Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

yay i stummped the Bar again the answer was Cocktails and Dreams. Major Eazy from pattaya-live was first with the correct answer of the Blue Oyster Bar. So well done and thanks for playing along.

The last day before the weekend. lets get them brains working one of these questions is not as easy as it looks.

Bar question: There are Three pubs used in Harry Potter name one of them?

Forum question: What is the Full name of the pub in Coronation Street?

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a wet day in Pattaya but dont let that stop you coming along to the Triangle Bar to enjoy the state of origin first game and remeber its buy one get one free we got the Bundy rum in for you Aussies. It all Kicks off at 4pm

Well dont to SP Pete who guessed the correct year of 1973 and won himself a drink. No one on the forums got the correct year of 1992.

See how you all do today

Bar Question: What year did Alaska became the 49th American state?

Forum question:  What year was Pearl Harbour  bombed by Japanese fighters?

Can i have a beer in october for pointing out that the correct answer is never for the year japanese fighters bombed Pearl harbour !

Fighters are for air cover and bombers are for bombing  :GoldenSmile1:

Can i have a beer in october for pointing out that the correct answer is never for the year japanese fighters bombed Pearl harbour !

Fighters are for air cover and bombers are for bombing  :GoldenSmile1:

Mate for being such a smarty pants and correcting me your more than welcome to a free beer on me when your in town. Yes that was a silly mistake. Now i think you need to tell the BBC of their silly mistake as well http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-18973719

See you in October

No one got the Bar question lots of moans and groans i was looking for the The Three Broomsticks, Hogs Head and The Leaky Cauldron.

As for the forum a lot of you fell into the trap. of Rovers Return. Artygraph of Pattaya-live got the right answer of Rovers Return Inn

That puts the Pattaya-Live team ahead on point for the week so well done to them. Next weeks quiz will be on how well do you know the Bars in Pattaya. So when your out and about drinking this weekend pay attention to whats around you there might be a question about it.

Its a Jammed Weekend of Sport. Moto GP Today, F1 and Superbikes on Sunday, The Lions are playing today and Tennis in between all that.

Have a good weekend

A happy Monday to you did you have a good weekend?

I have been out and about exploring Pattaya with my Camera i have taken some pictures of bars along the way the only thing i forgot to do what take note of the Bar next door!!

So this weeks Very hard quiz is how well do you know your bars in Pattaya.

I will post a picture of a bar you need to tell me the Name of the bar next door.

Usual rules Apply

Bar question: Name the bar to its Right (Clue Lilly Allen sang a song with this as the title) IMAG0534.jpg

Forum Question: Name the Bar to the left of the Picture (Clue one of the cheapest bars of Soi Buakaow) IMAG0524.jpg

I went in a couple of times in the last week or so. VERY packed both times.

Good service and very cheap beer.

Had a hot pork sandwich both times, also very good.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I went in a couple of times in the last week or so. VERY packed both times.

Good service and very cheap beer.

Had a hot pork sandwich both times, also very good.

Thanks for the Feedback glad you liked the bar and hope you keep coming back.

Did you get chance to try the new ciders? heres the feedback so far. The strawberry is Sweet and the girls will love it. The Pear is a refreshing afternoon drink and the Apple has a flavour like the old Blackthorn that used to be sold. Come along and try them yourselfs.

So yesterdays Whats next door started really well. Allan 18coins guessed that it was the Smile bar in Made in Thailand Beer complex. And Mark V V on Facebook guessed it was Katesiree on Soi Buakaow.
So lets see ow you get on Today.

Bar question: Name the Bar to the left of the picture. (Clue This religious Jew might like a bottle of Chang)IMAG0526.jpg

Forum Question: Name the bar next door. (Clue Hagar the Horrible's hang out.) IMAG0528.jpg

Ok I think i pushed the limits this week after some of the feedback i have had from the forums and the guys in the bar you just dont look at the names of the bar's standing in the Triangle and asking whats the name of this bar is proof and its proving to be more difficult. So back to normal (ish) questions for the rest of the week. no more bars next door.

