IGNORED

M-Club

Mclubpattaya

Hi guys!  A quick thank you to those who made it out to last Saturdays Pool Party, was a great success even though mother nature gave us a bit of cooler weather......next Pool Party is scheduled for Saturday, February.1st, 2014.....2pm til 12am, food to be served around 4pm and of course ladies in there bikini's.....come thirsty, hungry and horny!

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having dinner tonight at cherries then I'm going to try to talk to boys into coming in for a drink or two afterwards so we may see you around 830 9 o'clock<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9200 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Nice! Enjoy your dinner and hope to see ya after!

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

www.MclubPattaya.com

M-club seems to change owner a bit to often . Wish you all the best though .

My advice , trow in a few extra ladies as last time i was there i wasn't impressed by the 3 ladies that where left at 7pm .

Working with freelancers who come and go as they please, does not seem to pan out very well.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Hey there!  My name is Neil and I've recently taken over ownership of M-Club as of mid December 2013.  Wanted to start this new forum introducing myself and M-Club. Even though the bar has been open for over 3 years and has gone through a couple different ownership groups I thought it be good to start the new thread as I like to get a fresh start.

The Bar itself looks the same as we feel it is a great looking gentlemen's club with a front patio featuring a TV displaying different sporting events, along with a pool table (we do not charge for pool), and of course some of the city's most beautiful and friendly (non pressured) ladies.  We do have an inside bar that is air conditioned and darker for those who prefer a cooled down relaxed atmosphere that also has a few tv's displaying sports, and last but not least we have a back patio area that has a swimming pool, which we do bi-weekly (Saturday) pool parties, and offer free food during these events, on a first come first serve basis as we usually run out of the food by 7pm or 8pm'ish....and have I mentioned the beautiful ladies we have on staff? ;-)

So there it is people!  We hope to see ya pop by M-Club on your next visit to Pattaya or for those who make Pattaya there everyday home, come by whenever you have some time....hours of operation are daily from 2pm til 12am....cold bevvy's, beautiful ladies, and a cool relaxed, non pressured atmosphere.

Location: Soi 14 off of 3rd Rd (Look for the M-Club Sign on 3rd Rd, not far from Soi Excite)

http://mclubpattaya.com/

You better forget about that website and restart from scratch.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

Hi guys!  A quick thank you to those who made it out to last Saturdays Pool Party, was a great success even though mother nature gave us a bit of cooler weather......next Pool Party is scheduled for Saturday, February.1st, 2014.....2pm til 12am, food to be served around 4pm and of course ladies in there bikini's.....come thirsty, hungry and horny!

Will be there for some colds and fun.

See you mate.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Working with freelancers who come and go as they please, does not seem to pan out very well.

The days of M-Club working with freelancers have been over since I've taken over last month.....we had 15 on salary, now 14 as had to let one go......so 14 salary ladies who are here daily! 

As for the Website, working on a new one ;-)

www.MclubPattaya.com

Happy to hear ya had a good time.....see you soon!

www.MclubPattaya.com

Honestly don't see the harm. In fact, having that option depending on traffic does not seem like a bad idea. It adds a nice plus to the word 'variety'.

Happy to hear ya had a good time.....see you soon!

You bet!

The days of M-Club working with freelancers have been over since I've taken over last month.....we had 15 on salary, now 14 as had to let one go......so 14 salary ladies who are here daily! 

As for the Website, working on a new one ;-)

The place was completely mismanaged by the former owner, but I will give it a new try.

Do you have rooms there now ?

I guess you are closed today and tomorrow for the advance voting alcohol ban.

Honestly don't see the harm. In fact, having that option depending on traffic does not seem like a bad idea. It adds a nice plus to the word 'variety'.

You bet!

Freelancers do not come when they are needed, but they come when they please.

Big difference, but the new owner seems to know the business.

you might want to rethink 1st of Feb - chances are its going to be a day of closures due to elections

you might want to rethink 1st of Feb - chances are its going to be a day of closures due to elections

correct/agree!  We've heard they have called off the elections next weekend, but to avoid the back on back off election debate we have rescheduled the pool party to Sat, Feb.8th...sorry to if this causes any disappointment...but we are open daily from 2pm til 12am.

www.MclubPattaya.com

The place was completely mismanaged by the former owner, but I will give it a new try.

Do you have rooms there now ?

I guess you are closed today and tomorrow for the advance voting alcohol ban.

2013-04-26-18.37.13-1024x768.jpg

....is what we have on site

www.MclubPattaya.com

[quote

and I can confirm (twice) that they are certainly spacious and discrete enough.

and I can confirm (twice) that they are certainly spacious and discrete enough.

+1 on that, although not twice, tried once. What makes them even more discrete is they're behind the wall at the back of the bar. They're out of view of the people sitting around the bar.

attachicon.gif2013-04-26-18.37.13-1024x768.jpg

I guess we all know what a room is.

M Club is definately  on my to do list now. :)

OK!  Now that the Thai elections are out of the way now we can get back to the regular scheduled program.....M-Club is a great place for your afternoon or evening delight with those cold bevvy's and beautiful ladies....open daily from 2pm til 12am

Coming up this Saturday, Feb.8th we are all set for another M-Club Pool party....open from 2pm til 12am...food arrives 3:30pm (first come first serve)....and cannot forget to mention our lovely beauties in their skimpy's

See ya soon!

www.MclubPattaya.com

I had a quick look on Soi 14 ,but turned back after a few minutes walk..how far along the Soi is the Club?

I had a quick look on Soi 14 ,but turned back after a few minutes walk..how far along the Soi is the Club?

ya, as forcebwithu stated, its not far from 3rd Rd.....and thanks for the posting forcebwithu ;-)

www.MclubPattaya.com

Archived