IGNORED

M-Club

Mclubpattaya

Hey there!  My name is Neil and I've recently taken over ownership of M-Club as of mid December 2013.  Wanted to start this new forum introducing myself and M-Club. Even though the bar has been open for over 3 years and has gone through a couple different ownership groups I thought it be good to start the new thread as I like to get a fresh start.

The Bar itself looks the same as we feel it is a great looking gentlemen's club with a front patio featuring a TV displaying different sporting events, along with a pool table (we do not charge for pool), and of course some of the city's most beautiful and friendly (non pressured) ladies.  We do have an inside bar that is air conditioned and darker for those who prefer a cooled down relaxed atmosphere that also has a few tv's displaying sports, and last but not least we have a back patio area that has a swimming pool, which we do bi-weekly (Saturday) pool parties, and offer free food during these events, on a first come first serve basis as we usually run out of the food by 7pm or 8pm'ish....and have I mentioned the beautiful ladies we have on staff? ;-)

So there it is people!  We hope to see ya pop by M-Club on your next visit to Pattaya or for those who make Pattaya there everyday home, come by whenever you have some time....hours of operation are daily from 2pm til 12am....cold bevvy's, beautiful ladies, and a cool relaxed, non pressured atmosphere.

Location: Soi 14 off of 3rd Rd (Look for the M-Club Sign on 3rd Rd, not far from Soi Excite)

http://mclubpattaya.com/

MClubMap-black.gif

MClubLogo500black.jpg

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M-club seems to change owner a bit to often . Wish you all the best though .

My advice , trow in a few extra ladies as last time i was there i wasn't impressed by the 3 ladies that where left at 7pm .

My advice , trow in a few extra ladies as last time i was there i wasn't impressed by the 3 ladies that where left at 7pm .

Lets try and give Neil a little breathing space bro. He has only been there a couple of weeks and is very aware of the previous issues.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Been in 3 times late last year and those "non pressure" ladies where quite the opposite.... what do they say 3 strikes and ...

Been in 3 times late last year and those "non pressure" ladies where quite the opposite.... what do they say 3 strikes and ...

The new owner has only been there two weeks. Lets try and at least give him a chance. It is pointless talking about something that happened last year bro when there is a new owner on board now.

If you choose not to visit that is 100% up to you but posting a negative review on something that clearly happened before he took over is a little unfair.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

The new owner has only been there two weeks. Lets try and at least give him a chance. It is pointless talking about something that happened last year bro when there is a new owner on board now.

If you choose not to visit that is 100% up to you but posting a negative review on something that clearly happened before he took over is a little unfair.

2 weeks ?? He was advertising pool partys on here back in late 2013( 11th Dec in fact )  of which I went too and got pressured for drinks in 5 minutes on walking in . I put a thread on the other Mclub thread to state the fact.

Lets try and give Neil a little breathing space bro. He has only been there a couple of weeks and is very away of the previous issues.

I understand Andy and i hope Neil will succeed (that's why i wished him all the best) where others didn't as maybe the location isn't A plus

the concept is good .

On the other hand when you take over a business you usually already know what the problems are or you haven't done your research right .

A month in these problems should be solved by now or things will go south very quick i'm afraid as the word travels fast these days .  

Will give it another try one of these days and report back here .

We have 15 ladies on staff now, and pretty much everyday have at least 10 of them working, and during pool parties bring in a few extras....we have a pool party this Saturday.

Jerry, when were you in last?

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

www.MclubPattaya.com

2 weeks ?? He was advertising pool partys on here back in late 2013( 11th Dec in fact )  of which I went too and got pressured for drinks in 5 minutes on walking in . I put a thread on the other Mclub thread to state the fact.

Appreciate the feedback ProudAussie, apologize if you felt pressured for the one pool party we did on Dec.21st since our inception....that was our first since we took over.....and since then have released more then half of those ladies that worked then as those were inherited girls from previous ownership...when we took over there were 8 girls on staff and since we have a staff of 15 ladies.  

www.MclubPattaya.com

Appreciate the feedback ProudAussie, apologize if you felt pressured for the one pool party we did on Dec.21st since our inception....that was our first since we took over.....and since then have released more then half of those ladies that worked then as those were inherited girls from previous ownership...when we took over there were 8 girls on staff and since we have a staff of 15 ladies.  

If I ever do decide to go again I will take my  tgf with me that should stop the LD asking 5555

We have 15 ladies on staff now, and pretty much everyday have at least 10 of them working, and during pool parties bring in a few extras....we have a pool party this Saturday.

Jerry, when were you in last?

That was a few months back before you took over so nothing to do with you but it was just what i experienced .

Pointed it out but i see you have already taken action , good work .

The place looks great and with enough girls the customers will come , good luck .

As there is a pool party with free food this coming Saturday, is it okay if I turn up and only buy one soft drink, no LDs of course and stuff myself full of the free food ? or must I buy one cheap draught beer to do the same ?

