IGNORED

Football season 2011/12.

Thaihot

Our Prayers had been answered... Fabrice Muamba is on the road to recovery, He had spoken a bit tonight, That is a sign of a big recovery..

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Prayers had been answered... Fabrice Muamba is on the road to recovery, He had spoken a bit tonight, That is a sign of a big recovery..

Great post & God bless the Man. :Wassup1:

:Number1a:

good news.

and thanks for the post

i,ve got to say i think all football fans everywhere from uk and abroad have been superb,and we bolton fans can,t thank you all enough for your support at this difficult and emotional time.

Manchester City drew with Stoke to go on top above United on goal difference But United have a game in hand who will play at home to Fulham, Mancini is not happy with a point. The pressure is getting to city and United have the experience to carry themselves to the finishing line.. All players except Nani and Vidic and Owens (United dont really need him, lol) are back in fitness, Perfect timing for United.. Scholes and Rooney was the key to United successful run in Jan-Feb and March..Arsenal went third with a easy win against Aston Villa 3-0 , they go three points clear from Spurs who drew with Chelsea away 0-0... Liverpool had a bad day with a shock loss at home to Wigan 1-2, Their Boss wont be happy with their position in the league table, Their hope for Champion League place is now out, Norwich got a precious three points to ensure that the Premiership place for next season is safe... Bolton Wanderers won for Fabrice today, 2-1 to Blackburn Rovers, Well done Bolton for your great support for Fabrice, I,m sure all the Neutral are rooting for Bolton today...

United back on top with a nervy 1-0 win against Fulham at Old Trafford, A Rooney goal was enough to push United three points clear from City, I thought United was lucky for not giving away a penalty when Murphy felled inside the box in the dying minutes... Still a long way to go with eight matches left , 24 points available to clinch the Holy Grail in May...

In the champions League, Chelsea took a giant step closer to the semi final with away win 0-1 to Benifica, The only British representative in Champion League/Europa Cup.. Things looking good for Chelsea.. Probably their only chance to claim the place in the champion league football next season 2012/13..

Spurs beat Bolton 3-1 to play Chelsea in the FA semi final and Everton and Liverpool in the other semi final... Should be fantastic to watch, Hoping for Everton and Spurs for the final....

Hey Jocky, You're like Frank Bough with all these news reports................

speaking of good old Frank, You're not sitting with thigh high latex boots on, snorting lines of some old hookers titties, in some sado-masochistic vice den are you? :o .........Please re-assure, and remove that thought from my head.

Hey Jocky, You're like Frank Bough with all these news reports................

speaking of good old Frank, You're not sitting with thigh high latex boots on, snorting lines of some old hookers titties, in some sado-masochistic vice den are you? :o .........Please re-assure, and remove that thought from my head.

5555 Thanks for nice Compliment..... :D

Its a Manchester fight for the top place but 4th place is interesting.

The bottom 3 is also a twist & bust time.

I would like to add Chelsea had a great result in Benfica & fair play to them for beeing the last British club standing in Europe this season.

:Bravo1:

:Clap9: :Clap9: :Clap9:

In the champions League, Chelsea took a giant step closer to the semi final with away win 0-1 to Benifica, The only British representative in Champion League/Europa Cup.. Things looking good for Chelsea.. Probably their only chance to claim the place in the champion league football next season 2012/13..

Spurs beat Bolton 3-1 to play Chelsea in the FA semi final and Everton and Liverpool in the other semi final... Should be fantastic to watch, Hoping for Everton and Spurs for the final....

And I hope Everton reach the final but don't mind who we play in the final

Manchester City fought back from 1-3 down to 3-3 to Sunderland to gain a precious point but failed the most needed three points to pip United on top by goal difference, I was surprised of the way Sunderland played very good football after playing terribly losing at home to Everton in the FA quarter final, Mind you Everton is having a great winning run recently who won again today with West Brom 2-0, Their much improved Confidence will help em to beat Liverpool in two weeks time in the FA semi final... Chelsea won against Aston Villa 2-4 to stay fifth behind Spurs who will play Swansea tomorrow, Aston Villa had a bad news with their captain, Stiliyan Petrov retiring from football to fight his illness , Leukaemia, Get well Petrov, hope he will recover in no time,What a great skilful player he is and will be greatly missed by football lovers.. Bolton Wanderers won their three points to steer away from Relegations zone .. Arsenal had a relapse after playing so well in the last few weeks, losing to QPR 2-1. United playing on Monday night at Blackburn Rovers and QPR on Sunday 13.30pm, if United wins those matches, United will be 8 points clear before Arsenal and Manchester City match on Sunday 16.00pm. Will there be twist and turns right up to the last match ? We will know next Sunday at 18.00pm.. Newcastle welcome Liverpool tomorrow, Newcastle will want to win that match to have any hope to clinch the champion League place or the Europa Cup....

