Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Which camera are u using?

nirck

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use a Panasonic Lumix LX-7

... Very compact and with an electronic viewfinder.

... Like it a lot

I generally carry my Cannon DSLR 550 D but is it a good idea to carry such a big camera while coming to Pattaya ??

I see many people carrying these types of cameras around.

.. I think no problem but too much baggage for me ..

... It always amazes me what people take pictures of .. Like they have never seen a shopping mall before?... And, how often (if ever) do they look at these pictures again?

Too much time/attention looking for something to take a picture of .. And not enough time actually BEING there.

I generally carry my Cannon DSLR 550 D but is it a good idea to carry such a big camera while coming to Pattaya ??

I'm living here and i only use my canon 550D and i mainly take two lenses out with me..

i got my self a shoulder bag to carry everything while I'm on my bike then i smaller bag for walking around and it works fine for me

• 4 weeks later...

^ that's a serious upgrade auxi' !

Sent from Tapatalk for GT-I9505

It sure is!

got a  samsung Note 3 recently looking forward to next trip to test it out :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 3 weeks later...

Just upgraded my Panasonic Lumix GF-5 to the new GM-1.  Smallest M4/3 on the market.  The camera with my 14mm pancake lens weighs about as much as my cellphone, fits in my pocket and the new sensor and engine are amazing.  Has a night handheld function, takes 6 shutters and puts them together to make a photo.

P1010037.JPG

P1010036.JPG

P1010035.JPG

P1010024.JPG

P1010020.JPG

• 10 months later...

How much?

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Canon 7d for me. Upgrading to a 50 mark 2 soon.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 weeks later...

You must have big pockets to fit that mark 2 w/ decent glass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use old grandfather Panasonic TZ1 compact. Taking into account the fact that some visits Patts I did not even one picture (laziness), the device is the camera for me more than enough.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

You must have big pockets to fit that mark 2 w/ decent glass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, well it should have said 50 mark 2. And the glass well I have built up a decent selection over the years

Lol, well it should have said 50 mark 2. And the glass well I have built up a decent selection over the years

Canon 50 mark 2 ... ?? It might be an exclusive model for the Aussie market but i have never heard of it . 

Canon 50 mark 2 ... ?? It might be an exclusive model for the Aussie market but i have never heard of it .

The hassles of auto correct. A 5D mark 2

Disposable camera does the trick for me. You should see the look on the people's faces when I print them out at the store.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoping to do some photography in room and outdoors when I come out in Feb next year, I use a Nikon D800 plus various lenses. Looking for any tips on how to persuade ladies to model :) Read the main stickies which have some good tips but some up to date info woud be helpful.

• 1 month later...

Sony RX MII

Awesome quality and excellent size if you don't like a bulky camera.

I just moved back here from Bangkok…I have recently (in the last year)  started packing a Sony A7 with a couple of lenses in my baggy pockets….I used to pack Canon or Nikon DSLR's but nowdays its mostly Sony with an occasional "stint out" using the smaller Canon EOS M or my very small Olympus E-PM2… I have some AF lenses for the Sony, but most of the time I am using Older Leica mount Voigtlander and Canon lenses…(All manual focus and all very small )…. The Voigtlander 21mm F4 LTM(M29) is surprisingly small and the A7 with this lens easily fits in one of my Baggy short pockets… A Canon 50 f1.8 and a Canon 100 F3.5 both LTM and Both 50 yrs old or so fit in the other pocket…(I do not usually go into Dance clubs or inside  bars)… sticking to outside and street side establishments for the occasional refreshment.. (most of these places do not care if you are armed with a camera.. LOL)  

Cheers

Sony RX MII

Awesome quality and excellent size if you don't like a bulky camera.

I use the older RX100 M-1 and these little cameras are pefect for in the room low light photography . 

The girls are not scared off by big 'ímpressive' cameras with long lenses and will act more 'natural'.  

If you start shooting them with these small cameras the girls usually don't have a problem with it . 

These pics are taken on 3200ISO , no flash and full aperture F1.8 . 

DSC04749-9.JPG

DSC04756-9.JPG

I'm buying  a Sony a6000 as my walkabout camera and first time shoot camera with the girls. Of course if they like the images I will get the off camera flash and Nikon D800 out at that point :) The sensor on the Sony is outstanding and identical to that on the Nikon D7100  but can be bought for less than the price with a 24-80 kit lens. I just got a nearly new one in the UK for £400.

Just bought a canon 450d off my friend who does sports photos for a local paper, he recommended it to me because it's great at capturing moving objects and showing the daytime daytime hustle and bustle of LOS. Slightly worried that nobody in this thread has mentioned this camera. Anyone had experience to share?

Just bought a canon 450d off my friend who does sports photos for a local paper, he recommended it to me because it's great at capturing moving objects and showing the daytime daytime hustle and bustle of LOS. Slightly worried that nobody in this thread has mentioned this camera. Anyone had experience to share?

Maybe because it's 7 years old already and not really up to date anymore 

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_450D

Archived