IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Because by the time you came over he had already thrown a punch at me while I was sitting. I did not want him to come over to assault me again. He assaulted me from behind and I should trust that this scum is not going to come over and make believe he's sorry and cold cock while pretending to apologize to get near me again. He had no sincerity and you are wrong but I can see you did not see the beginning so don't have a proper understanding of what happened in the beginning. Yes you should have called the police because I have many witnesses to testfy that I was defending myself. Do you expect me to run like a coward, it will never happen But I think you were a coward here. Beachroadlover

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truely sad to see rubbish spouted on here the day after the event.

Facts = 2 Parties had a dispute in the bar.

Me personally i wouldnt havent been as a nice as Chris in this situation, as a bar owner you both would have been kicked out of the bar there and then. That would have been the end of it, by keeping you both in the bar it gave more time for further incident. As to which happended, he approached you beachroadlover again, weather to appolgise, or start further trouble dosent matter.

If you both was out the bar it would not have been the bars problem. I dont respect anybody fighting in Pattaya there is no need for it what so ever.

Beachroadlover even if your statement is 100% correct, brawling on the floor taking out two teeth and breaking a nose and hitting someone constantly in the ear, isnt exactly defending your self.

It does not matter who was right, and who was wrong in this situation, every aspect of this incident was handled incorrectly. Both customers for fighting, verbally attacking each other, in a country they know its not respected or required. Very sad to see people having to result to these kind of actions.

Chris made the bad decision of trying to respect the customers and keep them in the bar trying to defuse the situation, in this case it wasnt his problem, and keeping you both there caused the incident to expand. Next time he should kick you both out the bar and its not his problem.

My 2 cents.

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

Yeah , and when he attacked me from behind either with a knife or his hands I would have been another farang dead that no ones seems to give a shit about. I walked away and was attacked from behind and did abosolutely nothing wrong. I have many stitches and blood gushing out of my eye and he was not done! So I may have gotten the better of him. Well he could have not attacked me twice and my sweet wife once. I don't know or care what you think. I should have let him beat me to a pulp then I would have been in the right a good dead man. Beachroadlover

Because by the time you came over he had already thrown a punch at me while I was sitting. I did not want him to come over to assault me again. He assaulted me from behind and I should trust that this scum is not going to come over and make believe he's sorry and cold cock while pretending to apologize to get near me again. He had no sincerity and you are wrong but I can see you did not see the beginning so don't have a proper understanding of what happened in the beginning. Yes you should have called the police because I have many witnesses to testfy that I was defending myself. Do you expect me to run like a coward, it will never happen But I think you were a coward here. Beachroadlover

Beachroadlover I have just spoke to a Witness who see everything that happened and heard what was being said. 

He DID NOT throw the first punch when you were sitting down, As stated in your statement he hit you from behind when you were outside the bar this happened after he tried to say sorry. So you could not of foreseen that this was going to happen.

From the account i have heard you escalated the situation and made things worse than they needed to be.

If i called the police over every time someone verbally abused each other then i would have the police here every weekend during a football match.

I dont want this thread to result in a he said you said post. I have said my view of what happened spoke to a independent witness and heard there version of how they see and heard it. 

I did what i thought was best for both parties involved. The situation was diffused before any punches were thrown.

It continued outside the bar which is beyond my control. 

This is the last comment i am willing to make on here about this. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Chris (triangle bar) As you stated you did the responsible bar owners/managers job., settled things down inside your establihment, made sure the other patrons did not get involved which would escalate the situation and removed the problem from your area of responsibilty. As said a manager can not worry about what happens after it leaves thier estabishment, if so they would spend the whole night trying do so. This seems like nothing different than goes on in other estbishments daily. If it was a common occurence then...yes I would say the mangement needs to be held responsible. I look forward to taking adavatage of your 2 for 1 deals.

Does that mean if some one punches you in the face a apologizes later everything fine? I doubt it and if someone shoves your girlfriend you would stand up for the attacker and say she brought it on and only has herself to blame. I don't expect an intelligent response from someone who only cares about the bottom line in his bar and is doing damage control. Beachroadlover

Fuck me if you are 61 and you got on top of him,how old was he?80?

Check out this video on YouTube:

A Happy Monday morning.

This Wednesday in the Triangle Bar is Pattayas most Famous Cocktail Night starting at 6pm till 11pm.

