IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

In just under 5 weeks I will be flying to Thailand and spending a month in Pattaya.  So I won't be posting much in this thread.  Which will no doubt please a few people :Laugh1:.  Whilst in Pattaya I will be occupied with having fun with the bar girls.  I will still be watching all the games live in the Pattaya bars

VAR has to go the same way as the TMO in Rugby, where there is transparency and the logic of the decision is made available with a conversation between the ref and the guy watching VDO.

Or is that too soon and controversial for the Bosses in football ? The decisions of the weekend have been shocking

9 hours ago, Somchai1 said:

VAR has to go the same way as the TMO in Rugby, where there is transparency and the logic of the decision is made available with a conversation between the ref and the guy watching VDO.

Or is that too soon and controversial for the Bosses in football ? The decisions of the weekend have been shocking

I was at the game on Sunday and it was annoying not knowing what was going on.

In the 2nd half we had to wait a good 3 minutes before VAR decided "No penalty"

The way VAR is going its very much going to alienate the fans

Should Son have been given a red card

I was at the game on Sunday and I sat in my usual seat behind one of the goals.  When the incident happened I was a long way from the incident, so I couldnt tell if it was a  bad foul or not.  My first reaction when I realised that the injury was bad was that it was correct to send Son off. Since then I have seen the tackle a few times plus the incident a couple of minutes earlier between Son and Gomes.  Looking at the foul it wasnt a bad foul and it appears to be a freak accident but my feelings are I think it was the correct decision to send Son off even though it wasnt a bad foul.  My reasoning for this is because 2 minutes before the bad injury the two players were trying to win the ball and Gomes left arm was raised and ended up in Son's face. I think Son felt he was fouled and not happy no foul was given. So two minutes later when Gomes had the ball Son was eager to win the ball from the player who's arm ended up in his face. And because of this he ended up fouling Gomes.  And the tackle even though wasnt a bad tackle caused Gomes to lose his balance and fracture his ankle. So I think a red card was correct.  The bottom line is that yes Son was badly affected by what happened but with the help of his team mates he will come to terms with what happened plus will only miss 3 games but Gomes has a very bad injury and will be out the game for a year.

As a footnote I like Son and I think hes not only a good player but also not a dirty player

I think a number of guys might disagree with me and I will respect what they think

Andre Gomes Undergoes Successful Surgery | Everton News Daily

Richarlison Told To Stay On His Feet | Everton News Daily

LIVE! MARCO SILVA'S PRESS CONFERENCE: SOUTHAMPTON V EVERTON

Southampton v Everton | Match Preview

Not long to go now and I'm hoping for Everton's first away win in ages.  In two hours we will know the score.  At the very least I'm hoping for a draw

Everton secure first away win of the season | Southampton 1 - 2 Everton | Premier League Highlights

Southampton 1-2 Everton | Match Reaction

Richarlison To The Rescue | Southampton 1-2 Everton

Southampton 1-2 Everton | Tom Davies Was Brilliant | 3 Talking Points

EVERTON STARS SUIT UP FOR CHARITY CALENDAR! | EVERTON UNSEEN #62

EXCLUSIVE : "I've Got A Nice Feeling About Everton" | Neville Southall Exclusive

Kean Snr Wants Son To Return To Italy | Everton News Daily

“Everton Could Have Been A Top European Side” | Derek Mountfield Exclusive

On Saturday Everton play Norwich at Goodison Park and it will be my last game before flying to Thailand on the 7th December and I wont be at Goodison Park again till early January :ThumbDown1:

BUT at least I'll be having with lots of thai girls taking my mind of not being able to visit Goodison Park :Dance1:

BLUES WIN AT ANFIELD IN HISTORIC WSL DERBY! | LIVERPOOL 0-1 EVERTON

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Duncan Ferguson | The Playing Years

EXCLUSIVE: Duncan Ferguson | The Coaching Years

Everton V Norwich City | Match Preview

Today Everton are at home to Norwich and it will be last home game till January.  Everton's next home game is two weeks today against Chelsea and that's the day I fly to Thailand for a month.  So today I hope to see a good game and a win.

LIVE! MARCO SILVA'S PRESS CONFERENCE: EVERTON V NORWICH

Everton V Norwich City | Starting XI Show