Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

GANG OF YOUTHS PERFORM @ EVERTON TRAINING GROUND! | SINGING THE BLUES EP.1

Now for a bit of music

Time For Mina To Get Goals | Everton News Daily

Everton V Burnley MATCH PREVIEW

Burnley v Everton | Starting XI Show

4th defeat in a row and a player sent off :wacko: I listened to the commentry on the radio and by all accounts we had a lot of the play BUT as usual we cannot convert posession into goals.  We are totally blunt in front of goal.  We've not had anybody since Lukaku left.  And our manager has repeatadly failed to buy a proven attacker

• Like 1

“I’m Starting To Lose Patience Now!!” | Burnley 1-0 Everton | Cams Instant Match Reaction.

Burnley 1-0 Everton | Match Reaction

Burnley 1-0 Everton | We are Woeful In The Final Third | 3 Talking Points

Time To Make A Decision | Burnley 1-0 Everton

I love Everton and hate saying anything bad about the club but I'm starting to get worried with the way we are playing.  And every game our manager is putting out basically the same 11 and getting them to play the same way.  Our manager doesnt seem to have a plan B.

So all I can do now is go out tonight and have a few beers (A LOT) and me and my mate will work out whats wrong and what we need to do get things right and moving up the table.

:Chokdee:  :Beer::Cheers9:  :Drunk1:

42 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

I love Everton and hate saying anything bad about the club but I'm starting to get worried with the way we are playing.  And every game our manager is putting out basically the same 11 and getting them to play the same way.  Our manager doesnt seem to have a plan B.

So all I can do now is go out tonight and have a few beers (A LOT) and me and my mate will work out whats wrong and what we need to do get things right and moving up the table.

You know what I’ve said about the manager from the start. Sadly for you, I’ve been proved right.

I’m afraid it needs to be back to the drawing board - again. Who you get in now is anyone’s guess though! The owner will also need to back any new manager with even more money as well. You need at least 6 players.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

23 hours ago, blue1878 said:

Like nearly everything else in football it,s the managers fault,not the players....he doesn,t make the poor crosses or hits the ball wide of an open net.....he needs time to get his ideas across AND a bit of luck that,s all :Crazy1:

Well Newcastle have beaten Man Utd 1 - 0 so Everton have gone into the bottom three :wacko:

24 minutes ago, blue1878 said:

Well Newcastle have beaten Man Utd 1 - 0 so Everton have gone into the bottom three :wacko:

I’ll buy you a drink when you come to the Liberty next season :hello10:

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

On the plus side, i have a great new video for you lol

Bring back big Sam

................................................................................................................

24 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

Bring back big Sam

Thats the problem with Everton is that they keep changing the manager and more and more money keeps going down the drain.

11 hours ago, davidge said:

I’ll buy you a drink when you come to the Liberty next season :hello10:

Well your only one point of the top so theres a good chance you'll be in the premiership next season:)

It's interesting times at Everton it'll be interesting to see how things pan out.  

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

Well your only one point of the top so theres a good chance you'll be in the premiership next season:)

The youngsters have been doing really well but we won’t be promoted this year.

33 minutes ago, davidge said:

The youngsters have been doing really well but we won’t be promoted this year.

It looks like you've got a good group of youngsters coming through :)

Burnley v Everton ** VLOG ** Thin Ice for Marco

Well we might be in the bottom 3 but I think we have a good enough squad to move up the table.  It's just a pity that this coming weekend is an international weekend. We could have done with our next match being this Saturday.  And we are in the last 16 of the league cup

The first ground in England to have under-soil heating installed was Goodison Park, Everton in 1958.

455B2A49-5F0E-41A3-AF9E-D72A897FFC6B.jpeg

Pele playing for Brazil against Bulgaria at Goodison Park during the 1966 World Cup

bd813b81f53bdd6da638ace569984a08.thumb.jpg.5cec1212f752c0d60fe552a0f5daac74.jpg