Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sexy Girls GoGo Soi 8

King Cobra

Have some more. The pair are Nee and Tip. Nee used to work at the Classroom in Pattaya Land 2. Tip is one of the tub girls. The Second one is Onn. She is a Service Girl and WOW I was shocked to see the big-naturals on this one when got her back to the room. The last one is another service girl, Pen. She has a little Indian look to her, very nice and fun to be with.

Cheers.

Onn Sexy GoGo Jan10 (3).JPG

Pen SexyGoGo Jan10.JPG

Nee&Tip SexyGoGo Jan10 (2).JPG

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great agogo, was there alot on my last trip. In the end of my trip they put on Johnny Cash the minute i walked in. :)

If you are from sweden bring some snus (tobaco) two of the service girls loved it.

Great agogo, was there alot on my last trip. In the end of my trip they put on Johnny Cash the minute i walked in. :001_Thank_You5:

If you are from sweden bring some snus (tobaco) two of the service girls loved it.

Yeah, the owner is great. He has a huge stack of Music DVDs and will play anything you request. Metallica, ACDC, Johnny Cash, R&B, Dance Mix. He has a lot. I spoke with him 2 nights ago and he is still working on expanding the bar to the business on the 2nd rd side of the bar. Its a little cramped in the existing place but the great looking girls make me forget pretty much everything else.

do you have more pic on Tip she was my favorite girl before

Just these but Nee is a little blurry. Tip still does the Bathtub Show and she looks outstanding with or without clothes. Unfortunately I dont have any of the "Without Clothes". I tried.

Enjoy.

Nee&Tip SexyGoGo Jan10 (4).JPG

Nee&Tip SexyGoGo Jan10 (3).JPG

some of the best big titted girls in pattaya in that go go

small tip if you go try and sit upstairs as you can have some fun with the girls before they go down the pole

some of the best big titted girls in pattaya in that go go

small tip if you go try and sit upstairs as you can have some fun with the girls before they go down the pole

YES. You are exactly right. I was there last night and it was really fun.

I found a "Hidden Treasure" about the gogo I wish to share with the BMs here...The Service girls.

They have about 5 service girls that are really hot. I've been with 3 of them recently and found that they should really be on the pole dancing but due to fear that their family would find out they chose to stay off the stage. Two of them are hiding the most perfect perky pair of boobs I have ever seen on a Thai woman.

Ok fellas - I just returned yesterday from Pattaya and I loved this place! I don't understand the previous punters positive reviews of the "music" in the place, but just imagine Thai dancers attempting to dance to Johnny Cash or AC/DC... COME ON! It looked like torture on the ladies. We found it more humourous than entertaining. Anyway back to the details...

On Friday night we walked into the place and I was absolutely floored by this BEAUTY on stage - #12 and her name is Nam. She is STUNNING! I didn't barfine her on the night as it was early and the rest of the RTC Crew I was with wanted to go-go hop, so I figured I'd return on Saturday and see her.

We walked in on Saturday night and I didn't immediately see Nam (#12), so I ordered a Tiger and left my mates at the table and headed into the toilet. When I returned my mate J was talking with her! The fucking stooge! Scamming on the girl I wanted was just uncalled for, especially after me telling them that I wanted to take her out for the evening on the way to the bar. I told J that I wanted her and he said "You don't lose the girl, you only lose your place in line" - what a pig! He ended up bar fining her about an hour later for 600 baht. He negotiated her down to 1,500 baht, but I would have easily paid her double that.

My mate StingRay barfined #88 - I think her name was Pol - for 600 baht and I think L/T with her was 2,000 baht.

Mamasan came over to me and asked me which girl I liked. I pointed to Nam who was sitting to my right. I asked Mamasan if she had a twin sister, but there was no way that I was going to be that lucky. I tried to bar fine the Mamasan, she started to laugh, wrote down 19 baht on a slip of paper and started to laugh even more. She was a very friendly lady and took my joking around with her in stride.

Pol was sitting with StingRay and told me that her sister worked there too. I looked on stage and could see a girl (#77 - Gem) that looked a bit like her. I asked Pol if it was #77 and she said it was. Mamasan pulled her off the stage and had her sit next to me. We ended up chatting a bit, and she seemed interested in leaving with me. The barfine for her was 500 baht (it was after midnight, so this may have had something to do with it). L/T was not discussed at the time, but I figured as her sister was 2,000 baht, she'd be in the vicinity of the same (which it was - spot on!).

