IGNORED

Which camera are u using?

nirck

This thread should been split in two. One for P&S cams and another for SLR... It is great info in this thread to be found. Both for P&S and SLR

Agreed and i would be helpful if the poster showed at least one photo (preferably of a Thai girl as this is a mongers board).

Page after page of 'fantastic cameras " but very few examples.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That camera looks great - as do the shots you posted. I've had an EM1 for long time, love it but something a bit smaller would be nice. The only problem is I can't give up my 75mm lens, and it would be a bit unbalanced on that smaller body. It would be a great 2nd camera though...........

This body with a 42.5 lens would be an 85mm equal.  Panasonic sells two versions, a cheaper one 1.7 and a pro model 1.2.  Would be great for portraits.  I agree on the Thai girl thing but hard to shoot Thai girls when you are in Florida USA...

• 3 months later...

Archived