IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

15 minutes ago, davidge said:

Adult webcam website Stripchat have made an audacious offer to have Everton's new £500 million stadium be named 'the Stripchat Sustainability Stadium'. 

Everton are currently in the process of developing a brand new 52,888-capacity stadium at Bramley-Moore Dock in Liverpool, with the state-of-the-art facility due to open for the start of the 2024/25 Premier League campaign.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/everton-stripchat-stadium-name-20221007?fbclid=IwAR2jqu5W11ODYQMg0ggaiWDUvfRBD7BxIbYihvw1QvtyM5li1obQ5bxIorU

I guess away fans will be chanting ‘you’re just a bunch of wankers’ :D

Hopefully Everton will find another business to pay us big money to name the new stadium 😂

Its Sunday and I'm looking forward to today's game against Man Utd but I do not like the kick off time.  7pm on a Sunday is a terrible kick off time

Everton vs Manchester United Preview | Frank Lampard And Erik ten Hag Interview - Pundits Review

2 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Its Sunday and I'm looking forward to today's game against Man Utd but I do not like the kick off time.  7pm on a Sunday is a terrible kick off time

It is a terrible kick off time but I'm quietly confident of getting 3 points today. 

16 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Hopefully Everton will find another business to pay us big money to name the new stadium 😂

Everton certainly won't name the stadium 'stripchat' as they like to be known as a family club amongst other reasons why they won't have it. 

2 minutes ago, keverton said:

It is a terrible kick off time but I'm quietly confident of getting 3 points today. 

Famous last words but so am I

And I'll be in my usual seat in the Park End to watch the game 

Just now, keverton said:

Everton certainly won't name the stadium 'stripchat' as they like to be known as a family club amongst other reasons why they won't have it. 

Totally agree

EVERTON 1-2 MAN UNITED | Premier League highlights

Everton 1-2 Manchester United | Match Reaction

Everton 1-2 Manchester United | Gwladys Street Reaction

Everton 1-2 Manchester United | Good To See Dom Back | 3 Talking Points

"We Have To Get DCL Match Fit" | Everton 1-2 Manchester United | Press Conference

Everton 1-2 Manchester United | Player Ratings

EVERTON 1 - 2 MANCHESTER UNITED | IWOBINHO’S GOAL NOT ENOUGH FOR EVERTON.

21 hours ago, blue1878 said:

EVERTON 1 - 2 MANCHESTER UNITED | IWOBINHO’S GOAL NOT ENOUGH FOR EVERTON.

Great goal bit then we reverted back to Everton of old, sit back inviting them forward and try and hit them on the break but we aren't good enough to do that because we don't get men forward quick enough, Then once again we didn't close them down quick enough giving them time to control the ball, look up and decide what to do, Whereas as soon as we got the ball they were on us right away, Like yourself and everyone else I was really disappointed with our performance. 

1 hour ago, keverton said:

Great goal bit then we reverted back to Everton of old, sit back inviting them forward and try and hit them on the break but we aren't good enough to do that because we don't get men forward quick enough, Then once again we didn't close them down quick enough giving them time to control the ball, look up and decide what to do, Whereas as soon as we got the ball they were on us right away, Like yourself and everyone else I was really disappointed with our performance. 

We did sit back after getting our goal and then try and hit Utd on the break.  That was wrong.  I thought we had them rattled when we got the goal and should have gone on to try and get a 2nd goal.  Sitting back for 85 minutes is a long time

LATEST STADIUM DRONE FOOTAGE | New aerial views of Everton Stadium progress

2 hours ago, blue1878 said:

We did sit back after getting our goal and then try and hit Utd on the break.  That was wrong.  I thought we had them rattled when we got the goal and should have gone on to try and get a 2nd goal.  Sitting back for 85 minutes is a long time

I can't argue with you there, Us sitting back just inspires them to come forward. 

TOTTENHAM V EVERTON | Frank Lampard press conference: Premier League matchday 10

Tottenham Hotspur V Everton | Match Preview

Just Why Is Goodison Park SO SPECIAL?

CLARE WHEELER + AGGIE BEEVER-JONES | New Everton Women signings meet fans at Supporters' Club event

Why We MUST Be Patient With Frank Lampard's Everton...

Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Everton | Instant Match Reaction