IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Nice to see that there are a couple of blues on this forum.  Hoping for a couple more wins before the break so I can fly off to Patts to enjoy the World Cup without having to worry as much about getting relegated 

19 hours ago, jonny316 said:

Nice to see that there are a couple of blues on this forum.  Hoping for a couple more wins before the break so I can fly off to Patts to enjoy the World Cup without having to worry as much about getting relegated 

I'm also in Pattaya for Xmas & New Year so I'm also hoping for a couple of more wins before the break.  If your in Pattaya in December you should add your name to December's Pattaya Roll Call. We're up to 47 names now

Everton’s Bramley Moore Stadium update. I had a chat with a passer by.

Everton 3-0 Crystal Palace Postmatch Analysis🔥🔥 Pundits REACT to Everton's Win & All Results

Everton 3-0 Crystal Palace | Astro's Reaction

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I'm also in Pattaya for Xmas & New Year so I'm also hoping for a couple of more wins before the break.  If your in Pattaya in December you should add your name to December's Pattaya Roll Call. We're up to 47 names now

Yes I saw you dates.  Sadly we don’t overlap.  I am Nov 20 -Dec 2nd.  Maybe next time.  Fingers crossed for a good high season

21 hours ago, jonny316 said:

Yes I saw you dates.  Sadly we don’t overlap.  I am Nov 20 -Dec 2nd.  Maybe next time.  Fingers crossed for a good high season

Yes hopefully a good season this season.  We are at the moment just rebuilding and hopefully going the right way

FULHAM V EVERTON | Frank Lampard press conference: Premier League matchday 13

Fulham V Everton | Match Preview

Patterson Back For Fulham Trip | Everton News Daily

Fulham 0-0 Everton | Instant Match Reaction

Stuff like this makes me proud to be an Evertonian

Everton's wonderful gesture ahead of south coast doubleheader
A statement on Evertonfc.com reads:
Everton is ensuring supporters will pay nothing to attend the fourth-round Carabao Cup tie at Bournemouth, on Tuesday, 8 November.
"The gesture is in recognition of the loyalty of Evertonians, who will be making the first of two trips to the south coast club in the space of four days, with the Blues also scheduled to face the Cherries again in the Premier League on Saturday, 12 November.
"Having sold-out the allocation for the fixture, all fans attending will be reimbursed for the value of their ticket. A credit-balance will be added to the account of the lead purchaser for the clash at The Vitality Stadium.

Everton V Leicester City | Match Preview

As per usual I'll be in my usual seat for the Everton vs Leicester game.  Sadly it'll be my last game till next year.  ONE because it's the last home game before the world cup.  And secondly because in December I'll be going to Pattaya for a month.  So hopefully on Saturday I'll get to see a win before I go to Pattaya for a month of naughty fun 

Yesterday we were very poor against Leicester.  

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Yesterday we were very poor against Leicester.  

I'm sorry mate but 'poor' is an understatement, We are totally outclassed in every dept. 

5 hours ago, keverton said:

I'm sorry mate but 'poor' is an understatement, We are totally outclassed in every dept. 

Keverton it's a pity our trips to Pattaya don't overlap because we could have met up for a beer and chatted about Everton whilst looking at some sexy thai girls

29 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Keverton it's a pity our trips to Pattaya don't overlap because we could have met up for a beer and chatted about Everton whilst looking at some sexy thai girls

If you don't mind I will pm you tomorrow about the above. 

39 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

If you’re going to discuss Everton at the moment then you’ll need a LOT of beer. :25:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Mills To Get Carabao Cup Chance? | Everton News Daily

Bournemouth V Everton | Starting XI Show

Bournemouth V Everton | Match Preview

BOURNEMOUTH V EVERTON MATCH PREVIEW - WHOLESALE CHANGES?

BOURNEMOUTH V EVERTON | Frank Lampard's Carabao Cup press conference

"WE WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH" | Frank Lampard's Bournemouth reaction