IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Should he stay or should he go.......? Mixed feelings here on Tyneside.

Newcastle United are hoping for a transfer breakthrough in their pursuit of Anthony Gordon after the player made it clear he wants the move to St James' Park.

Everton played down his absence from training yesterday but as a routine arrangement but there was no such defence of the player tonight as he stayed away from the club's Finch Farm training ground. With more high-level talks planned at Goodison Park, the deal is set to boil down to what the Toffees now see as an acceptable asking price.

Gordon has told his people that he is open to joining Newcastle and admires Eddie Howe's work as boss. And sporting director Dan Ashworth regards Gordon as one of the top young players in the Premier League.

And the key new development on Merseyside this evening is that Everton are pretty much resigned to the fact he will leave in the next few days. Toon boss Eddie Howe has maintained a veil of silence on the deal and has spent the day being brought up to speed on the negotiations having spent the last two days preparing for Southampton.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-twist-anthony-gordon-saga-26073345

i doubt fiasco even begins to describe the last week at Everton. as twice predicted the taxi turned up and they are still facing 2 tough games next. right now it's a poisoned chalice .............apart from the money that can be collected that at the age of a probable manager can mean a life of luxury after this may whatever happens in the league.

4 months and an easy life

Edited by striderman

13 hours ago, gazO said:

Bielsa to Everton if it happens many of your ego ridden starts will be crying. If he comes he will demand total control of players. Can they take it I dought very much . They have been on easy street for many years.  MOT

If Bielsa comes we will see

ONANA HAS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE! GORDON DOES NOT! BRING IN DYCHE!

Biesla Flies In For Talks | Everton News Daily

23 hours ago, RomaBob said:

Should he stay or should he go.......? Mixed feelings here on Tyneside.

Newcastle United are hoping for a transfer breakthrough in their pursuit of Anthony Gordon after the player made it clear he wants the move to St James' Park.

Everton played down his absence from training yesterday but as a routine arrangement but there was no such defence of the player tonight as he stayed away from the club's Finch Farm training ground. With more high-level talks planned at Goodison Park, the deal is set to boil down to what the Toffees now see as an acceptable asking price.

Gordon has told his people that he is open to joining Newcastle and admires Eddie Howe's work as boss. And sporting director Dan Ashworth regards Gordon as one of the top young players in the Premier League.

And the key new development on Merseyside this evening is that Everton are pretty much resigned to the fact he will leave in the next few days. Toon boss Eddie Howe has maintained a veil of silence on the deal and has spent the day being brought up to speed on the negotiations having spent the last two days preparing for Southampton.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-twist-anthony-gordon-saga-26073345

I liked Gordon when he first got into the team and us Evertonians had high hopes for him but sadly this season he's had a really bad attitude.  On the pitch he has been mainly disappointing.  His attitude in a lot of games has not been good.  Newcastle have to be careful because London clubs have been interested in him and wanted to buy him before the season started.  So you've got to wonder why they have lost interest

29 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

I liked Gordon when he first got into the team and us Evertonians had high hopes for him but sadly this season he's had a really bad attitude.  On the pitch he has been mainly disappointing.  His attitude in a lot of games has not been good.  Newcastle have to be careful because London clubs have been interested in him and wanted to buy him before the season started.  So you've got to wonder why they have lost interest

He’ll need to go to somewhere with a good swimming pool and diving board for his training. :rolleyes:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

NEWCASTLE AGREE £40M FEE WITH EVERTON FOR ANTHONY GORDON! MONEY WELL SPENT?

VIKTOR GYOKERES TO BE SEAN DYCHE’S FIRST SIGNING FOR EVERTON?! 🇸🇪

"The board have FINALLY made the right choice!" 🔥 Everton fan reacts to Sean Dyche appointment!

Sean Dyche's First Interview As Everton Manager!

"It Feels Right To Me" | Don Hutchison On Sean Dyche Becoming Everton Manager

I know I pull your leg a lot in this thread @blue1878but I’m genuinely disappointed to see Dyche appointed. He’s a real dinosaur as far as I’m concerned and always produces terrible football.

He should be sent back to the 1980’s along with Warnock, Pulis and McCarthy.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

DEADLINE DAY PREVIEW! EVERTON NEED SIGNINGS!

3 hours ago, davidge said:

I know I pull your leg a lot in this thread @blue1878but I’m genuinely disappointed to see Dyche appointed. He’s a real dinosaur as far as I’m concerned and always produces terrible football.

So who in your opinion should Everton have gone for with the managers currently available....

9 hours ago, davidge said:

To be fair survival is of utmost importance for Everton. Sam Allardyce was another who many classed as a dinosaur but under him they finished eighth, he wasnt altogether well liked apparantly either, Everton fans at this moment in time cant be choosy, its survival or bust.

Edited by vimto66

23 hours ago, davidge said:

No prob's davidge

At the moment I'm pissed of the board.  We are in this position because of the board.  I like Frank but he should have been sacked when the Premier league stopped for the WC so that the new manager could have spent time with the squad.  Also the transfer window has now closed and our lack of activity is nothing more than scandlous

What A Shambolic Transfer Window! I January Transfer Window Round-Up

7 Hours To Go... What Is Going On!?!?! | Deadline Day LIVE

Reaction from Everton fans after the club failed to sign any players in the January transfer window

SEAN DYCHE'S FIRST EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE! | EVERTON V ARSENAL: PREMIER LEAGUE MATCHDAY 21

Everton v Arsenal | Match Preview

EVERTON V ARSENAL - MATCH PREVIEW - BACK DYCHE! SENSATIONAL PRESS CONFERENCE

Can Sean Dyche's Everton BEAT Arsenal? 😬 | Jordan & Keown Weigh-In

Everton V Arsenal | Starting XI Show