Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

M-Club

Mclubpattaya

Few of our ladies @ M-Club.....

IMG_0431.JPG

photo 5 (2).JPG

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

M_Club_Pattaya_banner468.gif

www.MclubPattaya.com

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the weekend boyz!  Who's up for a little bit of fun?  C'mon down to M-Club ;-)

photo 1 (9).JPG

photo 2 (8).JPG

photo 3 (5).JPG

photo 5 (3).JPG

MClub - Central Pattaya Gentlemen's ClubThe Best place for an Afternoon-Delight!Open from 2 pm to 12 Midnight.......Friendliest Girls in Town - Discreet Daytime Fun!

www.MclubPattaya.com

• 3 weeks later...

Coming at ya this Saturday we invite y'all to our next M-Club Pool Party....doors at 2pm....girls, alcohol and food....good times!

www.MclubPattaya.com

We will have pool parties Sat, Oct.11th and Sat, Oct.25th

www.MclubPattaya.com

Perfect will be there on 25th last time I walk to you it was closed for some Buddha day in may ... Gutted as it was my last day so be ready for a wild arvo with me and my wing man :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In pats 1st til 7th Nov is there a pool party whilst I'm over, please please please.

whens your nov pool parties?

and how doe sit work at your place?do you have private rooms or?

will announce the Nov pool parties soon, stay tuned

we have areas of privacy ;-)

www.MclubPattaya.com

will announce the Nov pool parties soon, stay tuned

we have areas of privacy ;-)

so do we and thats where you were sitting the other night :GoldenSmile1:

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

This Saturday c'mon down to M-Club for another fun, wet n wild swimming pool party.....girls, food and booze and a possibly get a girl wet ;-)

Doors @ 2pm

M-Club is located on Soi 14 just off of 3rd Road

www.MclubPattaya.com

the line up looks great ...especially the girl in white!...oh and black! and red!

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

• 2 weeks later...

PIZZA & SWIMMING POOL PARTY!!!!!

On a hot sunny day you can come by M-Club enjoy a dip in our swimming pool, or hang out inside our air conditioned bar, have a game of pool out front on our patio.  But most seem to enjoy an ice cold bevvy with one of our stunning ladies in a nice secluded area in the bar ;-)

Saturday, October.25th we'd like to invite ya to our Wet n Wild swimming pool event.

Girls in Bikini's, Pizza, Ice cold drinks and/or.......? 

Doors Open @ 2pm

M-Club is located on Soi 14 just off of 3rd Road....for map of where we are just go to....

www.mclubpattaya.com

www.MclubPattaya.com

i am definetly coming in January as my hotel doesnt have any pool . I hope I can attend a party meanwhile

can always attend.......swimming pool parties for Oct/Nov are as scheduled......

Sat, Oct.25th- Pizza Pool Party

Sat, Nov.8th- Buffet Pool Party

Sat, Nov.22nd M-Club and Pattaya Addicts Pool Party

also to make sure y'all know of our daily drink specials......

Sunday- Buy 2 bottled beer and then the next 1 free

Monday- 70 baht Smirnoff Vodka

Tuesday- 70 baht Jack Daniels

Wednesday- Buy 2 bottled Beer and then the next 1 free

Thursday- 70 baht Johnny Walker Red Label

Fridays- 70 baht Bacardi Rum

Saturdays- 50 baht draft

www.MclubPattaya.com

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there on my upcoming trip to swim in the pool and play pool without having to pay 20B. The ladies are just an added bonus 5555!  Do you provide towels or do we have to bring our own gear?

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I'll be there on my upcoming trip to swim in the pool and play pool without having to pay 20B. The ladies are just an added bonus 5555!  Do you provide towels or do we have to bring our own gear?

Muff diving goggles are provided but bring your own towel :hello09:

we have towels for you

www.MclubPattaya.com

Hi to you and the kind staff there. I came over earlier this year for a few days and had a blast. I'll be back with a Pommy mate in Dec and look forward to dropping by. I liked the pool table and friendly girls.

Great! Glad ya had a good time "hatguy"....look forward to your return ;-)

www.MclubPattaya.com

What's the girls name in the white dress? She's a cutie! Cheers :Grin3:

post-93171-0-54476000-1408602562.jpg

That would be Yaya, she does not work at M-Club anymore, sorry

www.MclubPattaya.com

here are a few more recent photos of some of our ladies @ M-Club.......

M-Club-Gentlemans-Club-Pattaya.jpg

M-Club-Gentlemans-Club-Pattaya-23.jpg

M-Club-Gentlemans-Club-Pattaya-21.jpg

M-Club-Gentlemans-Club-Pattaya-7.jpg

M-Club-Gentlemans-Club-Pattaya-9.jpg

M-Club-Gentlemans-Club-Pattaya-29.jpg

www.MclubPattaya.com

Archived