IGNORED

Which camera are u using?

nirck

after going through a lot of cameras I'm now the proud owner of a Sony A7 with a Loxia 50mm F2 lens and a small flash. The lens is manual focus only which I have sworn off earlier, but I really like it. It's a small light weight combo.

I used to have a 70-200mm F2.8 Canon lens and I miss that one a lot, but it's not easy to lug around.

Pussy always wins, it's undefeated

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually bring along my Canon 70d with a 10-18mm lens and a 18-270mm lens and a Olympus TG-4 (upgraded from a TG-1) for when in town and going to the beach. The DSLR i mostly use when going somewhere outside of town/beach.

Its a little heavy to bring the Canon along but as i love photography its worth it :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just picked up the Sony A5100 with the 16-50mm kit lense. Small enough to stick in a pocket but flexible enough to do what I want while travelling. I am think about getting the 16mm pancake lense to go with it just for additional portability. 

I came, I saw, I mongered!

• 2 weeks later...

and added a bit of Zeiss :)

Something from Zeiss is never wrong 

I had a Canon 5d mkiii until.recently it went for a swim... it was a great camera. .. now deciding to get another or go to 7d mkiii as I do like sports and it has a higher shutter rate but not full frame...

If money no object which would you choose ?

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I usually bring along my Canon 70d with a 10-18mm lens and a 18-270mm lens and a Olympus TG-4 (upgraded from a TG-1) for when in town and going to the beach. The DSLR i mostly use when going somewhere outside of town/beach.

Its a little heavy to bring the Canon along but as i love photography its worth it :)

How is the 10-18 ?

Was just reading about it tonight

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

This thread should been split in two. One for P&S cams and another for SLR... It is great info in this thread to be found. Both for P&S and SLR

• 2 months later...

old olympus sp100 or 1000 uz i think it is for photographs, panasonic handycam and gopro for video, or if im being lazy my galaxy note 5 for both

Xiaomi Yi Action Cam, same as a gopro and only 70 dollars delivered next day Amazon. fits in your pocket and connects via wifi to anything.

41GVIhwjlyL._SL110_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B012I6GPOS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B012I6GPOS&linkCode=as2&tag=sinmanstra-20&linkId=QIVZGIETBCBDTLCG

Just got myself a new Fuji XT-1, with 14 mm/2.8 ultra wide angle (equivalent to 21 mm on FF 35) and a 56/1.2 portrain lens (eq to 85 mm)

The two lenses fit well around the 23 mm /2 on my FujiX100s, wich is eq to a 35 mm mild wide angle, so between this lot I can cover 95% of my needs. The big Canon can sit on the shelf until it is needed for a special occasion...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sony A65 with a 35mm and 28-135mm lense.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

• 1 month later...

Any small, automatic pocket camera for around $100 US will do a very nice job.

• 2 months later...

Something from Zeiss is never wrong 

My first camera was a Zeiss Ikon Nettar 2  I bought off a guy who was in my class at school but when he was based at an Airbase in Amman, Jordan.

I went there to take a sick  comrade to hospital a few hundred miles from the Iraqi desert where a small Army (sort of)  unit was working there. By a strange coincidence I ended up for a few days in the billet of my school mate.

This photo was taken on a hill which marked the boundary between Jordan. Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Scannned from an old print.

Special ForcesCCt (Custom).jpg

Not the smartest body of men in the British Army. We just wore what we wanted . Our uniforms were in an airbase near Bagdad.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Just got a Panasonic Lumix GX85.  Very good in low light.  Five way body stabilization plus lens stabilization if you use Pana lens.  Just took it out to see how well it works in low light.

P1010253.JPG

P1010254.JPG

P1010258.JPG

Just got a Panasonic Lumix GX85.  Very good in low light.  Five way body stabilization plus lens stabilization if you use Pana lens.  Just took it out to see how well it works in low light.

Very nice looking low light shots

Few more shots with my new Lumix GX85.  All done with the 12-32mm kit lens.  Exported down to smaller size so some detail not there in these versions.

P1010270.JPG

P1010279.JPG

P1010281.JPG

P1010291.JPG

P1010294.JPG

P1010296.JPG

P1010299.JPG

P1010303.JPG

P1010306.JPG

Few more shots with my new Lumix GX85.  All done with the 12-32mm kit lens.  

How much does one go for? if you dont mind me asking i really like the look of the shots

Show the GX85 low light, hand held, dual stabilization.  1/15 sec, Iso3200, Focal L 32 or 64 equal.  

Full size:P1010298-001.JPG

Crop:P1010298.JPG

Not bad for a camera that fits in the pocket of my cargo shorts.

New with lens around $800 American.  I got mine very gently used on Ebay for $610, with a memory card and LowPro sling case.  I am really really liking this camera.  I have had a bunch of different Micro 4/3 from Panasonic and this one is really a big step up.

Joker...

New with lens around $800 American.  I got mine very gently used on Ebay for $610, with a memory card and LowPro sling case.  I am really really liking this camera.  I have had a bunch of different Micro 4/3 from Panasonic and this one is really a big step up.

Joker...

That camera looks great - as do the shots you posted. I've had an EM1 for long time, love it but something a bit smaller would be nice. The only problem is I can't give up my 75mm lens, and it would be a bit unbalanced on that smaller body. It would be a great 2nd camera though...........

Archived