IGNORED

Chik-N-Coop Bar

PRPlaya

Coop is a great host. Just got back to the States two days ago and will definitely be frequenting Chik-N-Coop on follow up trips. Great jello shots and his "Cobra Venom." Very nice girls too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coop is having a party May 2 for the big boss (wife). His parties are the best. Hint...dont eat before you go!!!

Me and Spy at a Coop bash. 

IMG_0911.JPGIMG_0933.JPGIMG_0932.JPG

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Everyone that has been to this bar knows that Coop is the best, period. <br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

not sure what "<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />" means but concur with the rest. I reckon if I had to pick the two nicest guys I've come accross in Patts, it'd be Coop and Skeeter.

see you at Loy Krathong........ shit that's still a long time :-(

danny maart 2014 004.jpg

not sure what "<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />" means but concur with the rest. I reckon if I had to pick the two nicest guys I've come accross in Patts, it'd be Coop and Skeeter.

I saw Coop get mad at a drunk who was giving one of the girls shit. It was like Sheriff Taylor getting mad. It just wasnt him. It was funny. He is one of the true good guys. 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Always make it a point to visit Mike at the Chik-N-Coop. Great guy.

loved watching the seahawks beat the 49ers there...

Thanks for reminding me of the pain of the last 2 years' final games.  So close .... but so far.    

Good to know of a bar that shows "proper" sports though.

what pain?  last year was the best year of my life as a Seahawk fan!!!  watched the new orleans game in the airport waiting for my delayed air china flight to bangkok, then watched the sf/seattle game in Coop's bar, then was home for a day before the superbowl...

my son is watching the replay of that right now... never get tired of watching it!!!

:)

• 1 month later...

Heading to Pattaya in Nov and looking for a bar that plays American football on Sundays, will that be the case here? And what's the atmosphere here like, drinks food women??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading to Pattaya in Nov and looking for a bar that plays American football on Sundays, will that be the case here? And what's the atmosphere here like, drinks food women??

Coop always shows the NFL games, he even cooks up a big pot of chili every Sunday during NFL football season.

Coop's plays the games live all night and morning with someone always around, keeping the drinks cheap, with a variety of woman available.

Good to know thanks for the reply & will stop by there during my stay

Hey guys,

Where is this place ? I know it's 'opposite' Mikes Mall on 2nd road somewhere, but I went looking last night and could not find it.. And NO, I wasn't pissed yet ! :)

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Hey guys,

Where is this place ? I know it's 'opposite' Mikes Mall on 2nd road somewhere, but I went looking last night and could not find it.. And NO, I wasn't pissed yet ! :)

You won't see it rolling by on the street. 

It is in the complex across from mikes mall where there is usually a band playing in the bar at the front of the complex, go past the band into the back part of the complex.

opposite Mikes's mall you will find a small-ish beerbar complex that sits in between the Arcade (with Kiss Food, Beefeater etc to the left/North and Tim's Bar on the right/South. Walk into the complex on the left hand side and it's the second to last Bar/ third Bar in.

Edit: heh, twice should do :-)

Thanks guys... I had a look yesterday during day but did not notice.. Wil check out tonight.

Regards, Atlas.

Had a good night at Chik-N-Coop bar tonight.

Although busy with all things party related, Coops came and introduced himself to me, probably only the second time this has happened in 6 months in all the bars I have been in... 

I ordered a drink and sat by myself for a very short time before a guy named Mark came ind introduced himself and invited me to join his table. Great guy and met some other nice guys as well.

Could only stay a little while but I did enjoy myself and will definitely be back. 

Thanks Coops. 

Regards, Atlas.

Actually in Pattaya NFL starts on Monday Morning.  1:00AM for the east coast game and the Night games (back in the USA) are on for breakfast

Actually in Pattaya NFL starts on Monday Morning.  1:00AM for the east coast game and the Night games (back in the USA) are on for breakfast

And MNF starts at around 8 a.m. on Tuesday (depending upon daylight saving time)

Was the 8-year party last night or is it today (30/11)?

Last night

Regards, Atlas.

Crap.

But they show the game tomorrow, there should be at least one Belgian in the bar to celebrate our victory against the USA.

Archived