IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Prices start from 90baht for the pork roll and hot dog, 100baht for the chinese chicken, 105baht for the tex-mex, and the loaded burger and 110baht for the brunch, and platter 

Wrap 'N' Roll opens at mid-day till 11.30pm

Looks great, cheers.

I will pop in when I am next in town.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather a smartass reply, but i can live with that.

What is the price for San Mig Light?

95baht bogof 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

95baht bogof 

Ok, and the cost is 37.08 baht/bottle, so for 2 its 74.16 baht=20.83 baht profit

Is it not a cash flow model business? 

Not knocking, but rather trying to understand

Ok, and the cost is 37.08 baht/bottle, so for 2 its 74.16 baht=20.83 baht profit

Is it not a cash flow model business? 

Not knocking, but rather trying to understand

Its all about Volume a business selling cheap will shift volumes that volume adds up to getting a better deal with suppliers so buy bulk gets cheaper more profit.  

The down side is you work twice as hard if your not smart and you need to be busy most of the time to shift the volume.

Good morning All the Addicts out there and a big Welcome to the Triangle post.

This post is for ADDICTS ONLY.

First off how the Daily quiz works. Please read and follow the guideline.

Everyday (mon-Fri) the TriangleBar will post 2 questions. A Bar and a Forum Question.

The Bar question can ONLY be answered in the bar. If you are the first person to give me the correct answer you win a free Drink. This offer is only for Paying customers.

The Forum Question is for the all the forums to try and answer to see who has the Smartest posters. The Winner is the first person from all the Forums and our Facebook page to PM me the right answer.

You DO NOT win anything for getting the Forum answer correct except the knowledge that you have won the daily question for your chosen forum. And you have managed to out smart my warped way of thinking when i post the questions.

I post the questions early in the morning Pattaya time but that does not mean that you can not give it a try when you read the post 5 hours later. You will be surprised at how many times the Bar question is answered at 8pm and the forum question even later.

One more very important Rule NO GOOGLEING. This spoils the whole idea of the quiz If you dont know the answer try again the next day.

Now for the Exclusive Addicts Promo

As you have all been welcoming me to the Board and i would like to welcome you into try the bar. So for the month of June Any Addict that Visits the TriangleBar with a Lady/ Ladyboy and Says this line " IM AN ADDICT" to my Cashier and only my cashier will get their Partner a free Frozen Cocktail.

Thanks for reading and Enjoy the Quiz and the Bar

A Happy Monday Morning to you all. First off two apologies to Everyone.

We are Sorry that the bar did not have music Yesterday the Storm on Saturday night has knocked out the Amps and we are trying to get them fixed.

Secondly Sorry for not posting Fridays Answers The Winner of the Bar question was Dan Dan the Juice Man With Racket/Bracket.

Jacko from the PattayaTalk Forum became the first Person to get 5 out of 5. His Answer Ragged/Dragged was first. So a big well done.

So its the First week of June you will of seen the Promotions Posted over the Weekend The Beer Lao will only be in the Bar for one month.

I Would like to also Welcome Pattaya Addicts into the Daily Quiz. Lets see how smart these guys are.

Jacko, BruceK, Sexyman and Noho you might have some competition!!

Last week was really Hard This week i will make it a little Easier to ease our new Challengers into the Quiz.

Usual Rules NO GOOGLEING.

This weeks Theme Name the Year.

Bar Question: Winston Churchill died?

Forum Question: Queen Victoria died?

Hi always have a drink or 2 at Triangle Bar & have a couple at Barbies,have had some lovely girls from both Bars

If your over near the end of July we have a Triangle bar Fishing trip planned on the Buddha day. we have one in May a great escape from Pattaya when its a dry day and drinks on the boat are still buy one get one free. Keep an eye out for more details posted about the event nearer the time.

See you in July

Well what a good start to the Week first off the Music is back working so we can have sound on Wednesday for the First state of origin match.

Nice to meet some new faces yesterday your welcome to the bar anytime the Boys from Soi 6

No one managed to get the Bar question correct yesterday i thing every year was mentioned apart from 1965 which was what i wanted.

and it was very very close between BruceK and Sexman with 1 minute between their answers being PM to me. The person who got in first was Sexman for PattayaLive so a big well done he got a point for his forum the answer was 1901.

Bar Question: What year did Princess Anne married Captain Mark Phillips?

Forum Question: What year did Princess Anne married Tim Laurence?

G'day Triangle.... Your bar sounds like a joint I could easily settle in... cya soon

Its a wet day in Pattaya but dont let that stop you coming along to the Triangle Bar to enjoy the state of origin first game and remeber its buy one get one free we got the Bundy rum in for you Aussies. It all Kicks off at 4pm

Well dont to SP Pete who guessed the correct year of 1973 and won himself a drink. No one on the forums got the correct year of 1992.

See how you all do today

Bar Question: What year did Alaska became the 49th American state?

Forum question:  What year was Pearl Harbour  bombed by Japanese fighters?

It's a good bar and I've spent quite a few hours there from time to time. The staff are all smiles. One time I went in for breakfast when the cook wasn't in. No problem, the waitress got me one from across the street.

What,a cook?

I have actually been in this bar a couple of times.Good service.

