Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

M-Club

Mclubpattaya

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only venture there by car, because of the ugly stray dogs on that desolate Soi 14.

T.I.T....there are stray dogs everywhere in Thailand....golf courses, roads, restaurants, bars, beaches....I can't walk out of where I live without seeing a few stray dogs....pretty much every Soi has dogs on them....many of our customers walk, some motorbike and others drive their car  :GoldenSmile1:

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

Another reminder of our Pool Party tomorrow Sat, Feb.8th...2pm til 12am...see ya there!

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

www.MclubPattaya.com

I had a quick look on Soi 14 ,but turned back after a few minutes walk..how far along the Soi is the Club?

Soi 14 is rather rough; if you don’t like it, you can get at M-Club by Soi 12 too.

I only venture there by car, because of the ugly stray dogs on that desolate Soi 14.

Thanks for the tip about the dogs.. was going to walk as i stay at soi buakhow but i'm really not a dog person

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Thanks for the tip about the dogs.. was going to walk as i stay at soi buakhow but i'm really not a dog person

I've walked twice from 2nd road and never had a problem with dogs either going their in daylight or walking back in the dark.

I walk it Daily and while there are dogs never seen one that was aggressive

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I walk it Daily and while there are dogs never seen one that was aggressive

Same experience for me. The three Soi's leading into M Club are on my regular jogging route. Even running I've never had any of the local dogs come after me.

Two minutes gentle stroll down Soi 14, with the promise of a cold one and female company. Rewards are worth any perception of risk.

What are the BF costs here please matey?<br /><br /><br />Bill

unless they have changed in the last two weeks 300ST 500LT

babydollsaddict.gif

No changes. These are the correct fees

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

unless they have changed in the last two weeks 300ST 500LT

No changes. These are the correct fees

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Very reasonable!

I will have a look in there during my next trip for sure!

I do love a good gentlemans club!

Bill

No changes. These are the correct fees<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

no one would know better :-)

babydollsaddict.gif

Hi guys, letting you all know that from now on we will be featuring LIVE EPL games at M-Club on our screens....so not only do we have a great team of ladies on hand with cold bevvy's at your disposal.  You can also now watch EPL games Live!  We can feature up to 3 different games, at the same time on our 6 screens.  

www.MclubPattaya.com

.....and our next pool party is scheduled for Saturday, Feb.22nd......always a good time!  2pm on!

www.MclubPattaya.com

i hope the following party will be March 9th :)

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Is the gallery in the websire updated? Look forward to your party this sat.

no, right now our website is getting re-designed as we have a lot of new ladies. the new firm we hired to design said it will take a few weeks to update, stay tuned.  See ya this Saturday for the pool party.

www.MclubPattaya.com

no, right now our website is getting re-designed as we have a lot of new ladies. the new firm we hired to design said it will take a few weeks to update, stay tuned.  See ya this Saturday for the pool party.

a few weeks to update!!!!!! lol - its about 30 minutes work!

getting a whole new website designed.....starting from scratch

www.MclubPattaya.com

Archived