Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

M-Club

Mclubpattaya

Hey Gents!  Today's drink special is 70 baht Johnnie Walker Red....see ya soon!

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had a great day today at M-Club.....look forward to seeing who the day brings out tomorrow for "Buy 2 beer get 1 free day"?  The M-Club ladies await you boys!

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

www.MclubPattaya.com

Stopped in to M Club with a pal late yesterday afternoon.  Neil, the owner, a friendly guy from Canada, played music on request.  The girls were friendly and the beer very cold (a definite plus).  Will visit again :)

Stopped in to M Club with a pal late yesterday afternoon.  Neil, the owner, a friendly guy from Canada, played music on request.  The girls were friendly and the beer very cold (a definite plus).  Will visit again :)

Glad to have met you boys!  See you soon.

www.MclubPattaya.com

Coming up this Saturday, March.22nd we have another M-Club Swimming Pool Party going on.  Doors open at 2pm til 12am, free food (first come first serve), girls in bikini's, ice cold bevs.

See ya there!!!

www.MclubPattaya.com

Not only will we be having a pool party tomorrow Sat, March.22.....but we'll be celebrating the birthday of our beautiful ROSE, come say Happy bday to her ;-)

_W3Q8021.jpg

www.MclubPattaya.com

Been in Mclub the last 2 days and it was a pleasant surprise . Neill is a great host and quite some nice girls in there .

Took Rung with me for the last 2 days and she's a sweetheart ... does a great blowjob as well , all day , every day 555 .

glad to meet ya Jerry and happy to hear she took good care of you  :GoldenSmile1:

www.MclubPattaya.com

She took care very well of me Neill and didn't want to leave this morning .

Might pop in later to have a few drinks .

Holy shit ... I just looked at your website gallery .. A picture of Tuk dated Nov 23 ..
I have been looking for her ... !!!
... Is she still working at your club .. ????

also, ..

if i go to Google Maps .. and type in Mclub .. 

it shows a place between Central Road and NORTH Pattaya road .. 

(not the same as the little map you have on your site which puts the club between Central road and SOUTH Pattaya road)

It would help A LOT if you updated that info on Google Maps .. :-) 

(also sent this message to you via your website) ..

Thanks .. :-) 

M-Club is between Central Pattaya and Pattaya Thai on Soi 14.....Tuk is no longer with us, sorry

www.MclubPattaya.com

see ya soon Jerry ;-)

www.MclubPattaya.com

thanks for your response .. :-) 

bummer about Tuk being gone .. 

... she was a friend of mine last year .. 

found your place  :-)

I walked by your place today before you were open

so I will come around again soon .. 

maybe one of the girls there made friends with Tuk and knows how to find her .. 

want to cool down  during this heat wave?  Come on out this Saturday and get wet with our M-Club girls in our swimming pool areaphoto 1 (5).JPG

www.MclubPattaya.com

If I am in town on saturday, I will drop by and check your mermaids in the pool :P

I just finished reading every word here about Mclub, and it has sparked enough interest that I am writing my first post.  I have been coming to Pattaya for several years and without the PA Forum and this posting about Mclub, I would have never heard about this club, and most likely never walked by it.  So thanks to PA for this forum and to Neil for keeping us all up to date on happenings at Mclub.  I will return to Pattaya on April 12th and Mclub will be my first stop! I've got to make one of those pool parties too!

Great! See ya soon hvtone ;-)

www.MclubPattaya.com

Just so everyone knows we will be open throughout the week of Songkran.....except the last day of Songkran, April.19th, we will be closed.

www.MclubPattaya.com

wanted to throw it out there for any lads interested in joining us for Miss Eve's birthday tomorrow  April.10th.....we'll have bites to eat and ladies are always eager to meet ya....doors 2pm, food and and if ya want to cool off take a dip in our pool....up to you! We have options  :GoldenSmile1:

_W3Q8030.jpg_W3Q8176.jpg 

www.MclubPattaya.com

Are your pool parties a regular thing ?in in town for a couple of weeks after songkran and they sound just the thing to while away an afternoon. As long as nobody shouts Whale and gets the harpoons out anyway:-)

Definitely plan on hitting this place up on my next trip in 2 and half weeks time!!

Are your pool parties a regular thing ?in in town for a couple of weeks after songkran and they sound just the thing to while away an afternoon. As long as nobody shouts Whale and gets the harpoons out anyway:-)

We usually have our pool parties every 2nd Saturday.  But we are closed for the last day of Songkran April.19th, so our next Swimming Pool Party will be on April.26th.

With that said, you can bring your swim gear and swim anytime we are open.  Hope to see ya soon Shaygate ;-)

www.MclubPattaya.com

Definitely plan on hitting this place up on my next trip in 2 and half weeks time!!

Great! See ya then Brett31......the girls are waiting.....

IMG_0366.JPG

www.MclubPattaya.com

With that said, you can bring your swim gear and swim anytime we are open.  Hope to see ya soon Shaygate ;-)

I've been to Mclub a few times over the years but never ventured into the pool.  Maybe next time...

Archived