What,a cook?

I have actually been in this bar a couple of times.Good service.

No, a breakfast! Lol. Good bar. I'll be back in July.

No, a breakfast! Lol. Good bar. I'll be back in July.

Oh.Thought it was pretty cool she could get a cook across the street.lol.

I liked that bar.I will go back again.

Well done to Simguy_Jp on the Addicts Forum he was first with the answer and has now popped Addicts cherry for winning a forum question.

The answer was 1941. No one got the Bar answer it was a tricky one as a lot of you thought it was earlier but in 1959 Alaska became the 49th State.

Lets see  how you do today?

Bar question: The Chernobyl disaster occurred in what year?

Forum question: The first FA cup was played at Wembley in what year?

Guys i want to thankyou for not googleing the Answers. Allan 18coins got the bar question right for his free SML his answer was 1986.

No one got the forum correct. some far off guesses and some close but no the correct year. The answer was 1923.

So one last try this week before the weekend is upon us.

Whats happening over the weekend? Well its F1, Tennis, Super Rugby, some Cliff diving, and plus many many more sports.

Good luck to the Soi 6 Bars and there 2 day street Party will be making a trip there to support a good cause :)

Bar Question: The farthing was withdrawn from circulation in Britain in what year?

Forum  Question: The First ever UK National Lottery draw  was in what  year?

Good luck

Well done Brian for his first win in the Bar he has been guessing  all week and finally got the answer correct it was 1960

And Sexyman pattaya-live made it two wins this week so the Live forum do have some clever posters the answer was 1994.

No questions for the weekend remember its F1 tonight 11.30 and the main race is on 12.30am on Sunday/Monday morning. (Anyone thats in the bar to watch the F1 will get happy hour prices until the race ends.

The Soi 6 Party starts at 2pm today and tomorrow will let you know on Monday how it was.

Have a great weekend

just a reminder guys its been really nice to see some new faces and meet some new people.

Now for the Exclusive Addicts Promo

As you have all been welcoming me to the Board and i would like to welcome you into try the bar. So for the month of June Any Addict that Visits the TriangleBar with a Lady/ Ladyboy and Says this line " IM AN ADDICT" to my Cashier and only my cashier will get their Partner a free Frozen Cocktail.

Thanks for reading

A happy Monday to you. Did you stay up to  watch the Boring  F1?

ok this weeks quiz is Music Caricatures

Nice and easy to start  with

Bar question who is this quiz1.jpg#

Forum question  Who is this quiz2.jpg

Just thought id put a shout out to the Triangle Bar.

Have been there a handful of times over the last week or so, had nothing but a great reception from the staff and the owner at the Triangle bar.

Seems to be a very well run and popular established bar. The buy one get one free is really good for prepping you up for getting out there and hunting your evening catch.

Mind lots of people have told me, there isnt any ladys in this bar avaliable - Comment disagreed with, on several occasions i have seen freelancers in this bar, one in a red dress only a few nights ago was pretty hot middle aged lady, and she definatly went with a guy from the bar from the looks of it. She wasnt wearing a staff T Shirt but was obviously there working freelance.

Food is good to the wrap and roll, I had the lamb doner kebab slightly more expensive than the 60b rolls on the streets, but the Pitta Bread was certainly better quality and to be able to sit down and eat it at the bar while having drinkings made it more worth while.

Definatly an early evening place for a visit for me if im in the area!

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

Just thought id put a shout out to the Triangle Bar.

Have been there a handful of times over the last week or so, had nothing but a great reception from the staff and the owner at the Triangle bar.

Seems to be a very well run and popular established bar. The buy one get one free is really good for prepping you up for getting out there and hunting your evening catch.

Mind lots of people have told me, there isnt any ladys in this bar avaliable - Comment disagreed with, on several occasions i have seen freelancers in this bar, one in a red dress only a few nights ago was pretty hot middle aged lady, and she definatly went with a guy from the bar from the looks of it. She wasnt wearing a staff T Shirt but was obviously there working freelance.

Food is good to the wrap and roll, I had the lamb doner kebab slightly more expensive than the 60b rolls on the streets, but the Pitta Bread was certainly better quality and to be able to sit down and eat it at the bar while having drinkings made it more worth while.

Definatly an early evening place for a visit for me if im in the area!

Thank you Bryan for that nice shout out.

I have to say that it has really been nice meeting some new faces especially the addicts admin.

Freelancers come and go they know if you go into the busiest bar in the area there will be some customer looking for their services.

Last night two stunning girls came in very playful and great with the customers. Snapped up within an hour.

Hmmm looks like we might run into a few problems this week. I know i posted late but not one forum attempted to answer the question and i made sure it was not that hard. Lets just hope it was a glitch and no one out there has heard of Mick Jagger!!!
The Bar question was won by Rob he guessed Ozzie Osbourne correctly.
They get harder as the week goes on.

Bar question: Who is this quiz1.jpg

ForumQuestion: Who is thisquiz2.jpg

Sorry but this place is too loud for me.

I've just come across this thread.  I'm ashamed to say that I've never been into Triangle Bar (but shall rectify that next trip).

I have just one question - do you sell Beer Lao all the time or is it just a one off promotion

Archived