Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

M-Club

Mclubpattaya

Hi are you open today was going to pop in ????

I just gave 'em a ring. Nope, they are not open today.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for letting me know. ... That screws up

My afternoon plans any other club like M Club

Open today ? Thx

is there a pool party    24 th may    31st may   or   7th june        note 7th  clashes with the  soi 6 street party I think

please confirm so I can arrange a few things

Neil heard you're a new daddy. Congratulations.  :Clap: Hope mom and baby boy are healthy and doing well.

is there a pool party    24 th may    31st may   or   7th june        note 7th  clashes with the  soi 6 street party I think

please confirm so I can arrange a few things

During low season we've decided to bring our pool parties down to once a month (until October)......So next Pool Party after this coming weekend will be June.14th, 2014

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

Neil heard you're a new daddy. Congratulations.  :Clap: Hope mom and baby boy are healthy and doing well.

Thanks Gary! Yes, baby boy named Jack....3.22 kilos.....momma and baby both very healthy and happy, I think  :GoldenSmile1:

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

www.MclubPattaya.com

Congrats Neill :ThumbUp6: .

Thanks Jerry!  See ya soon

www.MclubPattaya.com

Um, it might not be a bad idea to update the gallery page, I was sort of little disappointed to hear that the girl with the tongue piercing doesn't work there anymore and who knows how much of the staff has changed since the pics were added.

That being said, I'm planning to drop by anyway, so it's not a big deal. :Hello1: 

Will you be showing the boxing in a few weeks? the Cotto fight?? 

I'm only down the road in Nirun condo's, walk past most days but "for some reason" have yet to enter,....May pop in tonight 

Posted Image

And is the pool open (non-parties) everyday? 

Regards

Posted Image

Will you be showing the boxing in a few weeks? the Cotto fight?? 

I'm only down the road in Nirun condo's, walk past most days but "for some reason" have yet to enter,....May pop in tonight 

We will not be broadcasting that fight, sorry

And is the pool open (non-parties) everyday? 

Regards

Yes the pool is available to our paying customers daily

www.MclubPattaya.com

We will not be broadcasting that fight, sorry

Yes the pool is available to our paying customers daily

Shame about the boxing but hey ho 

What time does the pool close or is it open at night time also? 

tar

Posted Image

Shame about the boxing but hey ho 

What time does the pool close or is it open at night time also? 

tar

Your 5 minutes walk away-go take a look have a beer with Neill the owner and he can give you the low-down on everything :Think1:

iv'e been tonight, play pool, few drinks, chats, it's all good ;) - lovely chilled out place I must say !! 

Neil, I believe you're a good pool player yes ? 

Posted Image

I'm a decent pool player ;-)

Swimming pool is open from open to close at M-Club----2pm til 12am

www.MclubPattaya.com

well it seems this coup is going to be going on til at least next Monday as per the news I watched last night and this morning unless I'm told otherwise, we will keep on with our hours of operation from 2pm til 9:30pm.....hope to be back to normal sooner then later.

www.MclubPattaya.com

well it seems this coup is going to be going on til at least next Monday as per the news I watched last night and this morning unless I'm told otherwise, we will keep on with our hours of operation from 2pm til 9:30pm.....hope to be back to normal sooner then later.

The coup will go on a little longer i'm afraid . I think you meant the curfew will be going on till at least next Monday :WinkGrin1: .

yes correct Jerry, thx for the correction ;-)

www.MclubPattaya.com

The coup will go on a little longer i'm afraid . I think you meant the curfew will be going on till at least next Monday :WinkGrin1: .

Curfew relaxed as from tomorrow wednesday 12.00 midnight until 4.00 in the morning (song title there methinks) :GoldenSmile1:

Hi Neil, it's high time I pay a return visit to the "M".  I have always enjoyed myself there....When is your next pool party?  :ThumbUp6:

Office - 038 411 024

Mobil - 087 541 5085

Hours: 11AM till Late

http://mygirlmassage.com/

https://www.facebook.com/mygirlmassage

http://www.youtube.com/mygirlmassage

post-83473-0-24569600-1375940591.gif
post-83473-0-14229400-1365502959.jpg

I am particularly interested in the pool party dates for July as i will be around then.

Next Pool Party is Saturday, June.14th......also as stated above the curfew has changed and we are now open from 2pm til 11:30pm as now the curfew is 12am til 4am

www.MclubPattaya.com

I am particularly interested in the pool party dates for July as i will be around then.

Pool party in July will be the Saturday the 12th.

www.MclubPattaya.com

• 2 weeks later...

hey lads!  A reminder to come out to our swimming pool party this coming Saturday, June.14th.....the ladies are waiting for you....2pm we open doors

IMG_0421.JPG

IMG_0423.JPG

IMG_0426.JPG

Our sexy Bartender would be happy to serve you....

IMG_0429.JPG

www.MclubPattaya.com

Archived