Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chik-N-Coop Bar

PRPlaya

I'll be busy tonight... 555

But planning to visit on the 4th of July... ;)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His 4th of july Partys are very good also.

His 4th of july Partys are very good also.

I would not miss the 4th at Coops!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes I fully agree with popular opion here,coop always wanted to own a bar and it shows he loves his work and is great at it,in australia where pubs (bars) are (or used to be) rated on the publican coop would be a very rich man.

• 1 month later...

not sure what "<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />" means but concur with the rest. I reckon if I had to pick the two nicest guys I've come accross in Patts, it'd be Coop and Skeeter.

If Coop is in the same class as Skeeter I need to get to this bar on my next trip. Skeeter (Sky bar) is tops on my list and it does help that he is a fellow Boston boy.

Visited Coop yesterday for a beer or more meet coop

super nice guy, if you haven't been try it, going back soon.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

How was the talent?

I know that most guys are barfining just to get their rocks off but Coop told me once that there has been quite a few marriages  as a result of guys meeting girls there.  Perhaps due both to the type girls and the clientele.

As everyone says above,he's a great guy, will make you feel welcomed, and when there's food it's done right. It's obvious he takes pride in his bar.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

Coop sounds like a great guy, and the food looks outstanding.  I rarely make my way down then but will check this place out.....

He is having his 9th year of owning the bar party tomorrow. Should be a good one. Unfortunately I am not there or I would go for sure.

If Coop is in the same class as Skeeter I need to get to this bar on my next trip. Skeeter (Sky bar) is tops on my list and it does help that he is a fellow Boston boy.

Yeah, he is for sure!

Tomorrow 9th year of opening? I'll be passing by! :)

What time will it start?

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

• 5 months later...

yep, coop is a good dude, even for a UCLA fan...

"I'd pork her. Or, if her religion forbade pork, I'd beef her. If it turned out she was a vegetarian, I'd give her an extra firm slab of tofu."

• 2 years later...

I was here once and had a jello shot. Man that was fun... some nice lookin ladies there too, then again I was pretty drunk.

Planning to visit again soon!

Archived