Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chik-N-Coop Bar

PRPlaya

Coop is a great guy, you feel very welcome every time you visit,

I was introduce to Coop and Mama and mojo, on my last trip in December 2011,

I will be back in Pattaya on Saturday 31st March, It will be my first stop to say hello,

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a must stop bar! Coop is a good friend of mine and if ou red all he other posts, you can tell he is a great host! I will be there in 2 days. I start my night off there every night when I am in Patts!

Coop is the best. Stopped by his bar once or twice a week during my vacation. He is always helpful and always takes care of the customer. I always stopped in just as they opened and his staff were great, always buying food and getting me to try different food. Coop is also a great cook. If your ever in patts when he's having a party please drop in and try he's food you won't be disappointed.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Party 25th Aug and Sept 1st.

BE THERE!!!

a.jpg

b.jpg

Hi PF, how were the parties? Wish I could have been there. Coop is always a great host.

Buzzy.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Hi PF, how were the parties? Wish I could have been there. Coop is always a great host.

Buzzy.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

If you've been before,you already know.80+ people showed up for Coop's bday.

• 2 months later...

Coops was my favorite bar during my last trip.

a pic from the monkey

2012-10-11 02.13.15.jpg

That monkey freaked me out,i didnt know it was in that bucket,

then a hand and arm slowly emerges :What:

• 1 month later...

Is this bar still open. It sounds like fun. Me and the gang will be there in February. Hope to have a couple shots !

@ Mark1 ... Chik-n-Coop is still open. They've modified the area beside the bar, it now includes a pool table.

Fun place!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be staying at the Areca Lodge next weekend, so if I am walking towards second road, do I take a right or left to get to this bar? I want to watch the NFL playoffs next early Sunday morning.

Thanks!

go left and past Kiss restaurant, past the arcade entrance and then it's right there in the next bar complex. All in all about 20-30m from soi Diana. It's on the left hand side of the complex, the second last bar.

Momomo - thanks for the directions, appreciate it!

I was in there last August and was fasinated with that little thing.  We had a long talk about thier "baby"  i WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE AS A PET, but I think they are not allowed lin the US.

• 2 weeks later...

Mojo climbing the chromepole

mojo chik n coop.jpg

I stumbled upon Chik-N-Coop today by luck of looking out my balcony and headed down for the last part of the game and I'm glad I found it. Coop was very outgoing. Will be back tonight, great bar and people.

I made it to the bar along with another American last week and met Coop. All I can say is that he's an outstanding guy, fun to drink with and very welcoming. Also watch out for the Cobra Venom that he makes and serves you, lol! A great bar with expats and travelers coming and going.

• 9 months later...

My favorite bar hands down in Pattaya!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to need to find a place to watch the Super Bowl in February (2014.)  Is this place still open and showing NFL?  Thanks!

I am going to need to find a place to watch the Super Bowl in February (2014.)  Is this place still open and showing NFL?  Thanks!

Yes sir and Coop will even have free Chilli or other free food too.

• 1 month later...

In the air on my way during the Seahawk's first playoff game Jan 11th, will be at the Chikncoop to watch their second!

And home in time to watch them win the Superbowl, ya baby!!!

Good choice! daddee,  At other bars you'll probably be stuck in the corner watching the game by yourself. At Chik-N-Coop NFL is featured and you'll be watching the games with other (vocal) NFL fans from all over the US and the world.

The C-N-C owner Coop is a BM here under the name 

crazyhawaiian

Agreed! best bar in Pattaya!

Archived