I will complain and see if they care.

Edited by Kreggerz

52 minutes ago, jiz said:

by by  

a proper pizza over has a cement slab in it.  Must be heated up to temperature, about 500 degrees and takes about 30 minutes to get the slab proper hot.  If that is not hot, only the crust will be done right.  We used to turn ours on at least an hour before using

16 hours ago, mirko07 said:

I have good Pizza yesterday in Italian restaurant on Soi Boukhao other side of the road from Nature view hotel

volare is the name, corner of buakaow and the Soi 15 that runs round the back of the Avenue shopping centre

Edited by striderman