We are having our monthly As seen on TV Mixologist in to make frest cocktails.

Only 95Baht each.

Its a great night out for the Ladies and for you guys a little something different to drink from the usual Beer.

I Hope to see a few new faces come along and try the Menu out.

After last weeks picture rounds im thinking it was far too easy  so back to some questions the make  you think.

The Theme is all answers are Capital Cities.

Usual Rules PM the answer for the forum/Facebook question. First one into the Bar with the correct answer wins a free drink.

NO GOOGLEING.

Bar Question: Increasin' your score by 100%

Forum Question: Hades sounds very black.

1. Well, a very interesting and detailed account from the man from the USA, yes you are correct I did come over to your table and chat to everyone on the table, And being Irish and having humour I did try to have some craic with you saying "where is America?" which you took great insult to. And I can only say I did not assault your wife however receiving your verbal abuse to me which was a total disgrace we did have a scuffle where you came towards me.

2. The manager did come over to split us up and I did Return to the bar area with him upset. However as you were with friends I thought I would apologize to you. Again you Launched another verbal assault on me ??? When I simple said i am sorry and could I buy you a drink. Don't want to repeat what you called me when I offered my appology.

3. I don't remember much about the confrontation outside or how I got there but I remember standing at the bar sometime later wondering what happened, with a busted up face ? Now I understand men fight and argue over the stupidest things when alcohol has been taken which I accept. However in all my years I have never beaten a man when they are already defenseless or unconscious. But then again I have morals.

4. You have used pretty hard talk on the forum to describe me. Arsehole, bastard, scum to name but a few and that is your right and opinion however I am none of them and I am 5'7.

5. I am still undecided to press charges against you as I can't remember all the facts although whenever am able to walk I will ask what really happened. All this can only Happen after I fix my face and head. Which considering you say I assaulted you seems a diffident story.

And on a personal note I don't hate citizens from the USA as I have worked with them the best part of my life and have many many friends stateside.

I personally will put this down to a costly experience on both are parts and for what it is worth I still apologize to your wife if I insulted her.

Bar Question: Increasin' your score by 100%.

Bloody hell, why do you ask the easy ones when I'm not going into the bar

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer.

Bloody hell, why do you ask the easy ones when I'm not going into the bar

the idea is to get you to come to the bar!!!!

Beachroadlover am  I correct in understanding you followed someone out on street and wanted to have this malay/street fight?

[/quote/ No, I left the bar with my wife and her friend. I got to about Barbie bar when I was assaulted from (Behind, A fist came out from the side and punched me in the eye, and blood was now gushing out from a cut above my eye. I was trying to avoid a fight and he the irish person ran out of the bar and attacked me from behind. I fought back and won and now he's blaming me. He needs to be a man a apologize for attacking someone while they are walking away trying their best to avoid this sort of thing. I won the fight that I never wanted to happen but you have to fight back when attacked. I wish it never happened but I will not let someone attack me and leave me lying there without defending myself. BRL

What have i started? Yesterday afternoon the drinkers took it upon themselfs to create their own set of Questions for me. I got one right :) not sure about the others. im the one asking the Questions your not ment to make me think!

So a win for Allen 18coins with Dublin.  No one got the Forum question which the answer was Helsinki. Not mentioning the BM who sent me a messges saying i have finally lost the plot!

Bar Question: 3 times the 5th letter

Forum Question: Is this the place to get plastered?

AN Apology and a word of Caution

We are sorry to our Customers that there is a Shortage of Singha Light in the Triangle Bar.

We feel we owe you an Explanation as to why this is and so that you can check your beer when drinking at other bars.

There is a large Batch of Singha Light Small Bottles being sold that were Bottled in December and January. This means that they have been sitting around for 6 months in the heat before they are getting sent to the bars. We only discovered this when we received a complaint that the beer tasted funny.  I have tried 4 different suppliers and they all have the same stock.

The one supplier where they did have fresh stock i brought out everything that had but that only lasted 2 days and now we are sold out.

I will be trying again tomorrow to source some new stock but this is a issue that is beyond our control. 

I suggest that you check your bottles when drinking in town along the back sticker there is a Fill Date.

You might be happy drinking stock that is over 6 months old and you might be lucky not to get one has gone bad.

We are not happy about selling such stock and we hope this explains why we are having problems with the stock.  

Once again We are very sorry. 