The six of us left the club, had a few drinks and some food at a local beer bar and then headed back to the hotel for the night.

I will DEFINITELY go back there when I return to Pattaya!

Just these but Nee is a little blurry. Tip still does the Bathtub Show and she looks outstanding with or without clothes. Unfortunately I dont have any of the "Without Clothes". I tried.

Enjoy.

Thanks mate! Yes she is really good looking.

"Ok fellas - I just returned yesterday from Pattaya and I loved this place! I don't understand the previous punters positive reviews of the "music" in the place, but just imagine Thai dancers attempting to dance to Johnny Cash or AC/DC... COME ON! It looked like torture on the ladies. We found it more humourous than entertaining. Anyway back to the details..."

I barfined a girl here several times last oct and she said they all hate the music and it shows.

I was buying the dj drinks and getting him to play loso songs which made the girls happy and heaps more enthusiastic.

My girl was nice but constantly moaned about the music and her boss cutting her pay for this and that it was getting on my nerves slightly. Can understand why some would like the music but for a gogo it sucks. That said I do like the place.

Oh BTW the way the cashier is the owners daughter :Circle_Sharks:

so exercise extreme caution.

:Evil_Grin2:

Oh BTW the way the cashier is the owners daughter :Circle_Sharks:

so exercise extreme caution.

:Evil_Grin2:

A service girl told me the Tom and the cashier are an item.

I like the place too, but if you go too often you find he plays the same Neil Young, John Denver, Johnny Cash, Queen, Rolling Stones, John Lennon et al DVD over and over and over.

The music goes down well enough with the customers it seems, but I agree the girls seem uninspired by it.

The tub girl Tip certainly has a beautiful body and she certainly knows it. I don't need a picture of her without clothes as I've memorised every detail. I doubt she would be as awesome in the room as she looks though. Tell me I'm wrong KC?

I barfined a girl here several times last oct and she said they all hate the music and it shows.

Yeah. I have been there several times now and he seems to play the same CD over and over again. Since the bar is located in a high traffic area he gets a lot of walk-in/walk-out customers. I loved the music the first couple of times there but he does need to update his music.

My girl was nice but constantly moaned about her boss cutting her pay.

There are several reasons their pay is cut and it happens often.

First - He cuts baht for every minute they are late.

Second - If a girl fails to keep up with the dance rotation they have a little cut. They dont have to go dance if they are actively engaged in conversation/drinks with a customer.

Third - They can opt to take their daily commission from ST/LT/Drinks and the girls have a bad habit of forgetting how often they do this.

Finally - Some dance topless and some dont. There is a difference in salary there as well.

All gogo dancers hate rock and roll. If you want the girls to dance, you need to play music that the girls like, not what a couple of dinosaurs enjoy hearing, while trying to relive their past.

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

The tub girl Tip certainly has a beautiful body and she certainly knows it. I doubt she would be as awesome in the room as she looks though. Tell me I'm wrong KC?

Errrrrr. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING she does in the tub she does in the room. She did spins, flips, turns, twists. He spine must be made out of a Slinky toy. She was very fun.

Nit SexyGirls Tubgirl Feb10.JPG

Nit SexyGirls Tubgirl Feb10 (4).JPG

Nit SexyGirls Tubgirl Feb10 (2).JPG

Errrrrr. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING she does in the tub she does in the room. She did spins, flips, turns, twists. He spine must be made out of a Slinky toy. She was very fun.

looks like my regular room at the PBR, ill be back in 9 weeks just tell her to hide in the cupboard and wait for me please :GoldenSmile1:

Gents,

Here are a few more. Lux is a service girl with a great body. Its a shame she does not dance. The one in uniform is a service girl but the boss had her dance for a couple of nights. As of last night (08Feb10) there were a few new girls.

SexyGirls Service dancer Feb10.JPG

Lux Sexy Girls GoGo Soi 8 Feb10 (3).JPG

Lux Sexy Girls GoGo Soi 8 Feb10 (4).JPG

looks like my regular room at the PBR, ill be back in 9 weeks just tell her to hide in the cupboard and wait for me please :GoldenSmile1:

I'll tell her to wait for you. :Brain_Fart:

PBR is my one and only place now. I havent had a bad room yet. 3rd floor back side is great. You can do some outdoor fun without the people at the Mercure or the Security guys giving you a funny look. Forgot I was on the front side one morning. :Whistle:

The one you picture there, with the flexible spine, I would never doubt for a moment re performance.