The answers were rabbis Elephant and the viking bar..

Theme General Random things:

Bar question: As of 2013, who are the only two MEN that have won the Grand Slam in tennis? (all four major titles in the same year)

Forum question: What does FIFA stand for?

Whats the rush? thought i would post a little later today for you that were wondering what the answers were. 

No one got the bar question it was isle of white the forum was answered by Sexy-man Pattayalive with pinocchio.

This weekend we have the German F1 and the mens and womens Tennis final, Rugby some fighting and supercars V8.

Look forward to seeing you over the weekend.

Dont forget to book your place on the fishing trip

Well What a weekend the Lions winning, A British Tennis Player winning a first in 77 years and some German guy driving his F1 car into first place.

So we start the week all over again looking forward to the Ashes starting this week and Moto GP some football as well.

This weeks theme is What Comes Next. Example. Q,W,E,R,T,Y,? THE ANSWER IS U

see nice and easy.

Bar question? Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, ?

Forum Question? Churchill, Attlee, Churchill, Eden, ?

No Googleing and Pm the Forum answer please.

A good start from everyone for a monday Allan 18 coins getting the bar question with Bush senior and BruceK the pattayaclub being first with the right answer of Macmillan.

so we make it a little harder today what come next.

Bar Question: Australia, Greenland, New Guinea, ?

Forum question: Sapphire, Gold, Emerald, Diamond ?

not in pattaya till 21st can we book on here ?

Sent you a pm

well that stumped you all the answers were bar question was Borneo (Island sizes) and the forum answer was Platinum (traditional wedding anniversaries 45, 50, 55, 60 and 70).

he he he a double bubble for me lets try to see if i can make it two in a row.

Who comes next

Bar question: Dorothea Waddingham, Charlotte Bryant, Margaret Allen, Louisa Merrifield, Styllon Christofi ?

Forum Question: Roger, John, Brian ?

I Didnt do so well yesterday Graham got the Bar answer with Ruth Ellis (All women hanged in Uk) and Sexyman PL got the Forum answer with Freddy ( members of Queen)

The Ashes has started so if you want to watch the lastest action then come into the bar.

Fishing trip is getting booked up quickly another 4 spaces yesterday booked and paid for.

Bar Question: Whats next? Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, ?

Forum Question: alpha. Beta, gamma, delta, ?

Well it was nice to see Admins and mods of the boards playing along with everyone else. The Forum Winner was MM from Pattayatalk with Epsilon

The Bar winner was Allan 18coins with Angola 

Last day of the week so will make it hard today. 

Bar question: Silence of the lambs, Unforgiven, Schindlers list, Forrest Gump whats next?

Forum Question: Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Guthbert, Dibble. whats next?

Its the Weekend so give your brains a break hope your enjoyed this weeks quiz good to see some new players joining in and playing along.

So the bar Question went unanswered what i was looking for was Braveheart. But a big well done to Boss Hogg of Pattayatalk who correctly answered the question and PM me the answer of Grubb

This weekend has Cricket, Moto GP, some Rugby.

The fishing trip is almost full very very limited spaces now so book up before its too late.

Have a great weekend

I hope to come across from my room and sample the different Ciders you have on offer.

It's a shame I will not be there until next month so I will miss out on the special but I will try them for sure. 

Great to see another place offering ciders. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I hope to come across from my room and sample the different Ciders you have on offer.

It's a shame I will not be there until next month so I will miss out on the special but I will try them for sure. 

Great to see another place offering ciders. 

9 To choose from if your around on the 17th next month something very special happening with the cider that day but thats all i can say about it at the moment.

9 To choose from if your around on the 17th next month something very special happening with the cider that day but thats all i can say about it at the moment.

Unfortunately I get into town on the 24th....Still 9 ciders! Awesome! I'm staying across the road so will sample them all. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

tied your new ciders on thurs the pear was nice but a bit sweet for me.

i tried the apple and finished up having six of them very moorish and a great price, will be in again next week. 

cricket [ashes] on tv was good as well

any holes a goal

Archived