Allan 18coins wins again the answer was Tripoli and the forum was made a lot easier so well done to MM from Pattaya-talk for getting Paris.

Tonight is Pattayas most famous Cocktail night.
I have enclosed a Menu so you can look over whats on offer. If theres something you like that you dont see and we have the Drink in stock we will always make it for you.
Remember this is only on once a month and the bar gets very busy usually on these nights so get in early to avoid dissapointment.

Bar Question: Sounds like the French think Miss Taylor's good
Forum question: Put father in a paper receptacle

june cocktail menu.jpg

A great Cocktail party last night thanks to everyone that came along sorry if you have problems finding a seat. We hope you enjoyed the the menu. the Mojitos were by far the most popular last night.

If you missed out dont worry the next party in already planned for July watch ths space.

So a new bar winner yesterday will Aloo Aloo Alan getting Lisbon and Jacko at Pattaya-Talk getting the forum answer of Baghdad.

Last questions of the week today as im away Friday.

Bar Question: A Cockney's little pet makes a water barrier

Forum question: Reserve a peaceful break

So no questions today as i wont be around but here are the winners for yesterday. 

Aloo Aloo Alan for the bar with the answer Amsterdam he also did a great impression of a hamster maybe i should introduce that next week you have to act out the answer!

Sexyman pattaya-live got there first with the forum answer of Bucharest.

Ok this weekend we have Cricket on Sunday, The lions playing on Saturday and the British F1 on Sunday so a packed sporting line up.

Have a great weekend

Monday Monday hello everyone out there in cyber world.

Well no one noticed my Mistake on Friday saying the British F1 was on over the weekend. Opps i was only a week out its on this weekend coming.

Got a busy week of sport Tennis, State of Origin, Moto Gp, Lions tour. Plus loads more.

The music System is working again so the tunes are back to the great stuff you like. Last night i had a bar full of people singing along to classics like build me up buttercup and daydream beliver.

This weeks Quiz is about how well you know your Bars and pubs in TV/Movies its going to be linked to next weeks quiz about bars in Pattaya.

Bar Question: Name the Pub in Shamless?

Forum Question: Name the Bar in Family Guy?

Monday Monday hello everyone out there in cyber world.

Well no one noticed my Mistake on Friday saying the British F1 was on over the weekend. Opps i was only a week out its on this weekend coming.

Got a busy week of sport Tennis, State of Origin, Moto Gp, Lions tour. Plus loads more.

The music System is working again so the tunes are back to the great stuff you like. Last night i had a bar full of people singing along to classics like build me up buttercup and daydream beliver.

This weeks Quiz is about how well you know your Bars and pubs in TV/Movies its going to be linked to next weeks quiz about bars in Pattaya.

Bar Question: Name the Pub in Shamless?

Forum Question: Name the Bar in Family Guy?

Family Guy

Dayo...

Family Guy

thats just repeating the question. Whats the name of the bar in Family guy? Pm the answer if you know

Spent some time In Triangle Bar this trip as I was staying across the road.

I order one Sangsom and I get two!?!? What more could I want!!!! And staying across the road I can literally roll home. 

A great bar and I hope to be back soon. 

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

well not the best start to the week in the bar the guys didnt know that the Jockey is the Pub in Shamless. think there more into Eastenders! oh well guys that one for me.

The Forum guys were a little Smarter with both Swamp Donkey and Dayo from the Addicts forum both getting the Answer. The Drunken Clam. The first with the answer was Swamp donkey so well done you get a point for your forum this week lets see if you can keep the winning streak going?

Bar Question: What is the Name of the local in the Radio Show the Archers.

Forum Question: What was the name of the Bar and Strip joint in the film From Dusk til Dawn?

a little harder today

Sp Ian got lucky yesterday by walking into the bar just as we were discussing the Archers and got the answer straight away. the pub is called the Bull.

We have a new winner on the forums Treybo from Pattayatalk answered titty twister. Well done and thanks for playing along.

State of origin today in the bar book your seat early for this game.

Bar question: What is the name of the pub in the book Treasure Island?

Forum Question: What is the name of the pub in the TV show Minder?

Too Easy yesterday with both bar and forum getting answered. :(

David got the bar question right with Admiral benbow and Sexman of pattaya-live was super speedy with his answer of the winchester club.

Bar question: what the name of the bar in the movie cocktail?

Forum question: In the film Police Academy what is the Bar called?

Archived