IGNORED

Chik-N-Coop Bar

PRPlaya

Mike sent you a message.

Re: superbowl????

"Hi Ed, damn right the game will be on. Not only will we be airing the game, we will also have a make youro own breakfast burrito bar and a big pot of chili with shredded cheddar cheese and chopped onions. For those interested we will also have some football pools going, the boards will be available at the Chik-N-Coop Bar starting Jan 30th. Go ahead and spread the word look forword to seeing you at the game."

Warning! Life is sexually transmitted and 100% Fatal

IMG_0885.jpg..sigpic.jpg

"It ain't the dyin' I'm talking about, Woodrow, it's the LIVIN"">

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that is why coops bar is so popular coop caters to teh customers or potential customers, he does not play games or any bs stuff and his girls get reprimanded if they show bad customer service in any way, coop is the man, thanks for the posts

Coop is a great guy and one of the best hosts in Pattaya, that's the reason his bar/s are doing well.

Be sure to check out one of his parties, they crop up quite frequently, great food great company.

His home made 'Jello Shots' are amazing ! ! !

• 2 months later...

was there in early january for several hours untill the sun came up coop and his wife were great had a few jelly shots was a good end to the night. paid for it with a sore head later in the day. will defanatley spend some time there next time.

• 3 weeks later...

This bar is located on 2nd Road, on the Serena Bar Complex, just past Tim's Beer Bar. I had frecuented this bar since meeting Coop and Mama back in 2008. A very accomodating bar (actually two bar areas under one name), the bar is frecuented by military on R&R and lots of ex-Pats living in or around Pattaya. A good spot to checkout sports early in the morning, like NFL, Football, Boxing and even WWE Wrestling. During the NFL, Coop makes a mean chili and cheese plate, for customers to enjoy. Girls are not pushy and very polite with customers. Don't forget to say hi to Mojo, Coop and Mama's adopted Slow Loris. Mojo is like a family member to them!

Sounds good i should make a visit in July. :001_Thank_You5:

This bar is located on 2nd Road, on the Serena Bar Complex, just past Tim's Beer Bar. I had frecuented this bar since meeting Coop and Mama back in 2008. A very accomodating bar (actually two bar areas under one name), the bar is frecuented by military on R&R and lots of ex-Pats living in or around Pattaya. A good spot to checkout sports early in the morning, like NFL, Football, Boxing and even WWE Wrestling. During the NFL, Coop makes a mean chili and cheese plate, for customers to enjoy. Girls are not pushy and very polite with customers. Don't forget to say hi to Mojo, Coop and Mama's adopted Slow Loris. Mojo is like a family member to them!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm............I'm trying to visualize where Chik-N-Coop is.

I know where Mike's Mall is and I know where Soi Diana is. I know where Beefeaters is.

Is Chik-N-Coop on the same side of the road as Mike's Mall? I'm not familiar with Serena Bar Complex.

(anyone have a map that shows where it is?)

Allen

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm............I'm trying to visualize where Chik-N-Coop is.

I know where Mike's Mall is and I know where Soi Diana is. I know where Beefeaters is.

Is Chik-N-Coop on the same side of the road as Mike's Mall? I'm not familiar with Serena Bar Complex.

(anyone have a map that shows where it is?)

Allen

I love Pattaya photo guide :Chokdee:

Right up this aisle a couple bars, can't miss it!

The complex is directly opposite Mike's shopping Mall on 2nd road.

I love Pattaya photo guide :001_Thank_You5:

Right up this aisle a couple bars, can't miss it!

Thanks. I guess that I could check it out at the same time that I check out Martinell.

Allen

Coop is a great guy and a good host. He also makes some delicious potato salad! I definitely recommend stopping by if you get a chance.

Mark

popped in april to look at martinel was dead nobody about will give it another shot next week thanks for the info

My wife and I have known Coop and Eung for a few years now, we had our wedding party there in Nov 07, over 100 people, great night, still stands as their biggest party. :Party4:

They celebrated their 18th wedding anniversary recently, very nice couple.

Gotta watch those Jello shots of his, they have a habit of sneaking up on you and then :Dehydrated:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

• 1 month later...

I live pretty close to there. I will have to check it out.

Went to the Coop last night. I liked it a lot! nice beer bar to chill at. I talked to 2 BG(Bang and Pie). I will definitely be going back.

Yeah, my mate took me there onmy first night in pattaya and its a nice bar to chill at before hitting Walking Street. Coop is a great host and i cant wait to see him again in 3 weeks when im back. I promised him a bottle of buckfast wine on my return as he's never tried it. Cant wait to get some jellos and see mo-jo.

Keep it creammy !!!

• 1 month later...

Also one of my favorite places. Coop is a great host and it is a very friendly bar.

I SECOND ALL OF THE ABOVE POSTS AS I'VE MET COOP,HIS MISSES AND LETS NOT FORGET MOJO AND THEY ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT SOME OF THE BEST HOSTS YOU'LL HAVE THE DISTINCT PLEASURE OF MEETING AND DONT FOR GET TO CALL INTO HIS AND MY PAL JOHNNY'S BAR NEXT DOOR THE MARTINELL BAR WHERE YOU WILL ALSO BE GREETED WITH RESPECT AND HAVE THE BEST OF FUN ON HIS WII MACHINE OR DANCING ON THE POLE WITH THE GIRLS.

Mike still ranks number one with me as the nicest bar owner in the world, let alone Pattaya. He'll spend time talking to you and will tell you stories and listen to yours. His girls (and Futanari) are the nicest employees you'll find in the area as well.

(edit: What's a Futanari? Google it!)

IMG_0885.jpg..sigpic.jpg

(edit: What's a Futanari? Google it!)

So when did Coop hire the hermaphrodite, he's always had at least one Katoey in there.

"Futanari (二成, 二形; ふたなり, literally "dual form") is the Japanese word for androgyny or hermaphrodite.[1][2] Until 1644, the appeal of sexually ambiguious, futanari characters portrayed by onnagata actors was a popular element in Japanese drama, and there is a flourishing futanari anime and manga genre in Japan today.

Bam Bam

I get carried away when I learn a new word bammy...

Maybe I watch too much hentai.

IMG_0885.jpg..sigpic.jpg

So when did Coop hire the hermaphrodite, he's always had at least one Katoey in there.

"Futanari (二成, 二形; ふたなり, literally "dual form") is the Japanese word for androgyny or hermaphrodite.[1][2] Until 1644, the appeal of sexually ambiguious, futanari characters portrayed by onnagata actors was a popular element in Japanese drama, and there is a flourishing futanari anime and manga genre in Japan today.

Bam Bam

So, that's what that was!

CK.jpg

So, that's what that was!

5555555555, gotta watch that little bugger, if he crawls inside your shirt, good chance he'll bite your nipples, what kinky bastard taught him that COOP

:LMFAO:

Bam Bam

5555555555, gotta watch that little bugger, if he crawls inside your shirt, good chance he'll bite your nipples, what kinky bastard taught him that COOP

:LMFAO:

Bam Bam

Really! How much is the bar fine?

Really! How much is the bar fine?

It's all part of the excellent service at the Chick N Coop, but only if Mojo lub you long long time and thinks your his :Biatch12:

:Chokdee:

Bam Bam

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be back soon and Chik N Coop is on the list for 1st night. Jello shots, some food and drink...hot women, good host. Who can beat that?

Archived