IGNORED

Triangle Bar Business Thread

Trianglebar

Sorry but this place is too loud for me.

Thanks for the feedback its good to get so that we know what to work on. 

Is the noise from the music or the amount of people in the bar?

If you been in to the bar the last week then we are having a few issues with the music system so yes the speak can be a bit loud if you sit directly under the speakers. it will be sorted in the next week once the other amp is fixed.

Thanks again for the comment

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just come across this thread.  I'm ashamed to say that I've never been into Triangle Bar (but shall rectify that next trip).

I have just one question - do you sell Beer Lao all the time or is it just a one off promotion

We like to try out different drinks each month the beer Lao is the drink of the month for June. It has proved very popular beyond our other promos we usually run. 

At the end of the month it maybe something that we carry on selling its all down to numbers and how easy it is to source. At the moment not many suppliers have stock and those that do i.e Makro tend to only have a small number that sells very quickly.

On a side note if we dont continue to sell it and you want it in the bar when you visit all you have to do is ask. There are guys who like a certain drink when there here so a week before they get here i usually get an email to make sure that we have stock of what they want for there visit. 

popped in today saw u had posters for a drink brewed near my home in Somerset uk.

Thatchers, forgot to ask how much it was per bottle?

Me: Oh My God!

TG: Not Oh My God! You Ting Tong!

Me: Oh My What then?

TG: Oh My Buddha!

Me: I Bar Fine Your Friend, She Like God.

TG: Ok Ok Ok! Oh My God! 300 Baht Please.....

popped in today saw u had posters for a drink brewed near my home in Somerset uk.

Thatchers, forgot to ask how much it was per bottle?

we do a full range of Thatchers Ciders the prices are as follows

Thatchers Gold (can) 160

Thatchers Katy Bottle 180

Thatchers Green Goblin Bottle 170

Thatchers Rose 170

Kepplers Bottle 165

Kepplers Can 150

these not on the bogof offer buy still a good price. 

A Snaek Peak at next months promo a new Pear, and a Strawberry Cider  :Drunk1:

I walked past T Bar daily in March and it was always busy. Day times varied but after 6ish I reckon you'd struggle to find a seat. I guess the 2 for 1 plays a big part in that and I noticed a couple of the bars opposite also offered similar deals but never seemed as busy

I never went in sadly (another of my trip 'regrets') but will do next time!

This might sound weird but...

If 1 person orders a beer but obviously receives 2, do they have to take them both straight away? I'm not a slow drinker but we all know how quickly drinks warm up in Los! I would never sit there and 'nurse' a drink and take up valuable seating space but I'd like to drink a beer at a reasonable pace and start my 2nd cold

Sorry but this place is too loud for me.

That end of the soi generally is, from late afternoon until 11ish

I walked past T Bar daily in March and it was always busy. Day times varied but after 6ish I reckon you'd struggle to find a seat. I guess the 2 for 1 plays a big part in that and I noticed a couple of the bars opposite also offered similar deals but never seemed as busy

I never went in sadly (another of my trip 'regrets') but will do next time!

This might sound weird but...

No does not sound weird a good point made for those that have not been in. 

you order your drink and get a computer printed Receipt with two drinks on. Once you finish the first drink (take as long as you like) you order the second drink and the service girl will mark through the 2nd drink on the receipt.

We hope that you never get a warm beer in the bar.

On average it take 52 minutes to drink two bottles of beer

No does not sound weird a good point made for those that have not been in. 

you order your drink and get a computer printed Receipt with two drinks on. Once you finish the first drink (take as long as you like) you order the second drink and the service girl will mark through the 2nd drink on the receipt.

We hope that you never get a warm beer in the bar.

On average it take 52 minutes to drink two bottles of beer

LOL. Someone's dragging the chain! 

Went hear last night and had a good time, pleasant music some good oldies...my lady ended up with 2 or 3 free cocktails...would recommend the joint...thanks all at Triangle Bar

Well done to Aloo Aloo Alan for guessing John Lennon and Good to see Jacko from the Pattaya Talk forum gettingback to his winning ways with the Hendrix Answer.

Bar Question Who is this?Quiz2.gif

Forum Question: Who is this? Quiz1.gif

Top one is Big Reg.

Not sure the one is on the bottom,except for the fact,Hes usually on the bottom.

Top one is Big Reg.

Not sure the one is on the bottom,except for the fact,Hes usually on the bottom.

well Skalliway if you want topm me the answer you could win a point for your forum or you can come into the bar and answer the question and win a drink.

I think you wrong about the second one i have heard he likes to be on top !!!

I was a frequent user of this bar during Dec-Mar.....all good....cheap drinks...music ok.....new food outlet is a good add...service girls uaully on the ball, do have the odd lazy girl who leaves it up to the hard working ones to do the bulk of the work, but you get that evrywhere.

