Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sexy Girls GoGo Soi 8

King Cobra

I hate that place because I hate the Thai owner and the mamasan as well.

O.K. I respect your opinion. May I ask why, and what the reason? What happened?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I was in there around the 26th November and it was a bit quiet, saying that I did BF an old mate of mine and left quite early. The music was OK and the girls were friendly enough and some good lookers as well. All in all not a bad pub but I far prefer Silver Star 8 or even SS 7 if I'm in the neighbourhood.

My girl did tell me she only gets 100 baht from the BF and makes more on the drinks, never can believe everything she says but she seems to be getting pissed a lot.

• 6 months later...

i always like to visit hidden gems out of WS . i will check  them after 1 month , pal !

it is now under new management, most of the staff are the same but the thai guy has left.

• 1 month later...

Sexy Girls A Go Go have a new owner. The Go Go is back to where it was some year ago. Good music, drinks and beautyfull ladies. I had 2 great nights there this july.

Sexy Girls A Go Go have a new owner. The Go Go is back to where it was some year ago. Good music, drinks and beautyfull ladies. I had 2 great nights there this july.

Thanks for the good news. It has a few new owners. if I know 5555 And all time same a clever good fox mamasan

I loved this place, then it went a bit downhill with the behavior and lack of girls. It's good to hear that the source was found. Any other news would welcome. November is coming soon 5555.

When I was there last MAR this GG had a little Tom working as a hello-girl outside. Anyone know if she still works there or anything at all about this diminuitive Tom? MANY THANX!

CHEERS

• 2 weeks later...

I was in there around the 26th November and it was a bit quiet, saying that I did BF an old mate of mine and left quite early. The music was OK and the girls were friendly enough and some good lookers as well. All in all not a bad pub but I far prefer Silver Star 8 or even SS 7 if I'm in the neighbourhood.

My girl did tell me she only gets 100 baht from the BF and makes more on the drinks, never can believe everything she says but she seems to be getting pissed a lot.

Many gogos pay the girls 50 baht per lady drink and only 100 baht per barfine.

That attracts many girls with boyfriends who do not really want to barfine.

But ... Beach Road is nearby.

• 1 year later...

original owner has bought it back or is in the process of buying it back, so I have been informed

This is interesting news. The staff began to run out of GG and one that remained began to behave even more shit than before. GG really needs a steady hand and keeping the old / new and old owner always had, whether he was any.

I like to let surprise on further developments. The biggest nuisance behavior shit is thick katoey. He is often embarrassing and annoying.

• 2 years later...

Oh dear, checked in last night at about 11.  Few girls, one had big milk but also big everything else. One obviously pregnant.

one beer and out.

Archived