The one whom I was doubting and who I thought you intro'd as Tip the Tub Girl, was this one..............

All gogo dancers hate rock and roll. If you want the girls to dance, you need to play music that the girls like, not what a couple of dinosaurs enjoy hearing, while trying to relive their past.

I agree with everything that was said about the owner playing his (what it seems to be) only CD. A few weeks ago he had the habit

of playing of few songs of Elvis consecutively - every evening. Nothing against Elvis, but that's not the music I want to hear when I'm

in an agogo.

So that was the sign for me to leave. But anyhow one has to like the girls - some are really pretty.

Pattaya: You can checkout any time you like - but you can never leave - Eagles

The one you picture there, with the flexible spine, I would never doubt for a moment re performance.

The one whom I was doubting and who I thought you intro'd as Tip the Tub Girl, was this one..............

Sorry for the mix up. Nit and Tip are both awesome. In my opinion, Tip does have the better body/face but Nit performs much better. I had a great time with both of them. Havent been disappointed with any of the girls there so far.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the information! :Circle_Sharks:

I use to go to this gogo a long time ago as I was trying to get one of the hosteses to go with me and each time I tried she managed to get me to go with another girl. I went because at that time there were great lookers working there. I'll bet I tried 10 times to get this hostess and each time failed. She was the greatest looking lady that I have seen in any bar in Pattaya. I did give up after a while, but still think about her when I pass this place.

On my past trips this place used to be shit.

I went in there with a girl as she wanted to have a look.

It is a great place will deff check it out again when I get back in town.

I hope the girl with long hair and Tattoo from Chang Mai is still there wouldn't mind taking her back to the room

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Wow, guys thanks for the photos and info. I will definitely check it out in April!

Ok fellas - I just returned yesterday from Pattaya and I loved this place! I don't understand the previous punters positive reviews of the "music" in the place, but just imagine Thai dancers attempting to dance to Johnny Cash or AC/DC... COME ON! It looked like torture on the ladies. We found it more humourous than entertaining. Anyway back to the details...

On Friday night we walked into the place and I was absolutely floored by this BEAUTY on stage - #12 and her name is Nam. She is STUNNING! I didn't barfine her on the night as it was early and the rest of the RTC Crew I was with wanted to go-go hop, so I figured I'd return on Saturday and see her.

We walked in on Saturday night and I didn't immediately see Nam (#12), so I ordered a Tiger and left my mates at the table and headed into the toilet. When I returned my mate J was talking with her! The fucking stooge! Scamming on the girl I wanted was just uncalled for, especially after me telling them that I wanted to take her out for the evening on the way to the bar. I told J that I wanted her and he said "You don't lose the girl, you only lose your place in line" - what a pig! He ended up bar fining her about an hour later for 600 baht. He negotiated her down to 1,500 baht, but I would have easily paid her double that.

My mate StingRay barfined #88 - I think her name was Pol - for 600 baht and I think L/T with her was 2,000 baht.

Mamasan came over to me and asked me which girl I liked. I pointed to Nam who was sitting to my right. I asked Mamasan if she had a twin sister, but there was no way that I was going to be that lucky. I tried to bar fine the Mamasan, she started to laugh, wrote down 19 baht on a slip of paper and started to laugh even more. She was a very friendly lady and took my joking around with her in stride.

Pol was sitting with StingRay and told me that her sister worked there too. I looked on stage and could see a girl (#77 - Gem) that looked a bit like her. I asked Pol if it was #77 and she said it was. Mamasan pulled her off the stage and had her sit next to me. We ended up chatting a bit, and she seemed interested in leaving with me. The barfine for her was 500 baht (it was after midnight, so this may have had something to do with it). L/T was not discussed at the time, but I figured as her sister was 2,000 baht, she'd be in the vicinity of the same (which it was - spot on!).

The six of us left the club, had a few drinks and some food at a local beer bar and then headed back to the hotel for the night.

I will DEFINITELY go back there when I return to Pattaya!

That sucks dude. I would have clocked my buddy for being a sneaky back stabbin' kunt. I've never understood mongering with a crew. It just leads to bad blood or lost friends. IMHO!

Archived