...Mind you Everton is having a great winning run recently who won again today with West Brom 2-0, Their much improved Confidence will help em to beat Liverpool in two weeks time in the FA semi final...

I think not - we got to win something this season... :)

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Spurs took advantage of Arsenal loss with a win against Swansea 3-1 at white hart lane, to go level with Arsenal at points but behind with a one goal difference.. Two North London rivals will be fighting for the third place to the finishing line... Liverpool lost again today to Newcastle 0-2 after a shock loss to wigan last week, they are sitting in the eight place in the league table...

Spurs are starting to look good again - adding the fact that they have an easier set of games then Chelsea or the scum - 3rd place looks a strong possibility :)

Newcastle looked good again - the big teams will be looking at Ba, Cisse etc in the summer - I doubt they will be able to hold on to them

Spurs are starting to look good again - adding the fact that they have an easier set of games then Chelsea or the scum - 3rd place looks a strong possibility :)

Newcastle looked good again - the big teams will be looking at Ba, Cisse etc in the summer - I doubt they will be able to hold on to them

Dont want to turn this into another price thread, but how much Ba Fine?

Start of the season he was Ba Girl.........reckon now he's GoGo!

Manchester United went five points clear from Manchester City tonight, Beating Blackburn Rovers away 0-2 with excellent "Robertos carlos" type goal from Valencia.. I thought They are destined for a draw until 82 minutes goal, Ashley Young also scored a great goal... For me De Gea (United Goalie) was the man of the match, He made some brilliant saves that Van Der Sar and Peter Schmeichel would be proud of , Sir Alex had proved everyone wrong including me and Thaihot , We had doubt with United when they lost to City at Old Trafford 1-6 last October.... Even He bought back Scholsey last January was a smart move... Is it all over ??, it is now !!!

Spurs took advantage of Arsenal loss with a win against Swansea 3-1 at white hart lane, to go level with Arsenal at points but behind with a one goal difference.. Two North London rivals will be fighting for the third place to the finishing line... Liverpool lost again today to Newcastle 0-2 after a shock loss to wigan last week, they are sitting in the eight place in the league table...

Liverpool have gone backwards in the Prem this season.

Problems big time I believe.

Yes many players from Newcastle will be on the wanted list this summer.

Good point raised IMO.

:Wassup1:

Manchester United went five points clear from Manchester City tonight, Beating Blackburn Rovers away 0-2 with excellent "Robertos carlos" type goal from Valencia.. I thought They are destined for a draw until 82 minutes goal, Ashley Young also scored a great goal... For me De Gea (United Goalie) was the man of the match, He made some brilliant saves that Van Der Sar and Peter Schmeichel would be proud of , Sir Alex had proved everyone wrong including me and Thaihot , We had doubt with United when they lost to City at Old Trafford 1-6 last October.... Even He bought back Scholsey last January was a smart move... Is it all over ??, it is now !!!

Yes I thought Man Utd would not win it & its not over but 5 points clear is amazing.

Not the best squad & injuries galour this season but MAN UTD not vintage this year.

Blackburn looked worthy of a draw but the last 15 mins it went MAN UTD's way with 2 world class goals.

Gea had a great game but at the top level in Europe he is still not proven.

I am sure by next season he will have settled & learnt English.

At 70 plus Sir Alex can still jump of the bench faster than any of them when Utd score right.

:Bravo1:

:001_Sawasdee:

What a result for Newcastle today 2-0 against Swansea, that's 4 wins on the bounce for us, papiss cisse is world class his second goal was sublime that's 9 goals in 8 games an absolute bargain for 9 million. Dare i say Newcastle in the champions league next season??? Only 2 points off 4 th place

The mackems will turn yous over today gadget hard game for spurs the mackems have got good form at home

Spurs regained the third spot above of Arsenal with a draw at Sunderland 0-0, The match was very dull, neither of the side playing well, Newcastle is lurking at the fifth spot above Chelsea, After winning at Swansea yesterday... Spurs and Newcastle will be hoplng Manchester City will do their favours tomorrow by beating Arsenal...

The mackems will turn yous over today gadget hard game for spurs the mackems have got good form at home

This game must have set a premiership record for the most mis-placed passes, both teams loooked a little stale.

Sunderland played very deep and were happy with a draw.

Archived