IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Stop in there every trip before hitting lk metro, cheers

Cant say i remember seeing anyone that looks like your picture im sure your still a hansum man!!!

thanks for using the Bar 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will pop in for a afew on my next trip...

I found this place by accident when I wandered down the wrong soi, then found it several more times on purpose as it's a great place for a cheap drink and some good "no hassle" company.  It's open air but has those misting fans, which seem to do the trick at least when I was there.  The 2 for 1 drink specials have been mentioned a few times but it never hurts to mention again!

hi mate, does why still work in your bar good laugh but mad as a hatter when pissed.

hi mate, does why still work in your bar good laugh but mad as a hatter when pissed.

No Y has moved on think she has a LT boyfriend now 

The Triangle is a top bar, I've been drinking there for the past 2 years. The staff are top notch too. Thanks for coming on here.

The Triangle is a top bar, I've been drinking there for the past 2 years. The staff are top notch too. Thanks for coming on here.

Thanks for  making us feel so welcome. Lets just hope you all get involved in the daily quiz and the other promos that we have planned. Watch this space on Monday.

Will make sure I pop in for a visit in a few weeks. 

Look forward to welcoming you into the bar

Well you've got me - i'll come for a look (and drink(s))

Probably a good idea to put up;

• Map of bar
  • pic of bar
  • pics of bar girls
  • anything else i might like :)

yes lets see what u got. if I like the pics I come by. I need a map, don't know all the street names

its a nice bar to drink in i use it regularly friendly staff great prices[buy one get one free] plenty of large screen tv's to watch sport on   A BIG THUMB UPS from me

any holes a goal

Hi, i will be in pattaya in august, so i will pop in for a drink, i have been past your bar many times before, it's always busy, plenty of people in there having a good time, especially when every second drink is free.

Good, well run bar. Among the better ones in that area. My mate lives about 50 yards down Soi Ex-cite so it,s the obvious starting point. Hope they continue to prosper.

Thanks for the link the guy sitting to the right of the picture is still there i just checked :) 

The bar has changed a little from when these were taken we now have Wrap 'N' Roll corner where you can get some good quality snack food.

check her out.... She was one of the service girls back in Oct, but she wasn't working in bar in March. Chris, any idea where she gone ?

Image0516.jpg

Dayo...

check her out...

her?

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Any chance of some pics of the wrap n rolls?

Cheers

It's a good bar and I've spent quite a few hours there from time to time. The staff are all smiles. One time I went in for breakfast when the cook wasn't in. No problem, the waitress got me one from across the street.

check her out.... She was one of the service girls back in Oct, but she wasn't working in bar in March. Chris, any idea where she gone ?

She is a He and the name is Model.

He/She has had some time away from the bar to enhance a few thing and to spend a bit of time with her boyfriend who came to visit. Also she/He was in the recent Miss Tiffany Show and came first place in one of the Catagories.

Just for the other readers Info this is the only Ladyboy that works our bar. I know some guys can be funny about them being in a bar and some guys would be dissapointed if they came to the bar thinking of finding a few of them working here.

Great bar, good place to meet people ,I am looking forward to a few cold ones there very soon.

Any chance of some pics of the wrap n rolls?

Cheers

brunch.jpg

burger.jpg

Chinese.jpg

hotdog.jpg

Platter.jpg

Pork.jpg

tex_mex.jpg

Prices start from 90baht for the pork roll and hot dog, 100baht for the chinese chicken, 105baht for the tex-mex, and the loaded burger and 110baht for the brunch, and platter 

Wrap 'N' Roll opens at mid-day till 11.30pm

I have 2 comments and a question if i may.

What i like. Cheap drinks,

What i do not like Hot, not even 1 pretty girl

Question: How exactly do you stay in business when you selling drinks at cost all day long, and when promotion finish the place is empty? Is it a cash flow model or am i missing something?

I have 2 comments and a question if i may.

What i like. Cheap drinks,

What i do not like Hot, not even 1 pretty girl

Question: How exactly do you stay in business when you selling drinks at cost all day long, and when promotion finish the place is empty? Is it a cash flow model or am i missing something?

Whos selling drinks at cost? Maybe some other places are just selling at to high a mark up. 

The promo finishes at midnight people do want to move on to the gogos and to go home but we do an ok business after happy hour has finished.

And to comment on the comments Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so what you deem as Not Pretty other may think is their perfect girl.

Saying that we do try to be a hassle free bar rather than a bar where the girls pounce and pester you for a drink. 

As for being hot i have asked the girls to have a word with Buddha next time they go to the temple and if he could possible find time with all his busy work making sick buffalo better could he cool the temperature in Pattaya down a bit. 

Thanks for the comments hope i answered your question

Whos selling drinks at cost? Maybe some other places are just selling at to high a mark up. 

The promo finishes at midnight people do want to move on to the gogos and to go home but we do an ok business after happy hour has finished.

And to comment on the comments Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so what you deem as Not Pretty other may think is their perfect girl.

Saying that we do try to be a hassle free bar rather than a bar where the girls pounce and pester you for a drink. 

As for being hot i have asked the girls to have a word with Buddha next time they go to the temple and if he could possible find time with all his busy work making sick buffalo better could he cool the temperature in Pattaya down a bit. 

Thanks for the comments hope i answered your question

Rather a smartass reply, but i can live with that.

What is the price for San Mig Light?

Archived