Did have issues with paying my bill one night do to computer break down,,,was kept waiting 20 minutes for change....anyway, l wasn't in a hurry.

New urinal in toilet has cut the toilet cue down which is a positive as well for us guys with weak bladders.

Nee from Laos was my favourite triangle girl....but l never did go with her as a mate of mine was a semi regular with her, so l opted out.

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

well Skalliway if you want topm me the answer you could win a point for your forum or you can come into the bar and answer the question and win a drink.

I think you wrong about the second one i have heard he likes to be on top !!!

Will Definately come in for one when I get back Thats for sure.Never Wouldve guessed Elton for a top.Cheers.

What a Night Floods Floods Floods hope everyone whos in town managed to stay dry or at least got stuck somewhere nice before the rains came.

Yesterday Dan Dan the Juice Man won the bar with Rod Stewart. (There have been a few groans that its been easy all week watch the next two days)

The forum was won by the Sexyman at Pattaya Live

Lets see how you all get on Today the pictures get slighty harder.

Bar Question: Who is this? quiz2.jpg

Forum Question:  Name of the Group?quiz1.jpg

Ok stumped everyone yesterday in the Bar maybe they wont be so quick to say im making the quiz easy. The answer was Kurt Cobain.

The forum iam giving the Win to Terry on the Facebook page he new it  was Led Zeppelin.

So last day of the Quiz before the weekend is upon us.

Bar Question: Who is this?quiz1.jpg

Forum Question: Who is This? quiz2.jpg

Billy Joel with hair and some skinny prick with no talent  :GoldenSmile1:

Billy Joel with hair and some skinny prick with no talent  :GoldenSmile1:

I think the idea is to PM your answer, but agree about the no talent.

The end of another week sees Allan 18 coins winning with the answer Justin Beiber i would of accepted any answer with talentless twat in!
The Slueth over on Pattaya addicts was firstwith Billy Joel.
Sport on the weekend sees Tennis, Rugby more rugby and UFC.
Have a great time.

I would just like to talk about my visit to the Triangle Bar last night. I  was sitting with my friend at a corner location near the pool table. My wifes friend who had spent part of the day with a customer having a drinks brought a man over to meet me.  He starts with hello where are you from, I said America, he says I don't know America, I said USA, I don't know USA he said. He then proceeds to get closer and say if it wasn't for Belfast Ireland there wouldn't be an America. I then told him to get out of my face and leave me alone. He then tried to take me out with a punch to the face. He was not successful and a fight ensued. I was pulled away and then asked the manager to get him out of the bar, which he did not do. This asshole from Belfast came back at me and my wife got in between to try to help. He shoved my wife (assaulted) so now I was even more angry and was going to attack him. the manager (Chris could have called the police, tourist or otherwise but did nothing but usher this piece of utter dogshit to the other side of the bar) I left the bar ,trying to avoid any more confrontation with my wife and her friend. I left and was walking past Barbie bar and got coldcocked from behind by this Belfast piece of dogshit. He punched me in the eye from behind. My eye was opened up requiring many stiches later at the hospital. Well when he attacked me from behind he got in that one cowardly shot. I then took him to the pavement, and beat his face as I was now on top,I made sure to do some damage to his face as he rightly deserved it. I was told later that he had a few teeth missing along with a broken nose, and I did punch him in his left ear repeatedly as hard as I could before I was pulled off.  I did not go there to fight, and I do not like to fight, hence the walking away part. Then to be attacked from behind by the Irish fucking coward and no one helped me.  This manager (I thought was an okay guy, but he put money above what is right and did not act properly which would have been call the police and report the problem. My wife was working as a cashier there but because of the manage not doing what needed to be done(No Balls). I pulled my wife from there and she will never work there again. I am pretty much in sort of a shock that no one would help and extremely disappointed in the human race that exists here in Pattaya.  I might point out that I'm 5foot 6in. tall not big weighing in at 140lbs maybe, and I will be 61 yrs young in Nov. This snake, I don't know what to call him.  Was much bigger than me in weight and height but what do you do when someone tries to take you out while your sitting and then again while you are walking away. Abosolute scum of the earth comes here to Pattaya. I would like to hear what the manager has to say.     Beachroadlover      