Please tell me what the cheapest drink is so I know exactly how much money to bring + of course allowing for a 5 baht tip if I feel inclined to leave one.

I ask because it seems that a lot of guys seem to follow this methodology at bar parties and I just want to fit in with the crowd.

Also, is it okay if I bring some tupperware to take food home with as I can cram a lot in my guts but obviously want to get the most food that I can for a single, cheapest of all, drink purchase ?

I find it embarrasing to stand out and often feel at bar parties that by buying several drinks for myself and the girls I am overly conspicuous.

Okay - yes all of the above is a joke, probably one that is in bad taste, well it is for as the guys who actually do this shit, unlike your food though..

Im sure it will be a great party and hope I can make it :GoldenSmile1:

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

That was a few months back before you took over so nothing to do with you but it was just what i experienced .

Pointed it out but i see you have already taken action , good work .

The place looks great and with enough girls the customers will come , good luck .

Great! hope to see you return Jerry

As there is a pool party with free food this coming Saturday, is it okay if I turn up and only buy one soft drink, no LDs of course and stuff myself full of the free food ? or must I buy one cheap draught beer to do the same ?

Please tell me what the cheapest drink is so I know exactly how much money to bring + of course allowing for a 5 baht tip if I feel inclined to leave one.

I ask because it seems that a lot of guys seem to follow this methodology at bar parties and I just want to fit in with the crowd.

Also, is it okay if I bring some tupperware to take food home with as I can cram a lot in my guts but obviously want to get the most food that I can for a single, cheapest of all, drink purchase ?

I find it embarrasing to stand out and often feel at bar parties that by buying several drinks for myself and the girls I am overly conspicuous.

Okay - yes all of the above is a joke, probably one that is in bad taste, well it is for as the guys who actually do this shit, unlike your food though..

Im sure it will be a great party and hope I can make it :GoldenSmile1:

So happy you said you were joking, lol!

www.MclubPattaya.com

Yes a joke - well for me anyway - alas though........................................

I warmed to this and have added my post + a bit more to your other thread.

Just for any guys that havent been before you should give the place a try, its relaxed and they do have some cuties and the booze is a fair price.

if anyone likes girls with big tits - well there are a couple here to be found,  num yai = sabai !

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

sheri.jpgM-Club's newest edition to the roster, SHERI, expect to see her at this Saturday, Jan.18th's pool party

www.MclubPattaya.com

Yes a joke - well for me anyway - alas though........................................

I warmed to this and have added my post + a bit more to your other thread.

Just for any guys that havent been before you should give the place a try, its relaxed and they do have some cuties and the booze is a fair price.

if anyone likes girls with big tits - well there are a couple here to be found,  num yai = sabai !

zz1 (1).JPG

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

yup, I recognize those  :GoldenSmile1:

www.MclubPattaya.com

OK, new management, new start! I've been to M-Club twice before and it was very dissapointing both times. Next trip in March, will give it one more try.

One thing, I think you should update the website. I dont think any of the girls on the site currently work there? And they don't wear those hot outfits pictured. This raises expectations too much and sets yourself up for a fall.

Even better, make sure the girls ARE dressed in those hot outfits, then we're talking!!!!

Good luck to the new owners, M-club has so far failed to live up to it's promises, hope this changes.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

different strokes for different folks....here's a few more ladies on our roster

1472202_182854758571545_695424997_n.jpg1551691_410022775767485_38479881_n.jpgMclubgirl3.jpg

www.MclubPattaya.com

I have mentioned my visit to Mclub yesterday in my trip report so I am not going to repeat it all here. Suffice to say I enjoyed it, prices were good, owner friendly and girls to suit most types. Give it a try and decide for yourself. As for me, I will be going back I think it is good concept and deserves to succeed.

All the best Neil. Remember coming there last year, will visit next month. See ya

Forget health clinics and gyms. Sex is the best cure. One good night of sex and your problems are gone.

IF Ralph is somehow involved, keep your eyes at the back of your head. Dodgiest German i ever met :GoldenSmile1:

PS. His wife would do well working the bar, providing she does not speak :LOL2:

I have mentioned my visit to MClub yesterday in my trip report so I am not going to repeat it all here. Suffice to say I enjoyed it, prices were good, owner friendly and girls to suit most types. Give it a try and decide for yourself. As for me, I will be going back I think it is good concept and deserves to succeed.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the M-Club experience sigram. Appreciate the review ;-)

All the best Neil. Remember coming there last year, will visit next month. See ya

Thanks tourister, look forward to meeting you at the bar.

IF Ralph is somehow involved, keep your eyes at the back of your head. Dodgiest German i ever met :GoldenSmile1:

PS. His wife would do well working the bar, providing she does not speak :LOL2:

I personally like Ralph, but he is not involved with M-Club.

www.MclubPattaya.com

Archived