IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

West Ham United 2-0 Everton | Player Ratings

'Our budget is VERY DIFFERENT to lot of the clubs around us!' | Frank Lampard | West Ham 2-0 Everton

Arnaut Danjuma AGREES Everton Move & Newcastle Make Anthony Gordon Enquiry I Everton Transfer News

"Not my decision" - Farhad Moshiri & Bill Kenwright asked about Frank Lampard's Everton future

These two are useless

Everton have sacked manager Frank Lampard.

The board took the unanimous decision to relieve him of his duties with the club in the relegation zone.

(Sky Sports)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

9F7A014A-255D-47A7-AA37-FC01B025915F.jpeg

• Haha 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Almost certainly going to turn to Dyche, it won't be pretty but with the players at his disposal, he should have enough to keep them up.

2 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Almost certainly going to turn to Dyche, it won't be pretty but with the players at his disposal, he should have enough to keep them up.

Wonder how they'll take to him, they weren't over keen on big Sam another old school manager even though he steered thenm to 8th, weird bunch.:P

1 hour ago, vimto66 said:

Wonder how they'll take to him, they weren't over keen on big Sam another old school manager even though he steered thenm to 8th, weird bunch.:P

Marcello Bielsa is the bookies favourite, not sure he's best suited to a relegation dog fight. They make the wrong appointment & they'll be going down, wonder if Rooney might be getting a call soon. 

Amazing how much money Everton have spent last few years & its done them no good at all

I'd rather have Dyche than Marcello Bielsa.  And I think the board never gave Sam a chance. The board keep getting it wrong when it comes to picking managers.  This time they need to get it right.  

I liked Frank he got the club and the fans but sadly he wasnt good enough BUT at the same time he was delt a bad hand by the board which didnt help

Everton fans on Lampard sacking and their problems with the board

"The players have GOT to take responsibility!" | Alan Stubbs On Everton Sacking Frank Lampard

Frank Lampard Sacked By Everton | Reaction With Alan Stubbs

FRANK LAMPARD IS SACKED! WHO NEXT FOR EVERTON?! 🥴

LAMPARD SACKED - WHO COMES IN

"GET BEHIND THE LADS!" 😡 The BLAME lies with Moshiri 🔵

4 hours ago, blue1878 said:

"The players have GOT to take responsibility!" | Alan Stubbs On Everton Sacking Frank Lampard

I fully agree with stubbs and the interviewer

FARHAD MOSHIRI MEETS EVERTON FAN ADVISORY BOARD | Majority shareholder responds to fan feedback

Everton are in a relegation dog fight, they need real men to roll up their sleeves up & get stuck in.

Looks like Bielsa is the chosen one, he's a disciplinarian, he's old School, can just imagine him standing there on his 1st day in his ill fitting tracksuit when this lot roll up for training.

IMG_20230125_194505.jpg

IMG_20230125_194531.jpg

IMG_20230125_194443.jpg

• Haha 2

Gordon Close To Newcastle Move? | Everton News Daily

Bielsa to Everton if it happens many of your ego ridden starts will be crying. If he comes he will demand total control of players. Can they take it I dought very much . They have been on easy street for many years.  MOT