Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

I agree VAR has been a disaster. The people in charge of PL referees are incompetent and the standard of officials is dire.

The Brighton player was clearly injured. If you had the studs of a size 12 raking down your achilles and ankle you would be too.

Keane might have been unlucky, or just careless, but it was still a foul imo. Outside the box it would be given every time so inside the box it’s a penalty.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

1 hour ago, davidge said:

I agree VAR has been a disaster. The people in charge of PL referees are incompetent and the standard of officials is dire.

The Brighton player was clearly injured. If you had the studs of a size 12 raking down your achilles and ankle you would be too.

Keane might have been unlucky, or just careless, but it was still a foul imo. Outside the box it would be given every time so inside the box it’s a penalty.

What do you mean "the studs of a size 12 raking down your Achilles and ankle" he accidentally stood on his foot because he was watching the ball even on motd it was said by all in the studio 'they were both ball watching, also if he was 'raked' as you say when the penalty was given Keane would have been red carded if not at least given a yellow card.

1 hour ago, keverton said:

i realise you cant have every decision in your favour (unless you are liverpool) 

You should’ve snapped up brendan rogers lol. He could help with your lofty aspirations :P

I thought it was a pen too. Accidently hand ball? Well that gets a penalty too, same as accidental foot stamp.

15 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

You should’ve snapped up brendan rogers lol. He could help with your lofty aspirations :P

I thought it was a pen too. Accidently hand ball? Well that gets a penalty too, same as accidental foot stamp.

I would happily have had Brendan Rogers as the manager,of course he wouldn't have been everyones choice for obvious reasons, but with the work mentality he instills in his players we would be in a better position than we are now,like I said "not everyone's choice" but let's be honest he didn't do too bad at lpool, Everton players don't close down, Chase or put pressure on when we don't have the ball,under Rogers I think if you aren't prepared to do that and do it for 90 mins you wouldn't even be on the bench never mind in the first 11, i also think benitez had the same mindset so I would have him as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The penalty has been a big talking point and I won't give an opinion even though some might guess what I think.  The bottom line is that the penalty decision was given and its now monday morning and we cannot change the decision

Well tonight I will be going to Goodison Park to watch the Everton vs Watford cup game.  I think its going to be a cold night.  So I hope the game will be a good one which will help me keep warm

DON'T LAUGH! WALCOTT V GOMES | WINNER STAYS ON EP.2 - BAD JOKES, IMPRESSIONS AND EPIC STARE DOWN!

Everton V Watford | Carabao Cup | Match Preview

HOLGATE AND RICHARLISON ON TARGET AS BLUES REACH LAST 8! | HIGHLIGHTS: EVERTON 2-0 WATFORD

Everton 2-0 Watford | Has Holgate's Time Arrived? | 3 Talking Points

Everton 2-0 Watford | Player Ratings

Blues In The Quarters | Everton 2-0 Watford | Match Reaction

The draw has been made for the Q/Finals of the Carabao Cup

The good news is that Eveton have a home draw against Leicester City

The bad news is that its being played on Wednesday 18th December and I will be in Pattaya :wacko:

Actually is that bad news of good news :Laugh1:

In Pattaya at least I'll be having fun with a sexy thai girl lol

LIVE! MARCO SILVA'S PRESS CONFERENCE: EVERTON V TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Everton V Spurs Match Preview - We are going mid table

Everton v Tottenham Hotspur | Match Preview

Blues Receive Yerry Mina Boost | Everton News Daily

Everton V Tottenham Hotspur | Starting XI Show

Well today we are playing Spurs 

I don't like Sunday games

Give me a 3pm kick off on a Saturday anytime

Yesterday's game was overshadowed by the injury to Gomes. Sadly he will be out the game for a long period

Everton Football Club can confirm Andre Gomes will undergo surgery tomorrow (Monday, November 4) after sustaining an ankle injury in today’s game with Tottenham Hotspur.

The Portugal international was stretchered from the pitch during the second half of the game and taken straight to Aintree Hospital by ambulance accompanied by members of the Everton medical team. After undergoing hospital tests, it was confirmed he had suffered a fracture dislocation to his right ankle.

The Club will provide further updates in due course.

Tosun equalises after Gomes horror injury | Everton 1-1 Tottenham | Premier League Highlights

Everton 1-1 Tottenham | Tosun Rescues Point For Everton | Match Reaction

Everton 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur | Player Ratings

Whats VAR got to do with it? EVERYTHING - Everton v Tottenham 1-1 Vlog

Everton V Spurs ABSOLUTELY FUMING - Highlights Reaction