I would just like to talk about my visit to the Triangle Bar last night. I  was sitting with my friend at a corner location near the pool table. My wifes friend who had spent part of the day with a customer having a drinks brought a man over to meet me.  He starts with hello where are you from, I said America, he says I don't know America, I said USA, I don't know USA he said. He then proceeds to get closer and say if it wasn't for Belfast Ireland there wouldn't be an America. I then told him to get out of my face and leave me alone. He then tried to take me out with a punch to the face. He was not successful and a fight ensued. I was pulled away and then asked the manager to get him out of the bar, which he did not do. This asshole from Belfast came back at me and my wife got in between to try to help. He shoved my wife (assaulted) so now I was even more angry and was going to attack him. the manager (Chris could have called the police, tourist or otherwise but did nothing but usher this piece of utter dogshit to the other side of the bar) I left the bar ,trying to avoid any more confrontation with my wife and her friend. I left and was walking past Barbie bar and got coldcocked from behind by this Belfast piece of dogshit. He punched me in the eye from behind. My eye was opened up requiring many stiches later at the hospital. Well when he attacked me from behind he got in that one cowardly shot. I then took him to the pavement, and beat his face as I was now on top,I made sure to do some damage to his face as he rightly deserved it. I was told later that he had a few teeth missing along with a broken nose, and I did punch him in his left ear repeatedly as hard as I could before I was pulled off.  I did not go there to fight, and I do not like to fight, hence the walking away part. Then to be attacked from behind by the Irish fucking coward and no one helped me.  This manager (I thought was an okay guy, but he put money above what is right and did not act properly which would have been call the police and report the problem. My wife was working as a cashier there but because of the manage not doing what needed to be done(No Balls). I pulled my wife from there and she will never work there again. I am pretty much in sort of a shock that no one would help and extremely disappointed in the human race that exists here in Pattaya.  I might point out that I'm 5foot 6in. tall not big weighing in at 140lbs maybe, and I will be 61 yrs young in Nov. This snake, I don't know what to call him.  Was much bigger than me in weight and height but what do you do when someone tries to take you out while your sitting and then again while you are walking away. Abosolute scum of the earth comes here to Pattaya. I would like to hear what the manager has to say.     Beachroadlover      

As we all know there are 3 sides to every story, your side, his side and the truth. I will be qurious what the owner has to say about this as it sure sounds like beachroadlover did nothing wrong and was just enjoying a nice night out with his wife. It is more shocking that his wife worked here and was not helped by either the manager or the patrons.. But like I said 3 sides to every story. But from what I read good on you beach roadlover to first take the high road then do what needed to be done.

The manager did talk to the scum and hold onto him for a short while. but what was lacking was not calling tourist police or tourist police. To let the scum stay there and to let it escalate further was not right. Beachroadlover

I wonder if this Irish guy (IRA fan) is a BM. I am sure that allot of people saw this and would be interesting to hear thier thoughts. If nobody chimes in (owner) silence is consent.

BeachroadLover.

From what i recall This is not a  true account of what happened. I was not present for the conversation that took place between the both of you to start this off.

When i came over to the table because of the shouting and verbal assault that was taking place between the both of you.  What was being shouted already was that the Irish guy had pushed you wife. You were the one trying to swing a punch in fact you had ripped his shirt in the scuffel.

Do i call the police at this point and let you both pay the BIB because of some shouting and a bit of pushing?

I moved the guy away from you to the other side of the bar. After i had spoke to the irish guy and settled things down he said he was sorry for the outbusrt and wanted to say sorry to you and you wife and to offer to buy you a drink.  He went over to you at which you flew from your chair in a rage at him. He said he was sorry and to buy you a drink and you declined.

After more heated words between the both of you we moved him to the bar again. It had all settled down. As you were Leaving something was shouted out which started the situation off again and lead to the fight outside.

To say no one helped you is not true the staff and myself as well as some customers all stepped in the split up the fight and pull you two off each other.

The point at which if i was to get the police involved is where you left the guy with a broken nose and two teeth missing and he cut your eye in the fight outside of the bar on the street.

You have been in Pattaya a long enough time to know how the Police work here. And I will be more than happy to go make a statement at the police station about what happened im 99% sure in the end the only ones that will gain from it are the Police and you be out of pocket. 

So did i put money above what is right? only in the case of what it has saved you to not spend the night in a Cell in Soi 7.

But as i have said i will be more than happy to go make a statement if thats what you want.

Everything that I said is true with many people to witness, but no balls to really help. I might ad I liked Chris the manager and do not like talking about it here, but I am so disappointed in him and I went to Police and because I don't have the scums whole name they will sit on there ass, instead of doing their job and searching data bases for Irish foreigner first name dave or david from Belfast and coming up with some possible suspects they will sit on their ass and just pull motorcycles over all day long and charge fines. I might add I had to pay the police just to do their job and fill out a report that will go no where. I will now look for a walking cane that will be by my side for any others who hate Americans. I will show them what Americans are, not cowards like this bastard. We don't look for fights but will defend ourselves to no end. Beachroadlover

Thanks for chiming in Chris. From what I have read you are a standup guy. As a manger before myself in a bar I understand what you deal with in this kind of situation. You not only have to deal with what is going on but also have to think of your other customers and employees. Once it left your place with everything under control you did your job as I see it. You can not be responsible after that.

Archived