Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Everton 0-2 Sheffield United | Match Reaction

Hope the beer in the pub after the game was good, at least. :rolleyes:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Just now, davidge said:

Hope the beer in the pub after the game was good, at least. :rolleyes:

davidge I will be going the pub very soon and I will be drowning my sorrows in a big big way :Drunk_Party:

I believe we had 70% of the play and we did nothing with it :Hair_Out1:

Being honest our games this season have been same same :mad:

70% of the play and we were toothless in front of goal

I need a pint

Everton 0-2 Sheffield United | Why Do We Persist With This Formation? | Three Talking Points

Blades seal smash-and-grab win! | Everton 0-2 Sheffield United | Premier League highlights

"The second half was not good enough" | Marco SIlva Post Match | Everton 0 - 2 Sheffield United

Silva, a gonna in a few days?

................................................................................................................

We'll get revenge for you next saturday. Hopefully you can do us a favour and not concede 8 against city!

Everton were rubbish yesterday, no movement off the ball, sheff utd were quite happy to make us play the ball wide and when we crossed it also quite happy to clear it, it's no good having 70% of the ball and doing nothing with it, I fear its not going to bode well for us blues this season unless something is done about it, is Silva the right man for the job? Are the players good enough? Are they motivated enough? These questions need to be answered asap.

On 21/09/2019 at 22:57, Mick Pattaya said:

Silva, a gonna in a few days?

The rumours have already started.  We play Sheffield Wednesday at there ground in the cup on Tuesday night. And the talk is if we lose against them then he is gone.

On 21/09/2019 at 23:45, taylor1975 said:

We'll get revenge for you next saturday. Hopefully you can do us a favour and not concede 8 against city!

Our game against City kicks off at 5:30pm.  I do not like games that kick off at this time.  I live a few short miles from Liverpool and I go with my mate to the game and we usually take it in turns to drive to the match but for this game we will go by ordinary bus.  And after the game we will get a bus back into town and have a couple of beers in town.  And then make our way back home.  The bus we will get back home runs every 30 minutes in the evening.  So on the way home we will visit one or two pubs for a beer or two. Heres hoping for a happy journey home 

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Our game against City kicks off at 5:30pm.  I do not like games that kick off at this time.  I live a few short miles from Liverpool and I go with my mate to the game and we usually take it in turns to drive to the match but for this game we will go by ordinary bus.  And after the game we will get a bus back into town and have a couple of beers in town.  And then make our way back home.  The bus we will get back home runs every 30 minutes in the evening.  So on the way home we will visit one or two pubs for a beer or two. Heres hoping for a happy journey home 

Hopefully the b/head tunnel will be open for the city game, I live in b/head and it was murder getting into town after the sheff utd game,as you probably know mate.

3 hours ago, blue1878 said:

The rumours have already started.  We play Sheffield Wednesday at there ground in the cup on Tuesday night. And the talk is if we lose against them then he is gone.

If the rumours are true and it happens I hope we can get Eddie Howe from b/mouth, who would you like blue?, please don't say mouriniho,lol

20 minutes ago, keverton said:

Hopefully the b/head tunnel will be open for the city game, I live in b/head and it was murder getting into town after the sheff utd game,as you probably know mate.

I didnt know that the Birkenhead Tunnel was closed.  So got stuck in heavy traffic at the other tunnel.  And I missed the first 3 minutes of the game :Hair_Out1:.

Going by the Mersey Tunnel website the Birkenhead Tunnel should be OK for the Man City.  I hope so because me and my mate are going over to Liverpool on the Number 1 Stagecoach bus for the City game which goes through the old tunnel. 

https://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travel-updates/Pages/Queensway-Mersey-Tunnel-Closures.aspx

18 minutes ago, keverton said:

If the rumours are true and it happens I hope we can get Eddie Howe from b/mouth, who would you like blue?, please don't say mouriniho,lol

Eddie Howe would be a good choice if our current manager gets the sack.  I'm not sure who I would want as our new manager.  My mate would like us to go for Mikel Arteta

Everton 0-2 Sheffield United | The Final Word

Sidibe Set For First Team Chance? | Everton News Daily

Sheffield Wednesday V Everton | Match Preview

19 hours ago, blue1878 said:

I didnt know that the Birkenhead Tunnel was closed.  So got stuck in heavy traffic at the other tunnel.  And I missed the first 3 minutes of the game :Hair_Out1:.

Going by the Mersey Tunnel website the Birkenhead Tunnel should be OK for the Man City.  I hope so because me and my mate are going over to Liverpool on the Number 1 Stagecoach bus for the City game which goes through the old tunnel. 

https://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travel-updates/Pages/Queensway-Mersey-Tunnel-Closures.aspx

Eddie Howe would be a good choice if our current manager gets the sack.  I'm not sure who I would want as our new manager.  My mate would like us to go for Mikel Arteta

Eddie Howe with arteta and Cahill as backroom staff, having said that Howe,s backroom staff seem to be doing a good enough job

43 minutes ago, keverton said:

Eddie Howe with arteta and Cahill as backroom staff, having said that Howe,s backroom staff seem to be doing a good enough job

If we did sack our current manager and we went for Eddie Howe I think he would want to bring is own staff.  Arteta is currently with Man City.  Cahill isnt with any club but I'd love to see him as part of our back ground staff

1 hour ago, keverton said:

Can't see Arteta leaving City to do the same job, if he was offered the manager's job maybe.

6 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Can't see Arteta leaving City to do the same job, if he was offered the manager's job maybe.

You could well be right, but he was /is idolized at Everton and maybe if the chance arose he would come, but of course it would be about money, conditions etc, but like i said earlier if we did get Eddie Howe I'd be happy if he brought his own backroom staff with him .

3 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Hey blue, i know you like these vids (get the volume up)

Ole is at the wheel lol...

Me like video's I think you got me mixed up with somebody else :Laugh1:

Nice video by the way :D

Sheffield Wednesday V Everton | Starting XI Show

Just taken a look at tonights team news and glad to see that Tom Davies is given a start.  We so need a good result tonight

Everton XI

Everton XI v Sheff Wed: Pickford, Sidibe, Holgate, Mina, Digne (c), Delph, Davies, Richarlison, Iwobi, Bernard, Calvert-Lewin. Subs: Lössl, Keane, Coleman, Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson, Walcott, Kean.

COYB

ETID

NSNO