IGNORED

M-Club

Mclubpattaya

We usually have our pool parties every 2nd Saturday. But we are closed for the last day of Songkran April.19th, so our next Swimming Pool Party will be on April.26th.

With that said, you can bring your swim gear and swim anytime we are open. Hope to see ya soon Shaygate ;-)

Bugger it looks like I'm going to miss the partys, I arrive late evening on the 26th and leave mid evening on the 10th may :(

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can come by any day Shaygate ;-)

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

I walked past yesterday at 14.30 and it was deserted :Think1:

You walked past at 2:30?  I'm not too sure of many bars that are busy 30 minutes after they open.  Did ya venture inside the bar?

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

www.MclubPattaya.com

You walked past at 2:30?  I'm not too sure of many bars that are busy 30 minutes after they open.  Did ya venture inside the bar?

Nope-carried on to Big C instead-there was NO ONE in the bar at all,so how could I have got a drink :Think1: unless helping myself is an option?

Nope-carried on to Big C instead-there was NO ONE in the bar at all,so how could I have got a drink :Think1: unless helping myself is an option?

Mclubs question is genuine for usually there's someone there even before 14:00. Happened many times that we were helped way before opening time.

Your reply is a bit confusing. You answered "Nope" to the question "Did ya venture inside the bar?", but then you state "there was NO ONE in the bar at all". If you didn't go into the bar, how do you know there wasn't anyone in the bar to serve you?

Your reply is a bit confusing. You answered "Nope" to the question "Did ya venture inside the bar?", but then you state "there was NO ONE in the bar at all". If you didn't go into the bar, how do you know there wasn't anyone in the bar to serve you?

There probably is a reason that after 2300+ posts he still haven't been promoted till advanced ...   

I walked up the steps with a view of going into the bar but as I couldn,t see anyone in there I then walked around the bar on the outside looking through the slatted wooden fencing until I was right facing the bar area and could see no-one there-it was at this point I remembered you had posted earlier about the bar being closed at certain periods over Sonkran and I assumed this was one of them-I then followed the lane round which brought me out on soi Arounotai and on to Big C-understand now :GoldenSmile1:

There probably is a reason that after 2300+ posts he still haven't been promoted till advanced ...   

I was promoted to Prefect at school 40 odd years ago-that was excitement enough :Think1:

I was promoted to Prefect at school 40 odd years ago-that was excitement enough :Think1:

It just was a bit of non information . Every bar will be empty at certain times . 

Why put it up here with no other intention than to try to take the place down . 

Neill is great host and he got some nice girls working in the club . 

We are closed tomorrow April.17th, 18th and 19th.....see ya on the 20th and there on  :hello09:

www.MclubPattaya.com

Hello there!  Hope everybody enjoyed the Songkran festivities.....now back to our regular scheduled programming ;-)

Today is our buy 2 bottled beer and get 1 free.

Next Saturday, April.26th we will have another M-Club pool party.

M-Club is open daily from 2pm til 12am

www.MclubPattaya.com

Come on out today as M-Club has another bi-weekly Pool Party!

Ladies, Ice Cold bevs, and food....fun in the sun and enjoy taking a dip in our pool.

See ya there!

www.MclubPattaya.com

Will be there next week :)

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

some of the M-Club ladies ......

IMG_0366.JPGIMG_0392.JPGIMG_0404.JPG

www.MclubPattaya.com

wow......

haven't been back in over a year,,,,

Haven't missed anything.....LOL

I recognize 4 that have been there for quite a while. Every bar has up & down days.

I called in yesterday afternoon,  it was a bit quiet and I only stayed for one drink as I didn't have that much time, i just wanted to see if I could find the bar, but there were a few girls in and a couple of guys people swimming out back. But said hello to the owner (nice chap) and will be back to give it another try when my mate hits town.

Was nice to meet ya Shaygate....see ya soon ;-)

www.MclubPattaya.com

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a place worth checking out, will drop by in late May. Unfortunately I dont have a Saturday in Pattaya this trip, so looks like no pool party!

Mclub...what dates do you think the pool parties will be on May June July August?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Next pool party is this Saturday, May.17th....stay tuned for more event updates ;-)

www.MclubPattaya.com

Hi are you open today was going to pop in ????

Archived