Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Well tomorrow I fly off to Thailand and I will be spending a month in Pattaya.  So I might not be posting anything until I get back to England in January.  I will be spending a month partying in Pattaya and having a great time.  So in case I don't post again before I fly I hope everyone has a great christmas and new year

HIGHLIGHTS | England beat Senegal to set up World Cup quarter-final against holders France

• Last night Pickford had a vey good game for England last night
Edited by blue1878

• 2 weeks later...

This week it was David Johnsons funeral.  Played for both Everton and Liverpool. He was a very popular player.  And a nice guy. The very first time I watched Everton back in November 1971 David scored an hatrick 

FB_IMG_1671102312781.jpg

This week it was David Johnsons funeral.  Played for both Everton and Liverpool. He was a very popular player.  And a nice guy. The very first time I watched Everton back in November 1971 David scored an hatrick 

FB_IMG_1671102312781.jpg

In the FA Cup 3rd Round we are away to Manchester United. And we claimed the full allocation for an FA Cup tie at Old Trafford. We got an allocation and quickly sold the lot.  As many will know the league have capped prices for away fans for league games to £30.  Not the same for cup games. Some tickets for our Cup game at Old Trafford are priced at £46.  So maybe the FA should look to do the same as the league and cap the price at £30 for all away fans in the Cup games

• 2 weeks later...

Watched yesterday's game at Hemingways. Chose there because they sell pints of "Old Speckled Hen" on draught. Last night's result was very disappointing.  

Very good result last night and what a cracking equaliser.  As a team we fought hard for the result. I think one of city's players was lucky not to get sent off. I'm still in Pattaya.  So the game kicked of at 22:00 local time.  So I watched the first half in Hemingways before seeing the New Year in at Pandora's in LK Metro

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, striderman said:

somebody order a taxi ?

Might be 1 waiting for him at OT Friday night after Utd have a go at Neverton in the FA Cup match…..they’ve just been thumped at home tonight by Brighton!!

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Manchester United 3-1 Everton | FA Cup 3rd Round | Instant Match Reaction

Manchester United 3-1 Everton | FA Cup 3rd Round | Player Ratings

FRANK LAMPARD'S FA CUP REACTION | Man United 3-1 Everton

Manchester United 3-1 Everton | FA Cup | The Fans Need To Hear Something | 3 Talking Points

Manchester United 3-1 Everton post match analysis + Rashford & Lampard post match reaction

Was a good match with Neverton showing some fight n thought they’d equalised until VAR came in. 

Utd missed lots chances tbh.

Even though the Utd fans sang “you’re getting sacked in the morning” I don’t think they’ll sack him….yet…..unless don’t win your next home game??

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

7 hours ago, stickyfingers said:

Was a good match with Neverton showing some fight n thought they’d equalised until VAR came in. 

Utd missed lots chances tbh.

Even though the Utd fans sang “you’re getting sacked in the morning” I don’t think they’ll sack him….yet…..unless don’t win your next home game??

I thought we played well and Frank needs to play this formation for the rest of the season.  We have a better chance of staying up if we have 5 across the back.  Also we showed fight against United and recently against City which we didnt show against Brighton.  

Its interesting and scary time for us Evertonians at the moment

• Like 3

Dango Ouattara Linked With Toffees Move | Everton News Daily

Everton Fans It's Time To Be Heard

On 07/01/2023 at 23:34, blue1878 said:

I thought we played well and Frank needs to play this formation for the rest of the season.  We have a better chance of staying up if we have 5 across the back.  Also we showed fight against United and recently against City which we didnt show against Brighton.  

Its interesting and scary time for us Evertonians at the moment

You have to give managers time...frequent changes is not a positive thing IMHO....

Last Thursday I got back home from Thailand after a month long trip.  And I missed two home games.  So I've been looking forward to this Saturday's home game against Southampton.  Sadly this week I've come down with a bad head cold and chesty cough.  So I'll be missing the game on Saturday 😭.  With me not being there they will probably get a good result 😂

Moshiri Responds To Toffees Fans | Everton News Daily