IGNORED

Chik-N-Coop Bar

PRPlaya

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By far, one of the best beer bars in Pattaya!

Was there for coops birthday, he was in some state, lol. I remember toward the end of the night/morning, he knows i like the jager bombs and challenged me to drink back to back with him drinking each in 1 go. So the girls lined them up and we both had them down us in less than a minute, no shit.

Keep it creammy !!!

I brought my TGF there to get "Permission" to hang out there. She had a blue Hawaiian, a jello shot, beer, and homemade chili.

After that, I have been given very limited access. Although she told me if I flirt with any of the ladies, she will chop off my :Censored1: and feed it to dogs.

I think she is kidding.

I brought my TGF there to get "Permission" to hang out there. She had a blue Hawaiian, a jello shot, beer, and homemade chili.

After that, I have been given very limited access. Although she told me if I flirt with any of the ladies, she will chop off my :Censored1: and feed it to dogs.

I think she is kidding.

Ha! She's probably not Dave!

Coop sure does go all out to ensure customers are satisfied. The Jello shots make me :Drunk1:

I think she is kidding.

My wife's threat is to cut it off and tie it to a balloon so she can wave bye bye and then watch the birds eat it, 5555555555

And no I don't think she was kidding

:WhoSaw1:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

My wife's threat is to cut it off and tie it to a balloon so she can wave bye bye and then watch the birds eat it, 5555555555

And no I don't think she was kidding

:WhoSaw1:

Bam Bam

When she gets mad at me, I put on 10 pair of tight underwear before I go to sleep. :Think1:

When she gets mad at me, I put on 10 pair of tight underwear before I go to sleep. :Think1:

Good thinking Batman, why didn't I think of that :Oops1:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

ohoh ... 3 trips i partied next to the bar complex ... and was never in ... isn't there an airconbar with lifemusik at the end of this complex?

can't remember the name ...

ohoh ... 3 trips i partied next to the bar complex ... and was never in ... isn't there an airconbar with lifemusik at the end of this complex?

can't remember the name ...

There was, but it is closed down now.

There was, but it is closed down now.

Can you remember the name? (I'm gettin old i guess) ...

Can you remember the name? (I'm gettin old i guess) ...

Sorry. Never seen it open. I am sure someone will know it.

Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a great time at Coop's bar last night. My GF got really hammered and was actually interacting with girls. Too soon to push for a threesome? Probably.

Still, it was good to see her lighten up and Mike is one of the best hosts out there.

I made it half way home and ended up practically carrying her home.

Luckily, it wasn't too late and she seemed fine when she left at 4 AM back to Bangkok.

heard some great things about Coops from some other guys ive searved with over the years. I will be checking it out on my nexy trip

heard some great things about Coops from some other guys ive searved with over the years. I will be checking it out on my nexy trip

i called in a couple of weeks ago just for a change,only been in 10mins when a jellyshot was sent over to me by a couple of young yanks,i when over to thank them and 1 of them wanted to buy my silk shirt off me for 2000bt,said it was the best he had seen in pattaya, the lad in his 20s i say ,came fron south carolina with his girl friend or wife very friendly people,will prob call in again in feb.

you dont see that very often but thats awesome. ive done that a few times at beer bars across pattaya and met alot of awesome people from around the world

• 2 months later...

I don't usually go to beer bars because i'm not much of a drinker, but I will

definitely visit my next trip because of all the great things said here.

Do unto others then run like a mother

• 8 months later...

I just completed my Newbie trip, and I have to say that this was by far my favorite place. Coop and his Wife were top notch hosts, they gave me a lot of advise and do's/don'ts of pattaya. I had a great time watching the NFL Games there and shootin the shit with the rest of the customers. Great Chili,Jello Shots and very nice Ladies. I can't say enough about this place.

Thanks Coop.

• 3 weeks later...

This has gotta be the highest rated bar in all of Pattaya. I checked this review purely for nfl game information, but damn 6 pages of posts and all positive. Definately just moved high on list.

I've heard lots of great things about this bar over the years and I've said many times that I would drop in during the next trip, but never have. I'm staying in Patts for a while this time so will spend several hours in here as I won't miss American football if I can help it.

Buzzy

• 4 weeks later...

what time is the thanksgiving buffet start today ??

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

• 1 month later...

Archived